Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ammu92

Link plzz.. which IV you all are talking??

But as mahima said that she'd have no prob n issues if they r gonna do that ; is kindaa confirmation that she is going to be replaced😭
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

Link plzz.. which IV you all are talking??

forum 32 have uploaded 2 mini segs one is on fb where they did not smile and the other on insta in which i had felt laksh/as karan was literally giving those eyes as karan to mahi which i think was off screen πŸ˜•
sarcasticwordsx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Basically guys u really need to stop blaming Laksh. It's the whole daayan atmosphere that's going wrong.
Some articles (most of the Holi ones) say Laksh is at fault. This replacement article says Mahima creates a tough time on the set. So who is ultimately to be blamed? Laksh only (also for Mahima's so called replacement)? No right. In this case, Mahima's at fault if she creates problems on the set.
I'M NOT SPEAKING AGAINST ANY ACTOR, NEITHER AM I SUPPORTING LAKSH OR ANYBODY. It's just that I want all of us to stand together in this tough time n support our actors instead of blaming anyone. If Laksh is at fault, he'll defo get punished, but what if Mahima is at fault?
ATM we cannot say anything. The ship has almost sunk and if we add more fuel to fire, we're gonna b left with nothing. We still hav time to save our jJodi. So just shoot in ur comments n views to F32 to change the story completely. I know they won't listen, but our couple is called the "loved couple" so media will defo listen, which will create a pressure over the makers.
I just read this part properly - "Also the tough time, the actor has been giving on set has led the makers to search for her replacement." So this rumour is definitely NOT related to the Holi event and Laksh is not to be blamed, otherwise Laksh would hav been in the article in place of Mahima. So pls stop blaming him for this.
Holi yes, i also will blame him cuz every article says his sunglasses fell n he got angry so he needs to keep down his attitude but for this one its defo not his fault.
This article has literally left me speechless. I at any cost dont wanna lose this couple. I'm simply trying to analyse things. I dont want anyone to blame anyone. I wonder what has suddenly happened to the show - SO MANY BAD NEWS COMING. Hope everything gets sorted out n we get Lakshima bck soon.
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
somewhere i agree with you its the dayan track that that has made everything go wrong and with so much happening  and constant bad news its that its being vented out somewhere and that is what is happening totally love LaksHima and dont wanna lose them and for tht we will have to tweet n vent it  out but few people r not enough all of us will have to stand together n do something in order to put pressure on the makers
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Sometimes when shows have low TRPs, actors do get replaced in hopes that the new actor will cause an increase in TRPs. So whether this news is a rumor or not, I wouldn't be shocked if it turned out to be true. I think they do want to replace Mahima because she is not comfortable with intimate scenes. They have already stated that they depend on intimate scenes to raise TRPs. If they choose Sanjeeda or any other actress, they are only going to choose someone who they think has onscreen chemistry with Laksh and feels comfortable doing romantic scenes with him. Anyways, I will be sad if Mahima gets replaced though. 
DLSR thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
main mahima ke liye hi ye show dekhti hoon
woh bhi board exams rakh kar
mahima ko dekhe bina mera dimag kharab ho jayega
abhi toh laksh and mahima dono hi intimate scene karne ke liye chote hain
 pata nahi laksh  rassmi ji ke saath raas-leela ke liye kaise maan gaya
πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜”πŸ˜•πŸ˜’
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
reading this make me speachless, what the hell is going on πŸ˜‘
if this is true i m defenitely quiting the show !
saucy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow ! Fantastic karea koi bharea koi...if she is leaving or been thrown outta d show just coz of that holi spat then for sure CVS has gone mad or they need asylum first of all story is lame like hell and such hardworking actress is leaving d show so I guess 4 sure show ke burea din aagayea hai ! No doubt in that BTW phele kaunse achea din te for show ? Already they wasted actor time n talent with this idiotic story ! N abt laksh  I'm surprised to see his current behaviour ,most of d shows has ruined just coz of some idiotic n egoistic co stars ,I wonder y I praised this guy n for what ? N he ended up like this ? I donno where d hell this "ego " come from ??? Who is he ??? Just a new celebrity recently known by d viewers n he 's nothing infront of old n top telly stars working currently on TV then y this ego OK god have gifted u looks n acting gift but I guess he forget a good heart. I donno where d hell nowadays ego is gearing up in some actors, and how ? Even big big stars have to suffer "no work pressure " after giving good shows then also they not used to get work...and these ego full stars are just newbies but 4 sure time will teach them... And mahi was literally doing her job well...donno y she is leaving ? Or compel to leave ...but yes she did her part well n would love to wish her...a bright life with loads of success n happiness ! Such beautiful telly pair will end up like this... Never thot...