Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: chottudon

plz update next part... 👏

Updating in sometime dear😊
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Edited from Part 1-: before leaving suman's room shravan placed her clutch on the table at her bed side...

PART 2

Shravan was driving and in no time he would reach at tiwari's house...yesterday's brief conversation with pushkar was playing in his mind...seeing that scene of yesterday night made it crystal clear to him that sumo is not the same..she is suffering and she is suffering a lot..without any mistake, without any support and what stabbed him hard was the fact that she is not the same sumo...his sumo, someone who knew that how to fight for herself and for him..she had done that always except for that day, that day when it all ruined...he shook his head... no shravan it's not the time to reminisce over past neither to blame her..it's time to support her because whatsoever happened in past was between them and in no way he will let her face this alone..

As he reached their he stayed inside his car only as he saw sumo leaving in her car..he ignited the engine and drove after her ... she must be going at work he thought but something inside him told him another story... he followed her until her car came to a stop outside a jewellery shop...he frowned 

He went inside two minutes after her and froze witnessing the scene in front of him, suman gave a red cloth filled with jewellery to the old man there which he recognised as her mother's jewellery without any doubt and something pinched his heart..the man handed her money which she took thanking him as he took away the jewellery...his hand turned into complete fist as she wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeeks...she must be in pain, of course these were her mother's jewellery, something she could never imagine to lose and here she is giving it away with her own will

He turned the other side as she walked out of the shop and once she left in her car he went inside the shop...before anything else, he has to handle this...he can't let her stay in pain like this all her life...

Later he drove back to tiwari house...and as he expected she returned home, and as bablu opened the door and asked him to come inside he saw her turning to look at him before she turned back to her mami..she just glanced but in that mere moment, he witnessed a pool of emotions playing in her eyes...she was helpless,  she was in pain...she was suffering...hell she needed him

'Bohat piyari bachi hai tu meri...I knew that you will return the money the way you promised...mami's lovely daughter' he heard mami ji's praise in her as usual sugar coated voice as he took nanu's blessing and again turned to them to see sumo giving her a weak smile as her mama ji placed his hand on her head silently supporting her and she smiled knowing it won't help...it never had.

'Namastey... tumse kuch bat karne hai...come with me' at first he greeted all with no one in particular and then looked at suman..she looked at him puzzled 'umm it's important...come I will tell you' he added and she nodded looking at everyone present their before making her way to her room with he following her

'Shravan...I too wanted to talk' she said and he nodded telling her to continue 'wo I am sorry for yesterday...I behaved so oddly...I know that you supported me but shravan I shouldn't have told you all that...I just was too much broken and thank you also because we aren't friends anymore but still you stood up for me...' 'you are taking it wrong sum.. ' he tried to correct her but she cut him 'no don't think I am trying to set anything right between us...I know you are a great lawyer and I am just an ordinary girl but still you stood up for me...thanks...and you wanted to talk about something' she asked closing her topic

If she thought that he didn't realized why she said so she was wrong, he totallt understood each and every word of her...he remembered how in the party he blamed her to be a gold digger and till yesterday he wouldn't had reacted if she had said this to him but today as she emphasized it, he felt a deep pain which couldn't be ignored but she, she had a smile on her face while she said, a painful one... he had hurt her a lot, more than he thought he would...he sighed , this all had went too far, too wrong

'Sumo' he called out and she looked up a little surprised, may be she didn't expected him to call her that after whatsoever had happened the day before yesterday... 'I just want to know that from where you arranged all the money? ' he asked and she looked away 'it's non of your business...I just managed and if we are done...can you please leave? I have to go at work ' she asked and went to grab her bag

He for a while stood here and saw her moving here and there and grabbing her things one by one, her keys, her mobile, some papers and a small clutch and then put them all In her purse...he wanted to talk to her right now but knew that the time isn't right...that she may take It all wrong as another insult from him... he turned to leave only to be stopped by her

Yesterday's night was one of the longest night of her life...she couldn't sleep and thus she got a long time to think about what next...she knew there is a lot of responsibilities she has to fulfil...she knew mami ji never leaves a single chance to insult her but it's not what hurts her...the thing which hurts her are her words she use to Insult her parents, she knew they took money from them but that don't give her a right to do what she did and keeps doing... she hugged her parents picture close to her heart and apologized for what she was going to do...

Deciding about her next move as she laid  on her bed, she remembered all the events of the night..how he came and how he witnessed everything, she then eyed the clutch he had left by her bed side before leaving...may be that's why he was here..may be because he found it and came to return it..and then how he supported her...something which she didn't thought he would do... because she too didn't did that ten years back...something which she should have done...she knew she always was demanding and not so supportive..and after a day of blaming him and crying because of him and everything that followed she realized that somewhere he wasn't wrong..may be like she couldn't take all the insult of anyone against her he too couldn't take that day...may be he too wished for her support like yesterday when finding him there she silently prayed for him to do that...

She realized that her ego had costed her a lot... she did lost a great friend because of it and even though now there is no friendship left, an apology should happen..he deserve that and she knew that... she didn't realized that when while thinking she drifted to sleep only to wake up after an hour or so...after getting ready, she wished her nano and completing all the task before leaving she left, but not for work..she had something else in hand...

Mami was happy and she was content that now at least for a few days she wouldn't get to hear all these accuses...when she thought to leave for work after handling mami the money she heard him wishing all, what shocked her was him approaching her and she knew that now she should apologize

Once in her room as she opened her mouth she couldn't share what she actually wanted and somehow she brought back the memories of the party ...he then asked her about the money and a rare of nervousness passed through her...she looked away from him and dismissed the topic...she acted to be busy and finally he turned to leave...she felt restless...sumo do it ...it's the situation of now or never 'shravan' she called out and he stopped

When she didn't continue he turned to her and witnessing his questioning stare she took In a deep breath

'Actually there is something more I want to talk about' 'kaho' he stated simply 'shravan I don't know from where to start and how to explain but I know it's today or never...so please listen to me and I am not doing this because of yesterday I am doing it because I should have done it years ago' she said and he didn't reacted... God knows why he behaved like that but she just wanted to let it out...playing with her hands she came near him

'Shravan we were friends...best friends and if we go through the history then there is no doubt that the one at fault was me..shravan I am sorry, because I couldn't be that friend you wanted me to be...I am so sorry for not standing up for you that day...for giving priority to others and my reputation instead of your feelings...I am really very sorry but being the jerk...I know I was a kid but I wasn't immature and may be that's why you were so much hurt...shravan the guilt...the guilt was always there in the heart..hurting me as well but shravan it honestly wasn't a very small thing to just send a message of sorry...I swear I tried a lot of times but never got that courage to apologize like that... and that shravan I am really very sorry for everything you went through because of me...it was never tough to apologize later but I made it tough shravan...my ego, my self respect was always on top and will always remain but our friendship...shravan it was priceless and I am the fool who ruined it and I am so sorry shravan for that...I know a sorry won't set It right but may be the guilt...it would lessen...because I already have to deal with so much things in life and so many people takes me as a burden on them..and I didn't wanted to be one for you too...without apologizing my deeds would have hurted you all your life, even now too it won't end but still it was needed...i am sorry'

She said and wiped her tears that unknowingly rolled down her cheeks and with that she walked away from him...after so long, she realized, her heart was at peace...

Hey...sorry guyz for updating late then I promised...was caught with some other works...but finally here it is...Part two of my TS...I hope I did justice with it...this part is also from the third person perspective but still I have tried to explain both ShraMan's feelings and situation separately...I hope I am successful in that... :-)

Btw I loved suman's break down scene in today's episode...looks like as per everyone's guess there is more to the childhood story, that scene was painful..😭

Now coming to next part..can't promise for an early update...I will do once free from assignments..that is InNShaaAllah on weekend...and yeah pm will be send out tomorrow...till then tske care and enjoy the update😃

Thanks
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Really superb

Better than the show
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully written... waiting for more... waiting for Shravan to say something... thnks fr writing this
Sugarbabe14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow loved it 
Y everyone is unhappy with yesterday's epi I don't know as I was out of station I will watch the repeat epi 
Ok coming on ur T'S it was awsum as always really loved it nd the sorry one part u wrote it beautifully 
Waiting for next part 
Update soon 
Love Ishita