madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yipeee FIRST !!!!! πŸ₯³

Ahaan so RK has used his smart and intelligent brain with that sexy mouth of his to help people for all the good reasons πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  Not bad Mr. Sexy Advocate πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ohhh Girl ! Ofcourse RK will win any and every case bcz "KABHI NA HAARNE WALEY KO RK JO KEHTE HAI" πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ Don't you know this much ??? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Any ways no problem since you wrote that line that 'he never looses any case' , so this time I am forgiving you for this mistake πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh RK now its proved that even you are a fool bcz you also got married like all other men's in this world πŸ€£πŸ€£

🀣🀣 Gosh Madz and her honeymoon complaint was ROFL that she wants a divorce and that too she came to her husband for this divorce case πŸ€£πŸ€£ (Rishbala's cute scene in RK's cabin reminded me of my story where Madz has barged into RK's office to complaint about her husband and then RK played along with Madz listening about her husband's complaint πŸ˜³πŸ˜†)

Poor RK , he must have felt so embarrassed when the whole media were seeing Rishabala moment's taken by that Sikky πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ But I guess media must have enjoyed this cute couples nok-jhok πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ahhh Madz and her Honeymoon chant finally paid off and RK took her to Switzerland πŸ˜³ I hope that this smart advocate has taken a longgg leave from his work to enjoy heaven with his wife πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ so that Madz doesn't come up with another complaint that 'RK you took me for honeymoon for such a short period 😭' πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

It was a really very well written piece and enjoyed reading it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

And regarding Maths paper , well don't worry dear bcz when the media talks about such tough papers then the correction is done linently and this I am telling you bcz I myself was a CBSE student so I know how those idiotics function and its a personal experience also so CHILL and just be happy . You will get into a very good college and your results will be good not only for maths but also for your other 4 subjects . πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ So just smile and let Tension not take a toll on you . Remember exams are not the end of life so don't think much about it and you will surely get into a good college πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by RagingBlaze - 8 years ago
Rishkara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
MERLIAH DEAR THAT WAS AN AMAZING OS.LOVED IT VERY MUCH.THE TILTE IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS.LOVED FROM THE START TO IT'S ENDING DEAR.YOU HAVE EXAM NOW?HEY MEE TOO SUFFERED LIKE THIS .MY BROTHER ALSO HAVE BOARD EXAM NOW.BEST WISHES.BEST WISHES;)Edited by leena45678 - 8 years ago
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres...
Wow.. Beautiful story.. Loved it.. He he Madhu was hell angry with Rk bcoz he didn't take her to Honeymoon.. Every Bit of story is Mindblowing..Edited by .Poorva. - 8 years ago
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No words to express how awesome the OS is, enjoyed reading it, Madhu and her antics put R.K in trouble but all's well that ends well.  This OS had the mix of emotions.
Thanks for the PM dear.
lovRishbala thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very beautifully written
It was a mixture of emotion 
R.k was so sweet and modhu was too cute
Loved the update
😊😊😊
Edited by lovRishbala - 8 years ago
rishbalafan9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cuteness personified os...workaholic rk..jungli bili madhu...loved their sweet nokjhok at the office...well I can totally undersand madhu she wants all her charming and husband all hard for some period of time totally their time...we time of both rk and madhu...
Loved the os Merliah..πŸ‘...keep up the good work⭐️
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
fiction_writer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yaar... Just mind blowing
MlleAnonyme thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely story with a nice ending. Very well written πŸ˜³
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail