Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
BTW Mommy which story are you talking about?
slippedaffairs thumbnail
My one FF is there and it was collab but the other writer got unavailable without informing so I am kinda like stuck. 
Would anyone like to write it with me? Even 2 to 3 parts.
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --MinOch--

BTW Mommy which story are you talking about?

just a random plot in my mind...
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

My one FF is there and it was collab but the other writer got unavailable without informing so I am kinda like stuck.

Don't know if i can do it because i am already writing 3 ss's.😛 But still a random ask, what kind of story it is and related to which show?
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya06

Don't know if i can do it because i am already writing 3 ss's.😛 But still a random ask, what kind of story it is and related to which show?

DMG, AR.Armaan and Ridhima meet in a Conference and then takes a 6 month where they are shown married but hate eachother's guts. Anyhow they get close and half the misunderstanding finishes but there is more to it. It all happens due to Ridhima's father. I have the plot in mind but couldn't write for now withput help.
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

DMG, AR.Armaan and Ridhima meet in a Conference and then takes a 6 month where they are shown married but hate eachother's guts. Anyhow they get close and half the misunderstanding finishes but there is more to it. It all happens due to Ridhima's father. I have the plot in mind but couldn't write for now withput help.

Oh, i'm sorry dear, i never saw DMG so can't help with this.
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Which story?
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

Hai ! Hello! I am dhivya. Most of the ppl from mb forum know me well. This is a great idea. Though, I am not a very good and well known writer like sansi , I have written some! This is really a great job! My appreciations to the TM and sansi dear. Why can't we create an index here with the links of all different stories. At least the stories of the members. 

😊

Index suggestion has been made and I'll put it up as soon as I get some free time to go through all the writing pieces. ðŸ˜ƒ
xbeyondwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Fleurdelice-

Okay I ws ben thinking so far a end for my maybe upcoming story where a couple hide their marraige in a firm they work cos they recruit only singles... How should their secret be out? I have not really thought of vamp so is there nyway around?

You can create a conflict of interest between the leads (as they work together) and maybe bring a confrontation between them, in which they accept that they are married. For example, in a fit of rage, they just hurdle insults as each other which seems too personal and they kinda blurt it out. 

Nay? ðŸ¤”
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm, can we request/suggest writers like plots for like OS, FF, SS or any sort of writing?