Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkndlover75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Had  good time reading this story... Well written...
iqra.6998 thumbnail
Both parts are awesome
U should write more and continue plzzz and pm me
KryanVirikaLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So I decided to check out some ShraMan fics because now that I'm on holiday, I can happily devote time to this beloved ship of mine and lucky, lucky me because yours happened to be the first one I found. <3

This is honestly so sweet aahh, I had a huge smile on my face just by reading it. So glad you're turning it into a mini-series, you write beautifully and keep true to the characters' personalities. Love the Shravan-Sumo dialogues, I can actually just hear them talking when I read their conversations and thoughts. And okay, Shravan is such a cutie - "hopelessly in love" - YES YES YES! That's exactly what he is, even now in the current track because even though he's pissed and hurt, he can't escape his own feelings. Sumo's defensiveness over being called out by her blushing cracked me up, that's exactly how she'd react...and then of course, getting lost in the moment looking at her damn fine husband because let's be honest...who wouldn't just stare in awe at their husband if he looked like Shravan Malhotra/Namik Paul? Her serious concern over their height difference coming in the way of cuddling was my absolute fave lmaoo.

That kiss was so cute and casual, but oh my goodness, what ensued certainly was not - "The Oxford graduate decided it was in his best interest to reap the effects of his wife's interesting new mood." Well, damn. I don't even know what to say to that, except the man is on FIRE <33 Can't wait to read what Sumo has in store for him! Hope you update soon :)