sara khan is back as a nagin

dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
whats happening ok mahi is not being replaced but sara is brought to play a nagin only suhani who played maya was the best nagin she portrayed her character with perfection no one but only suhani could lay tht since she was made to play maya even though we hated maya we could not ignore her 
 but if gul is thinking to replace maya with this sara since her earlier plan of replacing radhika with sara has flopped this is another big mistake already two dayans and know this nagin 

TV Buzz: Sara Khan is Back as Naagin!

#

Here comes the good news for all the fans of television actress Sara Khan. The beautiful lady has been roped to play Naagin once again on the small screen.

A close source informs, "Sara has been signed by the makers of serial Adhuri Kahaani Hamari' to play the character of Naagin. If all goes well, they will start the shooting with her in a day or two."

When Dailybhaskar.com contacted Sara Khan to confirm the news, the actress said, "Yes, I have already signed the contract, but I have not been informed much about my character. The creative team is working on it and once everything gets confirmed, I will surely let my fans know about it."

Sara Khan has already played the character of Icchadhari Naagin in serial Sasural Simar Ka'. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If shes playing a naagin then defo its a +ve character temember Rose mahima in her iv told that now its the way between Naag and Daayan and since Rads has turned into naagin then i guess her char is +ve too!
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

If shes playing a naagin then defo its a +ve character temember Rose mahima in her iv told that now its the way between Naag and Daayan and since Rads has turned into naagin then i guess her char is +ve too!

its complicated lets see hope its a posiitve nagin since already their has been much negativity sona 
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why there should be another Nagin...πŸ˜’Tulsi has given all her powers to Radhika..may be part 2 is full of daayans, shaitans, and Nagins...
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Why there should be another Nagin...πŸ˜’Tulsi has given all her powers to Radhika..may be part 2 is full of daayans, shaitans, and Nagins...

😲
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kya se kya ho gaya bewafa...tere pyar mein...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope she can pull out naagin role quite well but better than suhani or not is still a doubt πŸ˜‰
Thanks to Gul at least she isn't replacing radhs and breaking krishika charm..but what if she also turns out to be as maya πŸ˜•
I didn't saw todays episode..was that radhs slapping Karan..scene was shown today itself..
Rose in that forum 32 video laksh hairs was looking cute on him na 😳 Why sudden change in style? 😳
Today I saw chotu naagin IV did she said her name as manu as naagin or the reporter edited it wrong? πŸ˜† it had to be tulsi na
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
I'd rather see Sara as a Naagin than be Radhika. But this show is getting too many characters.
Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gosh .i don't like this girl and a big no to her . I miss suhani m she is love😭 she was perfect as maya n nagin. Gul should call her back n this will too help the show with their ratings ! Suhani πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ 
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqraa17

Gosh .i don't like this girl and a big no to her . I miss suhani m she is love😭she was perfect as maya n nagin. Gul should call her back n this will too help the show with their ratings ! Suhani😭😭

Arey CVs changed the whole story..warna I used to see Maya as the main character same to madhvini/krishika.. Coz it was basically story of them three.. Maya was a treat to watch yarr she was a good villain and suhani being young looked so cool opposite to laksh.we enjoyed her so much..itna to Rashmi ko bhi bhi Kia. And about Sara ..lets see πŸ˜• ab to radhs bhi phis-phis hogyi.. No more it is story of human..now its all about supernatural love πŸ˜‰