UPDATE! || ShraMan 1st Anniversary Mini-Series || Part 2 Pg. 7

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Author's Note: Considering all the angst we're going to get hit with soon, I was just really feeling the ShraMan feels today, and I just couldn't stop day dreaming all day about all the possibilities for when they finally get together . So I decided to pen this down. It's like 4 am here, but I couldn't stop myself. My first work on ShraMan ❀️. This is part 1, and I know this is a really long name for the title but it's a lyric from one of my most favorite songs, Jenny's Song by We The Kings (link below). The title of this mini-series is yet to be decided, so for now I'm just going to call it the "1st Anniversary Mini-Series" πŸ˜†. Alright that's it, hope you enjoy!

Part 1

"You Feel Like Home,      
                      & Baby That's Okay..."

It was a young Sunday morning, barely half past seven, when through a small gap in the curtains that was of just the right size, a sliver of sunlight made its way to his tired, resting face.

The light shined bright against his closed eyes, it seemed as if even the sun was celebrating the dawn that marked for them a year of togetherness, in holy matrimony.

Their 1st anniversary.

He smiled at the thought as his senses began to wake him up, though he decided five more minutes wouldn't hurt. He thought back to last night, and the hundreds of nights...days, hours and minutes that they had yet to explore. Together.

The thought made him want to shout from on top of his roof, in complete euphoria, about how hopelessly in love he was with his wife. His wife. The joy that such a simple four-lettered word was able to give him was ridiculous, yet it managed to make complete sense.

His thoughts were interrupted by a sudden protective shadow cast upon his face, blocking the sunlight.

Sumo.

He opened his eyes to find just what he always dreamed of waking up to every morning. Ever since he was 16.

And there she was, propped up on her elbow, looking back at him as if he was the most precious thing this world had to offer. He'd truly be damned if he didn't admit that it made him feel like million bucks to be the reason behind that smile. The way it should be.

He pushed a lock of loose hair behind her ear. The way it always will be.

"Happy Anniversary," she whispered.

He wrapped his hands around her torso by surprise, pulling her close. "Happy Anniversary," he pecked at her cheek.

Feeling the involuntary blush creep up on her cheeks, she immediately covered herself with the covers. He bit back a smile, quite enjoying the effect he had on her. "I can't believe you still do that, even after an entire year of..."

He was cut off by his wife, who instantly popped her face out from the covers, "I wasn't blushing! Woh toh tumhari dhaadi..." she caressed his stubble, constantly reminding herself to not get lost in the moment, she had a point to prove! Though her resolve did not last for even half as long as she'd hoped. And within just a few seconds she was back to staring at him with that same wondrous look on her face.

"Meri dhaadi?" He broke the spell, trying not to look too entertained by his wife's futile yet absolutely adorable arguments.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she knew exactly what he was doing. That whole "I-can-see-right-through-you" lawyer-esqe look wasn't going to work on her! 

"Chubti hai!" she quickly answered, making a swift effort to escape his hold and make it out of the bed.

This resulted in, of course, only being held back tighter by his firm grip. With her back crashing rather comfortably into his arms, she decided to give in and indulge her husband for a few moments.

Making herself at home, she rested against his hold. He didn't hesitate to fill in the crevice of her neck with his cheeks.

Mindlessly running her fingers through his hair, she began to think out loud. "Shravan,"

"Hmm.."

"You know when we first started dating, I was kind of worried about how this would work."

Now sincerely interested, he pursed his lips, "About how what would work?"

"This," she turned around now facing him, her voice laced with genuine concern, "You know since you're so tall, I always wondered how we'd cuddle."

What?

He couldn't help but break out into a hearty laughter, this woman was crazy. Honestly. And he was the luckiest man on earth to be the one by her side.

Her eyes almost popped out of their sockets when she realized what she'd just said. Sometimes she wondered if they'd just forgotten to install a filter between her brain and her tongue. "Laugh all you want, I was just being practical," she once again tried (failed) to cover up her slip-of-tongue. Some things never change.

"Of course," he chose not to fight her on it, deciding rather to spend his time on simply enjoying the feeling of wholeness only she could provide.

"I can't deny how I feel today,
'cause you feel like home,
and baby that's okay..."

I hope you liked it! I strived to keep this moment as "ShraMan" as possible, making it so that the reader could imagine no other couple than our beloved Shravan and Suman. Hopefully that came through and hopefully it gave you the motivation to stick it through this angsty patch we're entering in the show right now. The sweetest victories are the ones we've endured the most for. Hopefully you got a taste!

Part 2 shall be up by the end of this weekend. 'Till then, do give this song a go, it's worth it, I promise:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw1gqCzFVro[/YOUTUBE]

Love,
Kriti ❀️

Index 

Part 1 || "You Feel Like Home and Baby That's Okay || Page 1
Part 2 || "The Plan" || Page 7

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I AM CLAIMING THE FIRST SPOT TO COMMENT😎
OK now I am off to readπŸ˜†
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is so adorable kriti πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

u brought a smile on my face while i read it .. full of innocense and yes the height issues again lol. how we ll cuddle πŸ˜†
really cute, waiting for the next part πŸ˜ƒ
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
THIS IS FREAKINGGG INCREDIBLEEE..πŸ‘
wowww
Snowflakes. thumbnail
Wonderfull update!! Waiting for next part

You beautiful penned it Kriti ❀️
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adorable
Sooo dreamy

I am dead...

I am feeling so excited after reading this
FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
KRITI !! You can't do this πŸ˜΅ ...Now no one can stop me from imagining the future ShraMan scenes , The OS was so cute *flicking away happy tears* . Ughh ShraMan as Husband and Wife ..I hope they show it in the show too..
The Height thingy and the Cuddles β˜ΊοΈ..My mom is asking me to stop blushing but I can't πŸ˜‰..

But It was short πŸ˜³ WAITING FOR THE SECOND SHOT !! Jaldi likhna πŸ˜†

Kriti I LOVE YOU FOR THIS β€οΈ

PS- The song is so Awesome β€οΈ and soo perfect for the OS
Audrey.h. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww this is so sweet πŸ˜³
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kriti...πŸ€—
I can't explain how I felt reading this awesome piece...its just beyond words...
I'm so loving it , i literally imagined Shravan & Sumo..now i'm eagerly waiting for the second part...

"You know since you're so tall ,I always wondered how we'd cuddle" 🀣 
Aayushi15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This was so adorably sweet. Oh how I would love to see married shraman like this.
Great work. Please continue soon