Rishbala OS Breaking News - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Beautiful OS,
amazingly written,
loved RK & madhu in this story ,
madhu is so cute and her reasons for filing divorce,
loved rk-madhu convo in the cabin,
enjoyed reading this story,
thanks for the pm
candle_light thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a beautiful story   very well writtend madhu's explanations abt her husband when rk questions her was really so cute & liked it !!
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res..
Unres

Superb superb superb Merliah...At last you posted a story...
Lovely story buddy...I am just in love with this RK and Madhu...RK is such a romantic hubby...such a unique and refrshing story I am sure when you were penning it down even you would have felt refreshed...n don't worry your hard work will pay you handsomely...best wishes and good luck for your result...And I am eagerly waiting for your other updates

Love you Buddy...xoxo😉
Edited by srksimran - 8 years ago
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Resee... 
Now In office dear... So will unres once i reach home... 
Sorry baby... Was really busy the past two days... So couldn't unres on time... 
Its not fair to make u wait that too when u have so sweetly dedicated this lovely story to me... Choo sorry!😳
Thank u so much sweetie... For dedicating this super cute story for me & for my baby sisters...

Coming to the update...
Awesome os... 
Loved it to bits & pieces...
For two special reasons... One... U have written it exceptionally amazing... & two.. Rk is an advocate... (I m a law student huh... So i could easily connect with this story... I would have been disappointed if u had just shown him as a lawyer & started off the story with an interesting story & ended without the verdict... But so wisely u connected the case with rk's personal life & proved bhatia to be guilty...)
Omg! This madhu is crazy... But i love her so much... Bcos u know i love such crazy madhu's... That u could say from my stories itself... Lol
Hehe... She barged into his office & created a huge racket but i love how patiently advocate rk handled his clientele... He is a true lawyer! Bcos lawyers & doctors showed possess so much patience u know then only they can handle such cranky crazy freaks lol...
Awweee... She didnt let advocate Rk to say bad abt her hubby dearest... She really got so mad when Rk asked whether her husband abuse her verbally or physically & her out burst on that question... She is so cute u know... & very possessive for her hubby...According to her he is the best husband but still she wants to divorce him... For a very silly reason... That he is not taking her to honeymood... Haha... That was a cute reason to give & ask for divorce... But if Rk had taken her case then his record of never being defeated ever by any other advocate would have broken... Lol.. He surely knows her case will not stand lol...
I was blushing profusely when Rk asked what does he do at night times... & madhu's reply... He will not leave me even for his mother will he leave me for his work... Lol..
So he is keeping her warm on bed lol... But still she wants to cool her body by going to swiss... Brilliant woman... Lol
Hehe... U know what Rk hit the bulls eye by stating that fact that it was her husband shld be filing a divorce case for all her tantrum... I wonder what will be the heights of her craziness at the time of her pregnancy with all her mood swings & hormonal changes... Lol
Shammu is as crazy as his daughter... He indeed a traitor  to go against his poor son in law... Lol 
Awweee... My darling man went to his wife's place to woo her & bring her back to his house... But some idiot took & video of all that & gave to media to tarnish his name... But gladly nothing went wrong.. Rk's name & reputation was in tact... But poor baby girl got so worries & blamed herself for all the mess... I felt so bad when she back hugged him & cried... Poor girl didnt think all that will happen with her simple pretend game... But rk didnt let her feel guilty stating she doesnt know all such things will happen... He picked a valid point here too & won his wife back... Though she paid a small fine... I guess she would have enjoyed paying the fine... Lol
Uff! Finally he took her to swiss... I wish to read more... But the story got ended... In a cute sweet way... 
U have written so well dear... Take a bow!👏
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this story... A power packed OS... Good job! Keep writing more baby...
Thanks for the story & pm...

P.S - dont worey abt your maths exam baby... I m sure u will get good marks in it too... I will pray for u to get colorful results...

Love u lots...

Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats for your new story, its super romantic,... yeah RK RK RK... he shaped the story. and madhu was crazy, she wants a divorce just for a honeymoon tiff ? but shamsher malik was even more crazy...
dips is a positive character ?didn't expect that.
why does advocate rishab kundra want to hide his marital status ??

all the best for your final exam.. you would definitely come out with flying colors !!
yeah maths paper was tough.. but chem esp organic was tough for me.
i hope they would give grace marks in maths as re conducting the exam is a tedious procedure.
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unres on page 1
Hey Merliah don't get upset for exam ..if the exam is tough for all then you will get grace marks for sure...keep hoping for the gud and best of luck for your final exam...
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely os...!! Rk's lawyer status reminds me of dahleez... Madhu is stuck on her want-to-go-to-honeymoon thing... Rk & his FIL has lovely bond... Half truth is more dangerous... Rk & vidyut sought it all... Thanks for pm...😊
Anntempleton thumbnail
Lovely os.
It was cute  and funny. Rk as a lawyer was amazing and madhu filing for divorce was funny.  Mr.honeymoon was too hilarious. 
poojitha96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome lovely os very beautifully written loved it
manna43 thumbnail
Fabulous os.Advocate Rk.wow !Cool rk n jungli billi Madhu
Enjoyed every bit.write more.
Don't worry about ur maths ,all will be well.
Best of luck for last exam n thanks for pm.