TB Article: Mahima Makwana to get replaced!!

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Mahima Makwana to get replaced on Adhuri Kahaani Hamari?

Sanjeeda Shaikh being appraoched to play the lead on & TV's Adhuri Kahaani Hamari? Read on...

Thursday, March 17, 2016 | 6:41:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 

'Adhuri Kahaani Hamari', the show that started with a concept of rebirth for the sake of love, stars Laksh Lalwani and Mahima Makwana in leads.

With the latest development, we got hear a shocking news, that the makers are searching for a replacement for the female lead character Radhika, played byMahima Makwana.

Our credible source informed, "& TV's show 'Adhuri Kahaani Hamari' by 4 Lions Films, is failing to grab much attention of the viewers that is evident with the low TRP's in the rating chart. Also the tough time, the actor has been giving on set has led the makers to search for her replacement."

"Mahima Makwana is being rumoured to get replaced soon and the actress being considered for her role is none other but the gorgeous lady Sanjeeda Sheikh. The lovely actress, who was last seen on Power Couple fits apt for the role as per the makers and hence, they are planning to bring her on board for the main character Radhika."

We contacted Mahima Makwana and she said, "I have no clue about this and if it at all that happens, I would have no issues on the same."

On contacting Sanjeeda Sheikh, we got a similar answer as the actress too was clueless and stated to have no idea about it.

To those uninitiated, during the Holi shoot, Mahima and Laksh had a spat. So we wonder, if the replacement rumour could be true...

Aakruti Damani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Pehle story toh teek kar lete...
Edited by vyoman - 8 years ago
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG😲😲
What is this??
Nalayak..the story is not grabbing attention han??..idiots pehle kuch story to banao😡

Satyanash..if this is all happening coz of that holi incident then nooo... yarr it was such a small thing..yes he walked out.. stupid laksh😡 But then there was no verbal argument and soon after that they gave bytes then why to go for replacement and all🤢
Show has spoiled now..though i love sanzeeda😳 She is damn pretty and i admire her..but then it wasn't needed here..
Plzz sanzeeda don't join this show..it has gone all crap..😡
Edited by ammu92 - 8 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's the story which needed to be changed and not the leading lady. What even is this?!
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly guys its a rumour so i think v all need to chill for now.
Secondly i knew something like this is gonna happen. Infact i thought Laksh would b replaced. I still feel so. Bcoz i thout Laksh was creating problems on the set ie spat with Mahima and all, i never knew and thought even that Mahima was creating problems (like what they've written, which looks completely false to me) and today when i saw their individual interviews, i thout everything was alright. But Mahima's interview with TB made me think the show is getting over by holi (she said hope this holi beings positivity, she even agreed ppl are taking the track wrong and that its away from saas bahu saga n all) i kind of knew the show is facing problems and i probably thout they'll change the story aftr holi. But these ppl are really nuts. I dont understand how can someone be this stupid not to understand that the story sucks atm and its not the leads' fault? And Sanjeeda as replacement oh god i cant even imagine her as Radhika n Manu i mean shes so old comparitively! These 4 Lions ppl now just want famous ppl to promote the show, but theyre so rigid minded that they arent ready to change the story. I think v really need to bombard them now its high time. This has gone just beyond.
Ps- Im happy Mahi is leaving (ie if she is) cuz this show just doesnt deserve her. Would b happy if both the leads quit. They'll defo get better shows!
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Satyanash..if this is all happening coz of that holi incident then nooo... yarr it was such a small thing..yes he walked out.. stupid laksh😡But then there was no verbal argument and soon after that they gave bytes then why to go for replacement and all🤢</font>

Exactly. That was such a small thing. I still feel its a stint to grab attention from viewers. They gav bytes aftr that and everything seemed alright between them in yesterday's offscreen video. These ppl r so dumb i swear! 😡
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

OMG😲😲

What is this??
Nalayak..the story is not grabbing attention han??..idiots pehle kuch story to banao😡

Satyanash..if this is all happening coz of that holi incident then nooo... yarr it was such a small thing..yes he walked out.. stupid laksh😡 But then there was no verbal argument and soon after that they gave bytes then why to go for replacement and all🤢
Show has spoiled now..though i love sanzeeda😳 She is damn pretty and i admire her..but then it wasn't needed here..
Plzz sanzeeda don't join this show..it has gone all crap..😡

agree its the story the writetrs are bonkers if some1 needs to be replaced its the creative since its high time
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonikaaax

Exactly. That was such a small thing. I still feel its a stint to grab attention from viewers. They gav bytes aftr that and everything seemed alright between them in yesterday's offscreen video. These ppl r so dumb i swear! 😡

watched tht but dunno why even though everything seemed ok they did not smile or is the me who is literally overthinking
ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

watched tht but dunno why even though everything seemed ok they did not smile or is the me who is literally overthinking

Link plzz.. which IV you all are talking??
Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg ðŸ˜¡are they mad i mean this is beyond stupidity ! Not even the most negative synonym of any abusive word deserves them .like seriously?  The show is going well on the basis of mahi n they are replacing her ! Disgusting!!! M surely gonna stop watching akh if they replace her cz she is the only reason for me to watch akh. N yes she deserves much much better show n better co-actor opposite her ."apology" lakshians but this is absolutely clear that he is the one who is creating problems n mahi has to face the outcome :(      as we all know whatever it is but laksh is arrogant n he really hurts her emotionally n in many othet ways.she knows better . But idk what is wrong with makers i mean whatever is the prob b/w these two .it has nothing to do with the story line n they themselves have destroyed the track but yes if they are gonna replace her then i wish akh to get shut soon because it was a wonderful project with perfect actors n storyline but the stupid n senseless makers have totally ruined it 
P.s still hoping it ti be a rumour .  Oh gosh help us !!!