Confession day has come..!!

docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys yes u heard it right..
No m not guessing it will be aired in next epi 2morow..

Here we go acc to life ok short promos..
Most of it have clips from previous epis except the last part..
Ravika are standing near bonfine holding each other closely..
Devika : Ravi mai bht dinose tumse kch kehna chahti thi..bht time se is baat ko dil me chupa rakha h..
Ravi : has devika bolo..
Devika : tumse bht pyaar karti hu ravi (holding him near his cheek)
Both hug passionately while they have tears in their eyes..

P.s sry doesn't remember dialogues exactly since was not anticipating this thing to come..

Until an unless its not dream sequence whose posiblity is less its going to happen in next epi..since the set up seemed to be continuation of today's last part..
So hurray..

Today's epi..
Coming back to today's epi it was ridiculous..sry if I hurt someone but it was all crap..no offence..
I mean blaming sakshi and Monty..its such a low grade idea..everybody kno he much they love ravika..even if nivi would HV blamed Manju there was some sense..but..this..seriously cv's..
And the whole family member were standing right in front of DAT hut..and nothing happened..seriously I thought they will take them back home..but..nyway its bound to happen since its ekta's show..

Last part was fab..the way devika pulled ravi and hugged him..wow..it depicted the desire the deep longing desire..and the pure love they hv for each other..

So folks we can expect devika's confession 2moro..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnYa_ArMan thumbnail
I know seriously..unnecessary and senseless things she put up in this serial she only care about is kumkumB...and the great snakebite scene she has to put it in evry serial of hers can't she think of anything new or atleast something positive for this serial...Sorry guys but I love RaVika and their awesome chemistry <3
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Hey guys yes u heard it right..
No m not guessing it will be aired in next epi 2morow..

Here we go acc to life ok short promos..
Most of it have clips from previous epis except the last part..
Ravika are standing near bonfine holding each other closely..
Devika : Ravi mai bht dinose tumse kch kehna chahti thi..bht time se is baat ko dil me chupa rakha h..
Ravi : has devika bolo..
Devika : tumse bht pyaar karti hu ravi (holding him near his cheek)
Both hug passionately while they have tears in their eyes..

P.s sry doesn't remember dialogues exactly since was not anticipating this thing to come..

Until an unless its not dream sequence whose posiblity is less its going to happen in next epi..since the set up seemed to be continuation of today's last part..
So hurray..

Today's epi..
Coming back to today's epi it was ridiculous..sry if I hurt someone but it was all crap..no offence..
I mean blaming sakshi and Monty..its such a low grade idea..everybody kno he much they love ravika..even if nivi would HV blamed Manju there was some sense..but..this..seriously cv's..
And the whole family member were standing right in front of DAT hut..and nothing happened..seriously I thought they will take them back home..but..nyway its bound to happen since its ekta's show..

Last part was fab..the way devika pulled ravi and hugged him..wow..it depicted the desire the deep longing desire..and the pure love they hv for each other..

So folks we can expect devika's confession 2moro..

You nailed it Riya
Even ravika were unable to listen that whole family is standing out there and talking louldy
I mean itni moti deewarein thin hut ki 😆
And the whole family is dumb
They didn't even bother to go and search more neither checked that hut
Huh confession ab hojaye
Ab bhi na howa to humara bad luck khurab hoga
And yes that Hug I just loved it.
Thanks buddy !
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamreenJ

You nailed it Riya
Even ravika were unable to listen that whole family is standing out there and talking louldy
I mean itni moti deewarein thin hut ki 😆
And the whole family is dumb
They didn't even bother to go and search more neither checked that hut
Huh confession ab hojaye
Ab bhi na howa to humara bad luck khurab hoga
And yes that Hug I just loved it.
Thanks buddy !

Yeah seriously.. I was so frustrated abt it.. They were standing right in front of some hut and didn't bother to go and check once..
But one thing I loved was nivi got slapped.. Yaay..and dat too from her fav Manju aunty.. Maza aagya.. Lash kch ni to ravika slap ki awaz hi sun leete..
But then he can I forget..kidnapping track can't end without confession.. So looking forward..
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnYa_ArMan

I know seriously..unnecessary and senseless things she put up in this serialshe only care about is kumkumB...and the great snakebite scene she has to put it in evry serial of hers can't she think of anything new or atleast something positive for this serial...Sorry guys but I love RaVika and their awesome chemistry <3

Same here buddy.. We all love ravika.. I m tolerating this crap script and stupid ideas just for Ravika's sake.. Their chemistry is fab.. Kept me hooked up inspite of this nonsense..
Trust me if the promo to be believed then we'l get some awesome piece of confession track..and even something further..like jungle me mangal.. They were hugging so passionately yr.. Really.. Can't wait for the epi..
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 i really wonder,our viewers r teenagers? So much interested in these ravika confessions!!! 
Such a confession at the wrong time of a serial dont u think so?.
 Such a melodrama created!! Kidnappers r wondering around,still. 
Dont think,this melodrama will end when & how!!. 

May ravika happened to see in any newspaper, monty saakshi arrested,then they might return from their hone ymoon Trip. 

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR25026

i really wonder,our viewers r teenagers? So much interested in these ravika confessions!!! 

May ravika happened to see in any newspaper, monty saakshi arrested,then they might return from their hone ymoon Trip. 

It is not a question of being a teenager but what was built-up in the story line - Ravi-Devika romance.

That being said - today's confession, if it does not turn out to be a dream, was ridiculous. Wrong place, wring time. Plus one scene was cut in multiple pieces which made it look just as dragged at the kidnapping itself.

Come on get up and get out of where ever you are!!! The kidnapping was long, the escape has been even longer! 
docritu99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TR25026

First of all tell me are u frm india..??
Hw many of indian drama u hv followed..??
Esp that of ekta kapoor..?
M sure vey less..coz if u hv u wouldnt be asking this..
We all no in ekta's show hw much confession holds importance..
Same is the case with RaVika.. keeping in mind the way their relation started..
I agree its not the correct time or place being in mess n all.. but thats what love is.. the emotiins become more strong when u sew ur partner in trouble and u jus wanted to be with that person..
I also agree before ILU they hav said everything clear and loud so much that there was no need for ILU.. but think frm ravi's pov what if devika said all that being scared what if she hugged fearing losing him what if she is just habbituated of him being around and his teasings and not love him..there are so many possiblities.. what if she consider him just a friend.. what if she feels she is in debt by so called ravis ehsaan...
At this point i stringly believe confession was must to pace up their relation..ravi wouldnt hv dared to move ahead until and unless there was this green signal of ILU from devika..we kno hw sanskari he is.. touching hugging is different things..we r that much comfortable with our close frnds ignoring gender bais..
And above all whats wrong in xpressing if the really are mad in love..kabi na kabi to bolna hi tha.. jus njoy the track buddy dnt go deep analysing..
And love is something beyond age.. its not about being teenage or something.. we all as viewrs want to see ravika together njoy their chemistry.. its jus another scene of them We r njoying... its the begining of more matured chemistry we can xpect in near future..
Yupp i agree sakshi and mony are suffering but thats was drama is all about na.. soon they'l be rescued.. and there can never be "and they lived happily ever after" things in ongoing show.. not esp in ekta's show..
docritu99 thumbnail

It is not a question of being a teenager but what was built-up in the story line - Ravi-Devika romance.

That being said - today's confession, if it does not turn out to be a dream, was ridiculous. Wrong place, wring time. Plus one scene was cut in multiple pieces which made it look just as dragged at the kidnapping itself.

Come on get up and get out of where ever you are!!! The kidnapping was long, the escape has been even longer!

Truly agree with u..
As much as it was needed in stroy line it came out the way we never wanted to be.. it was not upto the mark.. i think first they dragged a lot..and then they jumped in it so early in order to air it on 23rd march epi..since its 1st anniversary of show.. it was out of flow.. but still krip and aparna managed to make a bit better with their acting..

Yeah like really..rescue was much longer than kidnapping itself..hehehe.. so true..
And out of blue they were standing in their home as if it was so easy then y took so much time in 1st place.. dat too with the goon..
Jus hoping he didnt take skashi monty's name.. whatever it is ravika will never doubt them..afterall cupids ko itni respect to milni chahie na..Edited by docritu99 - 8 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Mayb I m in minority but I loved the Confession  .. It was quite spontaneous and most important it came straight from Devika's heart ðŸ˜³..Also there were no sugar coated dialogues either .. It was direct and straight to the point .. Plus the emotions and passion portrayed by RaVika especially in that hug after the confession made it more special as u could feel the desire and longing in their hearts in that one hug 😳

To b honest I dont like those made up confessions where the guy or girl goes around arranging candle light dinners with flowers and stuffs to confess ..thats unreal for me because love confessions come natural without really making arrangements for it and that too at a time when u fear loosing the one u love the most ... Thats exactly what happened with Devika here ... Ravi just came out from death bed and so it was ideal situation for Devika to confess her love to him and make him feel special after all that he went for her 😳..

I agree that practically they should hv been trying to get out from that jungle instead of doing love confessions but then lets not forget there is a reason why soaps r called fiction 😃..If things r always shown practically , it will become a documentary and not really a fairytale love story which is what the show is about 😳...I believe after making repeated efforts to escape from jungle , a saturation point too comes where u just want to rest somewhere in your love one's arms and pour your heart out to him before u start with the struggle again ..Thats exactly what RaVika were doing ... After nursing Ravi's wounds , they both were hell tired and wanted to rest for few minutes ..Thats when Devika decides to pour  heart out to her man because she was not sure when tragedy strikes again .. More like a kal ho na ho situation 😳...

Also Krip and Aparna's natural acting made the scene really beautiful for me .. It looked so real and natural without any OTTness ...Also another thing I loved here was not just Devika's confession but also Ravi's reaction to it .. He was so overwhelmed finally hearing those words from her mouth .. and then that final hug was icing on the cake for me

PS : Was out of town for a week .. just returned today and watched last 5 epis .. will post confession caps soon 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 8 years ago