Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thank you so much, and I will try to post everyday
Susanrao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 2

Sumo POV
I finally reached home, I wiped my tears and covered my arm with the shawl my friend gave me. I slowly opened the door, and ran upstairs
"I'm back and I'm going to sleep so don't disturb me" I said by looking at my family especially cause my grandpa.
I run into my room and close the door. I can't help but cry. I was filled with so many emotions, hatred, sadness, jealousy, everything except for happiness. Stupid Shravan. Why am I crying over him. Something could have happened to me today and he did nothing. I grab my pillow and throw it at the wall
"Ahh" I scream. My arm hurts. I remove my shawl and see my sleeve ripped and blood stains. The guys scratched me, more like cut me.

Shravan POV
I'm driving toward Sumo's house, I need to see her, I just need to make sure she's okay. I get out of my car and notice her room lights are on, but she's not there . I wait a minute and finally see her come with the dress in her hand. The dress I gave her. She throws on the ground. In her other had was a box, which looked like a first aid box.
"What! She's hurt!" I thought
I see her sit on her bed and that's when I see her arm. Blood and more blood, that's all I saw. That idiot doesn't know how to tie her shoes, how can she aid herself!
I walk towards the pipes but stop
"I can't go" I thought
I turn back, but before I can fully turn, I see one last time. I see her crying, she can't aid herself, she's In pain.
I sigh and walk towards the pipe and start to climb in up to her window.

Sumo POV
I'm sitting trying to wipe my arm with alcohol, but I can't. I know it will hurt. I close my eyes and slowly try to clean my arm until I here footsteps. I open my eyes and see Shravan in my room looking directly at me
" what.. What are you doing her leave" I say pushing him out trying to not to look at him.
Like always I fail and he grabs me by one arm and the other he shuts my mouth. I look at him and I see nothing in his eyes, no sadness or grieve.
"And you won't" he says
How does he always know what I'm thinking
" leave" I say
" no, show me your hand"
" no! And how dare you come here. First you see me surrounded by drunk men, and you do nothing. There is something called humanity. And now you are here. Why are you here? Wanna see me in more pain? Well don't worry you've broken me. You won! Congrats!" I say crying

Shravan POV
She's yelling at me, and she has a point. I look at her
"You done" I ask.
I grab her arm and she winces
I don't look at her, I just grab the box out of her hand and band aid her hand.
She hold on to me when I apply the alcohol, and I look at her. Her eyes are shit but puffy from all that crying. I want to just hug her.
"No don't fall" my thoughts say. I finish up with her arm and head back to the window
"Show your arm to a doctor tomorrow" I say looking at her once more. She looks back at me and says
" leave". I get into my car and look at her window one last time, her lights are off.
Sleep well sumo, I'm sorry" I say before I drive off

Sumo POV
I get in bed and of course I think of Shravan
Why was he here
Why is he so confusing
Why do I still love him?

Hey guys hope u guys enjoy the story. I'm not usually the romantic type, so I'm trying really to make this romantic. Please girl me feedback and how u want the story to go
:)

Divi.C thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Woowww...its superb n quick..continue soon..
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well you are doing an awesome work
Loved this update
Shravan loves sumo but keeps on denying it
Update soon
So wanna read more..:)