Rajshri Rani Pandey QUITS Suhani Si Ek Ladki

suhanilove thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The news has been doing the rounds since a few weeks. 

Rajshri was delighted when she got the opportunity to play Suhani but later the happiness turned into displeasure and now we hear Rajshri has given the production team the final call, which is to quit the show because she is not happy with the way her character shaped up and family problems arising due to filming intimate scenes which she is not comfortable with. We got in touch with Rajshri and here's what she had to say, "I have tried very hard being corporative with the team and their decisions but I'm not at all happy with the way the current track has shaped and neither with my character. Currently I'm serving my notice period of 1 month and after that I will go separate ways although I'm very thankful to the team for giving me such a wonderful opportunity."

We wish Rajshri all the best and hope to see her back soon!

dont think i will watch if she quits 
Edited by suhanilove - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
If this news is true then i don't see the show lasting long then the PH may just finsh the show by showing Suhani and Soyma pregnant.. then again this may be a clicker just to create hype for the show.. lets see 
saharsonu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Which intimate scene that one yesterday happend but i think they shoot that scene may be on sat or sun so how rajshri family came to know about that scene too early and ya rajshri and sahil shoot many times scene like yesterday scene remember that shower scene and that duppata scene in which suhani fall on yuvi that scene is much hotter than yesterday scene i think this spoiler is not correct how rajshri no she cant leave this show guys plzz help me kisi say to confirm karo
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
first I don't believe in this news.
second please tell me In which site this news is comes.
again I said I don't believe it.
bfsams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Where did u get this info? Tell me the source pls
saharsonu thumbnail
Yup can u give us the link where from u get this spoiler but if it is fake or u make it by yourself so plzz its realy not funny wo cant even think about it
saharsonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: verma.nisha151

first I don't believe in this news.
second please tell me In which site this news is comes.
again I said I don't believe it.

Me too i dont believe this
verma.nisha151 thumbnail
morning mein itna bada shock de diya hai.
pata nahin kahin se ye fake news aati hai.😡
please tell me the source of the news,and please guys confrim about this news please.
sweetyanu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanilove

The news has been doing the rounds since a few weeks. 

Rajshri was delighted when she got the opportunity to play Suhani but later the happiness turned into displeasure and now we hear Rajshri has given the production team the final call, which is to quit the show because she is not happy with the way her character shaped up and family problems arising due to filming intimate scenes which she is not comfortable with. We got in touch with Rajshri and here's what she had to say, "I have tried very hard being corporative with the team and their decisions but I'm not at all happy with the way the current track has shaped and neither with my character. Currently I'm serving my notice period of 1 month and after that I will go separate ways although I'm very thankful to the team for giving me such a wonderful opportunity."

We wish Rajshri all the best and hope to see her back soon!

dont think i will watch if she quits 

Plse don't spread rumors
verma.nisha151 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetyanu

Plse don't spread rumors

anu,you are right,pata nahin khon her month hamare show ke bare mein fake news deta hai.mujhe toh ye baat diegust hi nahin ho rahi hai😡