ShraMan TS ||Pyaar aur Dosti|| TS reposted Page 12 *cmpltd* *7th july*

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey friends...I am back , this time with a TS... it's the continuation from yesterday's episode...firstly the goons scene was so hilarious that I don't have that heart to change it๐Ÿ˜† but what If instead of reaching at sumo's place after she went to search her purse shravan followed her and reached after a few minutes and witnessed mami jee scolding her...??
Honestly it's purely my imagination and I hope that you guys will like it... scroll down

banner by me๐Ÿ˜Š

PART 1

He found her purse when she left and decided to return it to her...he was worried that May be she will be worried if she won't find it...throughout the way to her home he planned how cold he have to behave, he have to show that he did some kind of debt over her by coming till there to return it to her and that he did it for humanity sake and not for her...

Knocking on the door he stood impatiently thinking it would be her but was welcomed by a highly upset rachna, he frowned as he stepped in and heard a few noises.. walking in further he froze as he witnessed mami jee scolding sumu for something and what hurted him more were the tears in those eyes...she was crying..hell he can't see her cry...hell he can't let her cry in front of anyone, due to anyone...it's only his right to make her cry just like he wants to be the reason of her smile...he accept it or not but he wants to be the only one for her, to make her smile or to make her cry...no one else can hurt her

'Mausi jii...what's the matter? Why is mami jee...?' He asked in a broken sentence signaling through his expressions to tell him the matter and she told him everything feeling sorry for suman, but she didn't realized how her words were affecting shravan..her words stabbed him hard and then he just couldn't take it anymore

'Enough' he said loudly enough for the duo to hear and both turned towards him 'how can you scold sumo like this mami jee?' He asked as he made his way towards kitchen with rachna after him 'arrey shravan beta...when did you came? And at this time? Something important?' Mami jee plastering a smile on her face in a sugar coated voice totally ignoring the topic asked him while shravan who understood this shook his head impatiently and started in a calm voice 'mami jee just one question...don't you consider suman as your own daughter? I remember in childhood you were so nice to her...use to say that she is your own daughter? Then what happened now? 

Yesterday she met with an accident and you are worried about your money...how insensitive' he said, his voice got a little high as he finished while mami jee looked at him for a moment before she replied him without even realizing what she should say 'beta tum isse jante Nahe ho bilkul bhe...she is not your childhood  suman anymore, she has changed and changed for wrong...she is lying, koi accident Nahe hua, the real thing is that she was so busy in partying that she forgot about the responsibility she took...

She is like this only, always promising but never fulfilling any of it...she promised to return us our twenty lakh which her mother took but she died without paying...do you know this suman started her kitchen years ago saying she will return us our money...pocho isse kahan jatey hain iske Paisa, kahan zaya karte hai or aj tak kitna paisa lotaya hai isne humara...and when all this wasn't enough then yesterday she did that...didn't came on time and because of her a mother's heart is hurt, because of her I couldn't meet my son...she has to pay for it...'  as she kept on going shravan heard her throughout eyeing suman and how badly she was trying to not to break down here this moment...it hurted him...she is not the same sumo whom he left years ago

He took in a deep breath 'mami jee, you blaming her for hurting a mother's heart because like every year you couldn't go and meet your son but do you realize about this girl, someone who can never meet her parents again? Do you realize about how much hurt she is that even she have a lot of elders but none can give her a love of parent, a true love of a mother and a father...do you realize that you are also a mother of a girl, do you realize that how much painful if would be for sumo...mami jii at least appreciate this that she is returning you what her mother took from you but you...you don't even consider all the hard work she put in for you all...'

'Tum aese kaisa keh sakte ho ...tum yhan the kia itne salon tak?' 'Nahe tha mai yhan mami jii but I know her, she is my best friend' he almost shouted and he noticed a tear rolling down her cheeks from the corner of his eyes, 'mami jee you are elder to me and I respect you a lot but this is not fair with sumo, she is blamed without any mistake...yesterday she left before time...and if still she couldn't return on time then you must have trust her that she met with an accident... mami jii ap bari ho..apko to barap pan dikhana chahie...is trah ise bina galati ke suna kar ap najana kia prove krna chati par mai jo bat janta or manta hun wo yeh hai ke suman ki koi galati nahe...and rahi bat paisa ki to wo mai or sumo apko bohat jald lota dengi..

Mami jee couldn't utter a single word and he then held her hand 'chal sumo' he said and dragged her to her room and she quietly followed him looking tried and emotionally drained

As he closed the door she leaned by the bed and sat on the floor hugging her knees she cried while he watched her helplessly and a moment later taking in all the courage he had he sat beside her bed 'sumo' he called out to her and she looked up, her eyes swallon and puffy before he could utter anything she started 'why me? Why me shravan? I try so hard to not to hurt her or any of them but I end up doing that...I try so hard to return their money to them and I even am arranging it but don't they understand that it's not like that I will go in the morning and return with 20 lakhs by evening...mami jee thought that I was lying...mom dad shouldn't had left me like that, they should had taken me with them...I at least deserved that much of happiness to be with someone who loved me, who cared for me and who would understand if I am in problem...or nanu...nanu ko kia kahun mai...sirf ek tum the ab to tum bhe nahe ho...please go...I want to be alone' he heard her quietly, he wanted to stop her but her last line stopped him..pushkar was right, she isn't actually the sumo he left 10 years ago...she is changed...she is broken and he couldn't tell how hard it was for him to swallow what she said about her... she again hugged her knees sobbing as he placed his hand on her shoulder which she shrugged away 'please go shravan...I am all alone and I want to be alone' she said painfully and he sighed knowing that would be the best thing to do for now 'take care' he whispered before he walked out of her room closing the door behind and on his way outside he found all family members in the lawn , he apologized to nana ji 'nanu I am sorry for misbehaving with mami ji as she is an elder but I am not sorry for saying in sumo's defence...she don't deserve all those hard words...filhal I should leave...I will come tomorrow and nanu she is in her room, please make her sleep' 'I feel so good, after so long someone get that courage to speak in my suman's favor...thank you and don't worry I will be with her' 'good night nana ji' 'good night bacha'

Shravan returned home a little late and made his way direct to pushkar's room and entered without knocking, pushkar was sitting on his bed with his laptop on 'sorry pushkar bina knock kiye ana ke lie par na time tha na patience' he said , pushkar stood up frowning 'bhaiyaa ap...?' 'Pushakar kuch kam they tujhse...'

Ek duje ke vaaste

Hooo hooo

I hope it was good and I will update next part by Friday or Saturday, of course only if you guyz will like it...

P.S if you need pm's check the next post๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks
-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaujMasti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Buddy this account if you need pm's for next update friends...
Thanks
-aroo
asyaarshilover thumbnail
INDEX

PART 1 --> ABOVE

PART 2 PAGE 8

Part 1, 2 & 3 Reposted on PAGE 12
Edited by asyaarshilover - 7 years ago
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG...this is too good...Felt very very bad for sumo..
very written yaar...do update soon...
Shravan filled some sense to Maami ji ๐Ÿ‘
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasinig89

OMG...this is too good...Felt very very bad for sumo..
very written yaar...do update soon...
Shravan filled some sense to Maami ji ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much dear...I am so glad u liked it๐Ÿ˜›
Sugarbabe14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow yr amazing beautifully penned down with full of emotions 
Shravan fought with mamiji for suman I wish aisa show main bhi ho 
Waiting for next part di if u don't mind jaldi jaldi update kar do if u don't mind but I know sabar ka fal meetha hota hain 
Waiting Update soon 
Love Ishita 
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Banner

Beautiful

Omg ...yaar

This was best...

Awesome...awww I can't explain how happy I am after reading this...

Superb

Love fero

Hugs ๐Ÿค—
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sugarbabe14

Wow yr amazing beautifully penned down with full of emotions 

Shravan fought with mamiji for suman I wish aisa show main bhi ho 
Waiting for next part di if u don't mind jaldi jaldi update kar do if u don't mind but I know sabar ka fal meetha hota hain 
Waiting Update soon 
Love Ishita 

Thanks a lot deary๐Ÿ˜›
Mee too...
U called me di Kia? I will update in weekend
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Originally posted by: --fero--

Banner

Beautiful

Omg ...yaar

This was best...

Awesome...awww I can't explain how happy I am after reading this...

Superb

Love fero

Hugs ๐Ÿค—

Thank u so much fero...I am so glad that you like it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hugs back๐Ÿค—
asyaarshilover thumbnail

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š