SS: Meri Zindagi ( Part 3- Pg4)

anu_sarna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys. 
So, this is my first attempt at writing a story on this forum, so please excuse the mistakes!

This story begins in the hospital, when manohar has slipped into a coma and it continues from there.

************************************************
                                                 Meri Zindagi

"Patient coma me chala gaya. Hume pata nahi ki unhe kab hosh aayga." the doctor said.

Bebe and Usha couldn't hold it in anymore and started crying.

"Ye sab iss twinkle ki wajah se hui hai! Na hi woh video media waale ko deti aur na hi manohar coma me hota" Anita said trying to instigate a fight.

Yuvi was standing in a corner watching his master plan unfold. 'Yes, blame twinkle. She will realise what a loser her family and pati is and come running back into my arms', he thought.

"Manhoos ladki. Yeh sab teri wajah se ho rahi hai. Chale jao, kahin door. Bas. Ab mai tujhe bardash nahi kar sakti hoon. Tu sirk ek panauti hai. Aur kuch nahi", usha said

"Mummyji, please meri baat toh suniye. Maine toh sab kuch delete kar diya. Mujhe papaji ki izzat-", twinkle said when she was interrupted by a slap.

Usha had slapped her in front of everyone. "Mat le meri pati ka naam. Jao yahan se. Iss parivaar me kisi ko bhi teri zaroorat nahi hain", usha said.

"Mummyji please, maine kuch nahi kiya", twinkle said.

"Twinkle, tumne suna nahi? Chali jao", kunj said.

Twinkle was shocked. The person she loved with her heart didnt even think twice before telling her to go away from their lives. She looked around the room and she could see that no one wanted her anymore. Bebe, Kunj, her mom, all of them have a look of anger and disappointment on their faces. 

Taking a deep breath, she looked at kunj one last time and headed for the exit. 
' No one cares for me. Not one person stood up for me and took my side.' , twinkle thought to her self. 
She walking into the sarna mansion. 

'They didn't take my side because they don't trust me. Im the bahu of this house. They should know that i would not do anything that tarnishes the Sarna name. They didn't even listen to my side of the story once.', thought twinkle as she started packing her bags.

Once she transferred all her clothes from the closet to the suitcase, she went to kunj's photo and started talking to it. "Kunj, Maine socha tha ki tum hi woh insaan ho jo apni zindagi bithana chahti hoon. Lekin i was wrong. Tumhe ne bola tha na ki jis realtionship me trust nahi hota woh ek relationship nahi kehla ja sakta hai. Mujhe laga ki tum bhi mujse pyaar karte ho, but i guess i was wrong.", twinkle put the picture back to its original lace and left the bedroom.

She entered the taneja mansion and went directly to her room. She was about to unpack when the realization had hit her.

Neither her mom nor her uncle defended her. They also didn't trust her.
She thought whatever would happen, her mom, her uncle and her bebe would support twinkle all the time. But she was wrong. 

"Main ek aisi jagaah mein nahi reh sakti hoon jahaan, log mujhe trust hi nehi karte hain. Main kyun rahoon unke saath?", twinkle said. 

She got up from her bed, and was going to pack the rest of her belongings when she came across her wedding album. As she was going through the album, she started remembering her happy times with kunj and this brought tears to her eyes. She decided it was best to clear her mind with a long walk. She took the suitcases and put them in her closet and left.

Twinkle kept walking, she didnt have a destination in mind. She had been thinking too much about what happened in the past few hours that she had become oblivious to her surroundings. She thought about how she hid the purvi mamla from kunj to save what was left of the father-son relationship. She wanted the duo to forget the past and move on.

It was when she tripped and fell on the road, that she had realised that she was on a deserted road. As she was getting up, her dupatta got caught onto some uneven rocks. 

She was too busy in trying to not tear her dupatta, that she didnt realise a big truck coming her. 

And the last thing she remembered was a bright white light and pain shooting across her body. With that she slipped into the world of unconsciousness. 

************************************************
So, how was it? 
Tell me what you think!
Thanks, 
Anu.😊

Chapter 2- Page 3
Chapter 3- Page 4

Edited by anu_sarna - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hailly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. Loved it.
Continue soon plz.
sherin.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice one dear and welcome to the forum 
I'm renuka you can call me renu , ray , or anything u like 
Nice one , do write more stories 
Keep loving twinj
And update tooo 
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Hii welcome to forum ... Wonderful do continue ... Pls I will be waiting πŸ˜‰
Abhia2Twinj4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Firstly , welcome to the forum πŸ€—Anu πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
And ua story is quite fantastic πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
Plz continue soon πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
FromTheAshes thumbnail
This was amazing,Please update soon!
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
plzzz do continue soon
Komal1298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A very nice start well written πŸ‘ continue soon please.. 
Btw hey m komal πŸ˜Š
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it. Do continue soon
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey welcome to the forum Anu di!!!πŸ€—πŸ˜³
I totally LOVE ur SS...it's brilliant di...πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Hayye Allah Twinkle ki accident...but i'm sure nothing will happen with her right???😲
Update then next part soon di...Can't wait for it!!!πŸ˜›