Dastaan(kyph)#2~the end ~pg19

Posted: 17 years ago

Story so far

This story is basically a love story of angad and kripa two different people who have come from two different backgrounds.. but one thing common is that they share the same heart

This story started from the point when a man enters his study and starts to think about what happened in the past , he thinks about kripa who is a cute sweet motherless girl who lived with her grand mom in dheradun, she knew that her marriage had been fixed with angad even before she was born and she loved him for this very reason

Angad was hardly aware of the fact that kripa was even present in this world unless and until one day she was introduced to him as suryavan sharma's daughter and this happened only when kripa came to Mumbai after her grand mom's death

In the first meeting itself angad offered kripa a song but kripa refused to him and finally this led to a misunderstanding between them but slowly the misunderstanding cleared and they became friends and this was the time when angad told her that he loved kanan and kripa sacrifices her love for kanan

At this point kripa childhood friend prithvi returns and angad finally realizes his love for her and he tries to get her back and finally after loads of trials he gets kripa , and now they are a happily married couple and being forced by the family to start a family but what will their decision be

The complete parts are in the following link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/276778

Love

ApraJ    

Edited by apra - 17 years ago

CONGRATS ON COMPLETING 150 PAGESπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

plz cont soon.waiting for the next part eagerly.

Edited by coolgirl249 - 17 years ago
Congratz on 150 pgs
plz continue soon can't wait for angads descion
gongrats on 150 pages

cont soon πŸ˜›
yaar wen r u gona contttt?????

nywayz FINALLY i no da story lol i started off wen kripa was sacrifising (speellinnngg???)her love nd angu was tryin to get her!!!! πŸ˜†
Congrats on completing ur 150 pages!!! Cant wait 4 u to continue!!! πŸ‘
sisi jaaan...thx 4 the synopsis...now cont soooooon 😳

Part 31J

RecapJ

Naina forces angad and kripa to have kids but angad refuses to it for his very own reason

ContinuedJ

"I don't want to loose you kripa" angad had tears in his eyes when he said this to kripa who was sitting right next to him

"what do you mean angad" kripa asked cupping his face

"kripa  I have seen surya uncle suffer without gayatri aunty and I don't want to have the same fate and if something happens to you then I will die kripa and that's for sure I will kill myself" he said this with even looking at her

"angad my mom died that was fate I know pregnancy is  the most joyous thing for a women this is what makes her complete and I want to have kinds I want to feel your kid within me for 9 months in my body and as far as your fear is concerned we will consult before we start our family.. now are you happy"

"ok then we will go to our family doctor today and consult her" he said tightening the grip on her hand 

"fine as you wish" said kripa with a smile on her face

angad and kripa then went to the family doctor and got themselves checked completely

"is there a problem doctor???" asked angad nervously

"no I guess there is no problem and you both can start a family today itself"  said the doctor

" but our reports" questioned kripa

"ya they are here let me have a look" said the doctors

the doctor scanned the reports properly and declared that there was no such problem and they can happily start a family. Angad and kripa both were happy and went home to gave this news to naina , naina was overjoyed and hugged them later in the evening angad and kripa went to the pent house which angad and gifted kripa on their 1st wedding anniversary

as soon as kripa entered the house she found it fully decorated with flowers and candles all over something told her that tonight was not going to be easy it was going to be rough and special it was not that kripa and angad and never had it roughly but today it would not be easy and moreover it would be different because they were doing it for a cause a cause to start a family , a cause top bring a child in this world which would be a "them", which would be a part of "their" love for each other.

Kripa saw the bed room fully decorated as she entered she felt angad hugging her from behind

"angad" she whispered

"shhhhhhh" angad then placed a finger on her lips "don't speak kripa let our hearts speak today lat our love speak for us" he said as he bend down to kiss her lips with passion , the kiss was warm and had loads of emotions hidden behind it , the emotion of being in love, the emotion of lust, hunger and passion

angad slowly moved kripa to the bed and they both lay down angad on top of kripa kissing her body, with passion and force kripa joined him and supported him in what ever he was doing and soon enough angad undressed kripa and kissed her body kripa also reached out for his shirt and ripped it scattering all the buttons on the floor, they both were kissing each other as if they had never kissed  or felt each other, angad kissed her body giving her love bites all over her body where as kripa's nails dug into angad's back, and when they both were lost in the love making and when kripa had totally surrendered to him angad stopped without going any further, kripa looked at him her eyes were pleading at the moment asking him not to stop, he looked at her and spoke

"I forgot to ask you kripa do you want a boy or a girl"

"I don't care angad as long as its our child.. I will love it" she said

"ok" said angad and made a forceful entry into kripa's body.. kripa felt pain and closed her eyes now everything was finding a new color her life was changing at that very moment a tear escaped her yes and angad went forward and sucked it and lay beside kripa breathing heavily.. and kripa placed her head on his chest and the after a few minutes kissed his chest.. this was they made love the whole night with out letting each other sleep

1 week laterβ€”

a flight landed and a lady walked out of the airport and called out for a taxi she gave some instructions to the driver , gradually she reached at a mansion which was named the khanna mansion, the lady got down and walked towards the house and knocked the door

naina opened the door and was stunned to see the lady standing in front of her

"kanan" said a shocked naina

that is all for today.. hope you all like it and guess what is coming up I will try to post the part soon but till the you post your comments

love

apraJ

kanan will create problems b/w A-K 😑 but hope dey dont get separated n b wid each other always n hope kanan get hooked wid someone else
wonderful plz cont soon omg kanan is bk hope she dun cum in between ak 😑 😑