--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
You just nailed my thoughts on what could Sumo's reason be
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Part 3
Pushkar was having another alcoholic cordial before retiring to bed. He was still keeping his fingers crossed. He was hoping that their trick would work. Just then, he was joined by Ramnath who also had another glass in his hand as he remarked, "Still not asleep, I see. All the this acting and posing is taking a toll on you!"

Pushkar, a bit surprised hearing his Bade Papa's voice, said, "You're still awake, Bade Papa?"

Ramnath continued, "I hope whatever we are doing now makes both of them keep their egos aside and talk."

Pushkar replied, "Me too! Keeping my fingers crossed."

The next day, Suman was waiting for Pushkar to join her in the hotel lobby when she saw Shravan entering. She did not want to encounter him in her present confused state of mind. She quickly ducked underneath a newspaper which had been carelessly lying on the table before her till a moment ago. The seconds started ticking away. She put down the paper assuming that he must have gone in by now when to her consternation, she found him right in front staring down at her.

Shravan nonchalantly said, "The next time you want to avoid me or mislead me, you ought to change that godaam perfume of yours ."

Suman got up looking a bit silly at being caught like this and said, "You're mistaken. I'm waiting for Pushkar with whom I have a dinner date. I was not trying to avoid you. I was just reading something very interesting in the paper."

Shravan smirked as he said, "Oh, I see! Must have been really interesting or else why would you even try reading the paper upside down."

Suman was exasperated with her idiocacy and even more with Pushkar who had not been on time for their dinner date. She messaged him to ask why he was late when she received his reply, "Caught in a very bad traffic jam. It will take me an hour to come. Wait for me."

She silently messaged him, "I can't wait! I'm going." But he pleaded her to be where she was in until he came as he had something very important to tell her.

Shravan said, "I came here to meet a client but it seems I too have to wait along with you as my client is stuck in a very bad traffic jam. Can we wait for both of them, my client and Pushkar over a cup of coffee?"

"Another traffic jam, not again! " thought Suman who just did not know whether to agree or refuse Shravan's offer. But she was actually looking very silly waiting there like this in the lobby. A cup of coffee would not do any harm to both of them.

Shravan began a bit hesitantly after ordering cappuccino for both of them, "Sumo, I know a lot has happened between both of us in the recent past. Can we not put them all aside and make a new beginning?"

Suman a bit worried, "I don't get what you mean?"

Shravan gaining a bit of confidence by this time, "Can we be friends again like we used to be? Will you forgive me?"

Suman relaxing a bit, "Oh, that? That's alright! We can be friends again!"

Shravan continued, "Can we be something a bit more than friends?"

Suman replied, "I don't get what you're trying to tell!"

Shravan took out Suman's red diary from his pant pocket and placed it on the table. Suman excitedly reached out for it when she was suddenly stuck by a doubt, "I hope you didn't read it!"

Shravan said, "I've read each and everything written in it. It's a good thing I did because you would never have told me any of it. I would never have known how much you loved me or cared for me. Your ego would never have allowed you to tell the actual truth!"

Suman by now stung by Shravan's remarks, "And yours would never have allowed you to forgive an old friend for a simple error of judgement I suppose!"

Shravan said, "I agree that I've acted foolishly but you have also been no less of a fool. Or else why would you agree to marry Pushkar when your heart is elsewhere?"

Suman was getting angry now, "So if my marrying Pushkar was foolish, what was your engagement to Urvashi? Something very brainy I suppose?"

Shravan bluntly, "I broke off the engagement. I know it was silly of me knowing as I did that my world began and ended with you. (Falling down on his knees and taking her right hand in his) Will you be mine forever and forever? Ab main tumse aur door nahin rehsaktha! Main hamesha tere sath rehna chahtha hoon! I LOVE YOU!"

Suman smiling through her tears, "I love you too, Shravan! But Pushkar, what will happen...

Just then both of them were startled by the laughing voices of Pushkar and Preeti. Pushkar said, " Sumo all that proposal stuff was just a set up to push both of you to speak with each other and sort out your issues. As a matter of fact, Preeti and I are in a relationship. Both of you are made for each other! How can I or anybody come between both of you? So on that happy note let all of us hit the dance floor with our partners!"

So that was the final part of this TS. Hope all of you enjoyed it. Thank for all those likes and wonderful comments. 

Edited by shailusri1983 - 8 years ago
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting ending 
cute 
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was amazing. Loved the proposal.
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2