Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashleysummer thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello, friends! I'm new to the writer's world. So, I'm lucky to have found this thread. I have an itch to develop my writing skills. Can you share some useful tips with me? In my turn, let me post a link to a great article on how reading improve your writing skills (along with the great infographic) - http://bid4papers.com/blog/read-more-write-better/ . What do you think?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone. Me Shruthi. I am very active in Siya Ke Ram forum and previously I used to write in Dahleez, EHT and DABH forums.
I chanced upon this forum when I read couple of writings of my friends. And currently writing a long FF called Seven Vows here.
hope I can come and discuss in this chat club
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nice attempt! ever thought of conducting a writing fest maybe!! you knw, make a list of ppl interested to write and then the moderator can allot them a place.. 1,2,3. .. 1 starts d story stops at a point and 2 continues it and so on.. 1 and 2 don't get to discuss, no idea exchange. no spoilers. it would b like guessing all the way to the end. keep it short like 1500 words or less and fix 10 chaps max for a thread/story.. :)
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
most of people here are quite known in various forums, so it will help increasing people traffic tp the forum and creativity quotient as well.. just an idea :)
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sarah_Jothi

Nice attempt! ever thought of conducting a writing fest maybe!! you knw, make a list of ppl interested to write and then the moderator can allot them a place.. 1,2,3. .. 1 starts d story stops at a point and 2 continues it and so on.. 1 and 2 don't get to discuss, no idea exchange. no spoilers. it would b like guessing all the way to the end. keep it short like 1500 words or less and fix 10 chaps max for a thread/story.. :)

LOVE this idea <3 If  you guys want it, we can organise it ðŸ˜ƒ
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

Hey ðŸ˜³ i liked it too!
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xbeyondwordsx

I'm in!!! ðŸ˜› whenever u make a announcement...let me know! 
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish_Rubles

Hey ðŸ˜³ i liked it too!

yeah..spread word.. we could do this maybe.. this forum could be more alive and crowded. i'd like that ðŸ˜Š
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like this idea. I will tell all my friends as well ðŸ˜³
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarah_Jothi

I'm in!!! ðŸ˜› whenever u make a announcement...let me know! 

Sure ðŸ˜‰