Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: docritu99

First of all tell me are u frm india..??
Hw many of indian drama u hv followed..??
Esp that of ekta kapoor..?
M sure vey less..coz if u hv u wouldnt be asking this..
We all no in ekta's show hw much confession holds importance..
Same is the case with RaVika.. keeping in mind the way their relation started..
I agree its not the correct time or place being in mess n all.. but thats what love is.. the emotiins become more strong when u sew ur partner in trouble and u jus wanted to be with that person..
I also agree before ILU they hav said everything clear and loud so much that there was no need for ILU.. but think frm ravi's pov what if devika said all that being scared what if she hugged fearing losing him what if she is just habbituated of him being around and his teasings and not love him..there are so many possiblities.. what if she consider him just a friend.. what if she feels she is in debt by so called ravis ehsaan...
At this point i stringly believe confession was must to pace up their relation..ravi wouldnt hv dared to move ahead until and unless there was this green signal of ILU from devika..we kno hw sanskari he is.. touching hugging is different things..we r that much comfortable with our close frnds ignoring gender bais..

And above all whats wrong in xpressing if the really are mad in love..kabi na kabi to bolna hi tha.. jus njoy the track buddy dnt go deep analysing..
And love is something beyond age.. its not about being teenage or something.. we all as viewrs want to see ravika together njoy their chemistry.. its jus another scene of them We r njoying... its the begining of more matured chemistry we can xpect in near future..
Yupp i agree sakshi and mony are suffering but thats was drama is all about na.. soon they'l be rescued.. and there can never be "and they lived happily ever after" things in ongoing show.. not esp in ekta's show..

@Bold part
: I agree ... though I dont think confessions r that important when your actions speaks volumes especially in RaVika's case but there was a certain confusion in Ravi's mind which was evident when he asked Devika in one of the episode that how come she completely changed next morning  when just night before she was ready to end their relation .. so its obvious that there was a certain doubt in his mind which was stopping him from taking their relation to the next level unless he gets that assurance or green signal from Devika that she too loves him and its just not friendship anymore from her side nor does she feel indebted to him .. he obviously dunno how that night Devika saw Saket's truth and had a change of heart .. so it was important here for Devika to clear that little doubt in his mind and so this is where confession does become important ...
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]
[First of all tell me are u frm india..??
Hw many of indian drama u hv followed..??
Esp that of ekta kapoor..?
M sure vey less..coz if u hv u wouldnt be asking this..
We all no in ekta's show hw much confession holds importance..
Same is the case with RaVika.. keeping in mind the way their relation started..
I agree its not the correct time or place being in mess n all.. but thats what love is.. the emotiins become more strong when u sew ur partner in trouble and u jus wanted to be with that person..
I also agree before ILU they hav said everything clear and loud so much that there was no need for ILU.. but think frm ravi's pov what if devika said all that being scared what if she hugged fearing losing him what if she is just habbituated of him being around and his teasings and not love him..there are so many possiblities.. what if she consider him just a friend.. what if she feels she is in debt by so called ravis ehsaan...
At this point i stringly believe confession was must to pace up their relation..ravi wouldnt hv dared to move ahead until and unless there was this green signal of ILU from devika..we kno hw sanskari he is.. touching hugging is different things..we r that much comfortable with our close frnds ignoring gender bais..
And above all whats wrong in xpressing if the really are mad in love..kabi na kabi to bolna hi tha.. jus njoy the track buddy dnt go deep analysing..
And love is something beyond age.. its not about being teenage or something.. we all as viewrs want to see ravika together njoy their chemistry.. its jus another scene of them We r njoying... its the begining of more matured chemistry we can xpect in near future..
Yupp i agree sakshi and mony are suffering but thats was drama is all about na.. soon they'l be rescued.. and there can never be "and they lived happily ever after" things in ongoing show.. not esp in ekta's show.].

Have seen so many serials though it s ,ekta s or not. So many melodramas. 1st star plus was my fav. Then Sony became mine. Now i switched to lifeok. Thought ,their serials dont last long. Like other channels. I started watching this as a normal one.did nt know it s ekta s serial. Now i watch it only sometimes.

U asked me,if ive seen ekta s serials.if so.i would nt ve asked this. Why did ekta became like this? Becoz,she knew,whatever she shows,she get viewers. That s why!!! Or she would ve changed her tone earlier . But ,what to do.!
Get up friends, wake up. U should put an end to these kind of serials.

Instead what we get??? can i come in,madam? Our fate. Nothing to say. 

Edited by TR25026 - 8 years ago
09rathorep thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
woh sab toh teek hai but i know that there will be a leap and devika will take revenge but will she be reunited with ravi soon 
mujeh ravi ki halat dekhi nai jathi ðŸ˜­