Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

superb yaar. absolutely brilliant. I am a fan of ur writing. the past n present r so well written.

waiting for further parts.
thanks for pm. pl continue

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you for saying that you are a fan of my writing...means so much!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Thank you !๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

It was not small acquaintance in past between RaYa. At least Ram can say a thank u to Priya when she cared for him but instead he offered price for her care which hurt her.

But seems in present scenerio he is doing everything to gain her attention by reciting the shayari in her honor ๐Ÿ˜‰

Aanchal, you got it Priya is really hurt by Ram's insensitivity. Maybe he has never realized what he has done...let's wait and find out. Shayar toh he has surely become ๐Ÿ˜†

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prabina057

Superrbb update!!
Plz continue soon!
Thank u for pm!!

Thanks for liking and commenting..I am traveling fir the next few days...will update when I get back๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

wah wah wah wah!! what a shayri at the end!...really amazing...well thnks for such a sweet reply...my comment to look forward! :-P lol...well i must appreciate it...and u should know that i am looking sooo forward to this ss to...wow...here rams character seems something new ...a Casanova... a rich brat...and a total flirt...well u didnt revealed much of his past...and the injury didnt got its space of mention... well how did that happened? hmm...mysterious...well priya helped him throughout humanity...and well a lil bunch of personal feelings... but it was more to it... and what ram did was insane...handing him a debit card through his managr!...seriously...now thats ridiculous... and surprising at a point.. :-) superb update...the length was good...and if it seems small to u...than i am waiting for a lengthy update in ur sense! :-P *every greedy raya fan..* :-) next jaldi..and thanks for pm..

Thanks for appreciating the shayari and the update...for far the two chapters have been Dil se..the flow was there and I really need to sit down for the next parts. Since I am traveling for the next few days..I will update when I get back..please bear with me. This Ram is a Casanova and perhaps in for a rude awakening...let's wait and see if he will ever change his ways. I will shed light on his Past and what happened that day in the next uodates๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kiruthikaaaru

So superb please continue soon

Thank you...and will do๐Ÿ˜ƒ

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: contactcharu

Very nice

pls continue soon

Thanks for liking and commenting :)

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabiya_Shaikh

Oh My God, it awesome, loving it so Far...So Priya nurses Ram, but he in return hurts Priya by sending his Credit card. Loved Priya's Reply, And the last line was Fantastic. Superb update really, waiting for more. please update soon. 
๐Ÿ˜Š

I am so glad that you like and appreciate the story so far. Ram here is a shrewd businessman perhaps he needs to learn a few lessons of life...and who better than Priya to teach him that๐Ÿ˜‰
 Thank you for appreciating my on the spot shayari๐Ÿ˜†

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Read both the parts
lovely story...
Loved teeki teeki Priya
kiss was superb...Lets see how much Priya control next time๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for PM
please update soon
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail