Posted: 8 years ago
Hello, fellow writers and readers 🤗
Welcome to our first Chat Club of this forum. 

A member suggested a chat club to discuss writing ideas and plots. Where you can all go wild with your imagination and take others right with you. This is a place to discuss your ideas/scenes/plots and get a second opinion for improving your writing skills. For readers, here's the place to read on about the juicy spoilers (kinda) from your favourite writers.

And of course, with a chat club comes few rules (I wouldn't be good Viewbie without them 😆), so here are they and please abide by them. 

This is not a chitchat corner. Please avoid chitchatting. (If you wish to have a chitchat corner let me know.) 
 Abide by all the IF CoC.
 For criticisms, please use the correct approach. There is a fine line between criticisms and bashing. 
 No personal attacks on any members or DT.
 Rest, be nice 😛

[credit for the thread concept: -Fleurdelice-]

Edited by xbeyondwordsx - 8 years ago
Congratulations on the Chat Club... Hope to have a great time here!
Thanks Sansi for the idea🤗
Thank you DT for this amazing thread!😊
Thanks Zoah🤗
Hope ur attempts in getting this forum to breathe again succeeds⭐️
will PM this thread to my fellow writers!
a good start for the writers of tbis forum sans grt concept congratulations to all writers now we have a platform to be open about anything bugging us and hope this helps us all
Congratulations on the chat club
I really like the idea 👏
Hai ! Hello! I am dhivya. Most of the ppl from mb forum know me well. This is a great idea. Though, I am not a very good and well known writer like sansi , I have written some! This is really a great job! My appreciations to the TM and sansi dear. Why can't we create an index here with the links of all different stories. At least the stories of the members. 
😊
This is a great idea for all the readers and writers! :) Sans and Zoah, good thoughts😳
Wow it's a great idea...
Thanks for the pm
i m looking forward for it...
Girls... Was thinking of writing something of olden days, ex the Tagore Era...
Any likes, viewers?