Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice..Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago
dvmishra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its good.. wanna see redemption on part of shavan... sumo need to stand up for herself...
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome updates
Love the twist in the storyline
Update soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wow...please

Continue soon...i am waiting
Susanrao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Chapter 3
Shravan POV
It was morning, and I really needed coffee. I get up grab my coffee and look out the window. India. Nothing like London, but much better than London. The beauty of India makes me love India more
"Or being close to sumo makes u love India", ugh shut up thoughts.
Sumo. A lot has happened last night, my revenge, those goons, her room, and tears. I can't clear my head anymore. I need to go to work to clear my head.

At work
"So sit what do u think about the case?... Sir"
I wasn't focusing at work, every second I would see her face. Why isn't her face leaving my head.
"Cause you didn't say sorry to her idiot". God my brain won't ever shut up
I don't need to say sorry. I did nothing wrong. She needs to understand playing with my feelings was a bad idea. She deserves to know what I went through.
"Everyone leave my office, and Pushkar I'm leaving for the day, take my calls for me" I said grabbing my keys to head to nana ji's place to play some chess and also see Sumo.

At sumo's place
I arrived to sumo's place and met nana ji. He began asking me about last night, if I had fun, and what we did? I gave him quick answers while I was looking for sumo
"She's not here bete, she was left at 7 in the morning " said nana ji reading my mind
I smiled and said "I think o should get going, and it's time for your nap.

Sumo POV
Ugh I know I dropped my phone here last night. Well I think it was on this street. Ouch my arm hurts. Stupid doctor gave me stitches, I have to be careful. But where could my phone gone. I give up looking for my phone and head toward the food stand
"Chacha ji can I get one tea.
He nodded but looked back at me again.
"You were the girl for last night, that worried one" he said
I gave a fainted smile and nodded my face
" thank god for your friend. He came to the strand Last night and saw the men who were teasing you, so he began to beat them up.
I looked up at the uncle in disbelief. Shravan beating people up for me?
"Are you sure" I asked the uncle
"Positive Beti"
I nodded and said thanks.
Why is Shravan so confusing, couldn't he beat them up right in the beginning?
I need to see Shravan. But first I need to go get some vegetables.

At the market
"Uncle how's is this possible? U can't raise the prices but five rupees in one day." I was arguing with the seller
"Here I'll pay" I hear a big husky voice, so I look up and Shravan looking straight at me.
"I don't need it thank you" I say lifting around 7 bags, which killed my arm
"Ahhh" I dropped everything, I felt something happen to my arm

Shravan
I knew she'd be at the market, I can hear her arguing from a mile away. She just rejected me offering to pay.
"Ahh" she screams and drops everything. My first instinct is to run, which I finally do.
"What happened, is it your arm, are you okay"?
All she did was squeeze her eyes and nod, she was in a lot of pain.
I help her, grab her grocery and tell her to come with me. And what surprised me the most she did what I told her. I reach my car, put everything in and tell her to sit.
I forward my hand, signaling her to give me her hand. Again she obeys.
I lift up her sleeves and see stitches, a few opened. Right away I got mad.
" Are you out of your mind! You got stitches and you start lifting weight! How stupid can you be. They opened now? And your bleeding again." She looks down and says " I can't let my family know what happened last night"
I was calm now and I replied " then make an excuse, you're lucky I was here"
I cover her arm and then in the car and drive to the doctors

At the doctors
"Okay you are all good, just sit here until you are comfortable to go home" the doctor said smiling at us .
"Why didn't you do anything last night? Why didn't you jump in and save me?"she say with her eyes getting watery .
" I'm... Sss... I'm sorry. And trust me I didn't leave them, after I left I went back to them and beat them up."
I look at her and I see her crying.
I towards her and cup her face, "stop crying your sumo"
She giggles and I laugh.

I help get in the car and drive her home. We start talking about some past childhood memories which wouldn't stop Make me smile. I look at and see her looking right at me. I lean in towards her and so does she. Our lips are less than a Cm away. We both wanted this. She places her hands on my face and I open my eyes and push away.
What was I doing how could I want to kiss her.
"I'm only sorry for not interfering. Everything else that happened, I have no regrets." I look straight at her
I get out of the car, put the grocery in front of the door. I wait for her to get out of my car. So I can leave.

Sumo POV
I close my eyes and place my hand in his face. I was waiting for our lips to touch but he moves away. He says he's not sorry for all the other times he hurt me. He has no regrets. He get out of the car and takes my grocery to the door. I get out of the car walk past him, and not looking at him. He gets in his car and drives away. I look down and start to cry. "No more sumo u need to leave"
I need to leave for a while, away from everyone. I just need to convince nana ji.

Shravan POV
I stop my car and the middle of the road and scream. I can't be doing this, I'm not sorry for everything! I need to leave, I need to go back to London.

helen_of_troy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely ss dear.. do update soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Wow wow wow wow wow
I am loving this

Please do update soon

amazing
Susanrao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey guys I'm glad u guys enjoy the story. Thanks for the feed back. Because I'm in my school break, I might be updating twice a day of I feel like it.

Chapter 4
Sumo POV
I enter nanu ji's room and I see him sleeping. I slowly come up to him and hold his hand.
"What's wrong sumo?"
I look up and see him awake
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you" I said truthfully
"I woke the minute a sensed the stress u had when you entered the room"
"Nanu can I ask you for a favor, everyone will say no, but I know you'll take my side"
"What's wrong" he said slowly sitting up.
"Nanu can I go to Agra for a few days, there's this charity function taking place and I want to help set up. Just for a few days. I also just need some time away from certain people"
Nanu looked at me, I couldn't understand what his face was trying to say.
"Don't worry nanu if u don't want me to go, I won't."
"Before u go I saved up 30 000 rupees In the closet take it, but before go teach those women how to take care of me before u go"
I smile and hug nanu continuously saying thanks.

In sumo's room
Tomorrow my train leaves, I told nanu not to tell anyone where I'm going actually, especially to Shravan.
I need some time off, away from everyone. The charity function helps the disabled and roamed kids, so I'll know I'll have fun. I love kids

The next day

Shravan POV
I arrive at sumo place to play one last final game with nanu before I go to London tomorrow. I knock on the door, but this time the maid opens it rather than sumo. She must be out I thought . I enter Nanu's room and I see him already setting up the board.
"Come come beta I was waiting for you "
"Pranam nanu! How are you?"
"Very lonely"
"Why? Where's Sumo?"
"She didn't tell you? She left town this morning for some function".
I was stunned, sumo left but where.
"Where?" I asked
" ohh I think dehli somewhere, I don't remember"
She without telling me, and what function. I play my last game with nanu and say my goodbyes. He was upset but I promised to be back soon.
I sat in my car looking at sumo's window. I wish I said bye, especially after what happened yesterday.
I get a phone call from a client of mine
"Is it urgent Ram... Okay... I'll meet you in Agra by tonight"
Ram a client of mine wants me to be a guest of honor in some function in Agra, if I don't go our deal is cancelled.
I call Pushkar to change my flight for tonight

Next day in Agra
"Hello Shravan very glad u can come"
" hi Ram! What's the plan today"
"Today we'll go to Taj Mahal where the function will take place tomorrow and we'll explain what your job for tomorrow".
"Okay" I said checking my, hoping maybe sumo tried contacting me

Sumo POV
Today I'm visiting taj with the orphans and practice the dance moves
"Hey" Rahul my college says"
"You're late Rahul" I said smiling walking up to him a and grabbing my coffee from him.
"Sorry yaar, anyway how's practice"
" good but we'll be here all day "

Shravan POV
We arrived to taj and I was mesmerized by the beauty.
"Okay, so Shravan first we'll visit the orphans and see what their up to and then we'll go for some lunch" said ram.
I nodded and followed him

Sumo POV
"Okay girls and boys break time" I yelled
I was tired, the weather was sweating.
All of a sudden I'm being sprayed by water.
"Ahh Rahul, stop ahh" I said laughing and screaming at the same time.
All the children were laughing along
I ran away by seeing where I was going. I bumbed into someone and fell. But I didn't touch the ground. Two strong arms caught me, and when I looked up I saw two beautiful warm light brown eyes staring at me.

Shravan
We arrived to the area of the orphans. It seemed like they were on their break, cause the kids were playing.
"Suman"!!!!
I heard someone say. I turn around and see a girl being sprayed by a hose, I can't see the girls face. She finally turns Around
"Sumo" I say quietly
She's laughing and screaming. She was happy, I haven't seen her this happy since I arrived to India. Wait a minute what is she doing here.
I see her running towards but not looking where she's going. She bumps into me and loses her balance. I quickly hold her and look at her. Her beautiful skin, droplets of water on her face. Her eye lashes are shut, and when she opens it her eyes widen.
I look at her and she looks at me. And once again we meet again.

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Once again an awesome update

I am loving this totally
Pinam3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing.. :) all four parts were awesome..