Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Safire

Chestha,I have run out of words for appreciation!!!

Now that I don't have any regrets on the long wait!!
You know what , I also love suspense, mysteries and cliffhangers!!
So will be waiting patiently for the suspense and mysteries to unfold gradually!!!!

Hey,
Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I am glad you liked the update...Glad you don't regret the wait๐Ÿ˜Š
Inch pinch ๐Ÿ˜†( for the suspense and mysteries) 
I will be updating the next chapter soon.
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chesta is on mission complete all the updates one after one. Which is long due.๐Ÿคฃ
Nice update I m really sorry I really didn't remember last part what had happened so went back last chap to remind than I read this update. Shravan self announcements made about his & Sumo's engagement. Why she is not pleased with him her behaviour is cold towards him. Interested mode.

Vinu
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimikrao

Chesta is on mission complete all the updates one after one. Which is long due.๐Ÿคฃ

Nice update I m really sorry I really didn't remember last part what had happened so went back last chap to remind than I read this update. Shravan self announcements made about his & Sumo's engagement. Why she is not pleased with him her behaviour is cold towards him. Interested mode.

Vinu

Absolutely vinu๐Ÿคฃ
I have to...
I can't be late anymore...
Otherwise my lovely readers will kill me๐Ÿ˜†
And I don't want to die๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways,
Thanks dear for your words๐Ÿ˜‰
Will update soonish
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Read all chapters in one go...it is a beautiful story..different & interesting..please continue soon..thank you dear...

Love,
Spandana
Edited by sptrno - 6 years ago
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
brilliant chapter 
absolutely amazing 
continue soon
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky.padda

brilliant chapter 
absolutely amazing 
continue soon

Thank you so much pinky๐Ÿ˜Š
The story will be updated in the coming days...
HappyLibran1910 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Another beauty Chesta :) had to read all !! So three stories gng on simultaneously ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how do you manage ๐Ÿ‘

It's very neat, crisp , I loved the subtle glow of romance โค๏ธ

She was forced to change her dress to a red one ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† what was in the mail ๐Ÿ˜ณ need to know ๐Ÿ˜›

Liked the lil banter btwn the senior Malhotras ๐Ÿ˜† need for a quick pregression ๐Ÿ˜‰

chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyLibran1910

Another beauty Chesta :) had to read all !! So three stories gng on simultaneously ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how do you manage ๐Ÿ‘

It's very neat, crisp , I loved the subtle glow of romance โค๏ธ

She was forced to change her dress to a red one ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† what was in the mail ๐Ÿ˜ณ need to know ๐Ÿ˜›

Liked the lil banter btwn the senior Malhotras ๐Ÿ˜† need for a quick pregression ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Mayuri,
Thank you so much :)

To be honest, I have been quite late with the updates...and its the patience on the part of the readers that the story is still going strong๐Ÿ˜Š

I am glad you liked the story๐Ÿ˜ณ

the story will be updated soon :)
Lekhni123 thumbnail
Fantastic story di...read all the parts in a go..i just loved it!!...eagerly waiting fr the nxt update...update soon
Safire thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chestha5931

Hello ShraManians๐Ÿ˜Š. The much needed update is here .I know i have been testing your patience , extremely sorry for the delay. I hope you guys like the update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chapter 5

She sat in her bed like a lost warrior. She felt harassed and wanted to grieve. The ring in her finger made her feel imprisoned. "Shravan is a very nice lad. He will keep our Suman happy. Those were her Dadaji's words; she had heard him talk to her Mama and Mami while passing through his room. She let out a long sigh of despair.

"Pushkar, please take care of my sister. She said those words for the nth time as she dropped Preeti to her college.

"My dear friend Suman, Don't you worry. I will make sure your sister is fine. assured Pushkar with a smile and walked along with Preeti, beside him.

Suman stood near the gate until the two made their way inside the college.

She did this every day. Dropping her sister in the college and then making way to her college where she studied literature. And one fine day she came across him.

Like always Preeti and Suman along with Pushkar where standing near the gate when they saw a towering figure scrutinizing them. Preeti and Suman felt nervous but the next move of the lofty lad made their eyes wide in astonishment. Pushkar embraced the tall Man and grinned from ear to ear. After they broke their hug the two men looked at the women and smiled. Pushkar did the necessary introductions.

"Suman, Preeti, meet Shravan Malhotra, my cousin.

"And bhaiya, remember I told you about your junior who is good at Operational Research Pushkar asked and waited for a response from Shravan.

"Ohh...yes, you told me almost a week ago.Shravan agreed on the matter.

"Exactly, she is the girl, Preeti.  Pushkar said his finger pointing at her.

Shravan nodded his head and gave a smile to preeti. He now looked at the other woman.

"Suman is my classmate from high school. She is studying literature.

"Bhaiya is a finance student here. He is my senior too.

Suman nodded and gave a pleasant smile to him.

Suman's Pov:

Three years ago we met for the first time. The meeting had been a normal one. There was nothing extravagant. But, slowly and steadily things did change. I still remember it all. I wonder why it all happened and I wonder why it did. Why did we choose hate and now why do you want me to love you? I am not marrying you unless you give me answers. I want to make amends and unless we resolve the past, we won't be able to make a future.

She decided to retire to bed as the clock struck twelve. Her mind had a list of things that were to be done; and Shravan Malhotra was the core of her list. She sighed tired from the events of the day and soon dozed off.

Someone on the other part of the world wasn't getting any sleep at all. He had won and he was busy celebrating his engagement with some soft music and couple dance with himself. He was sick. He was sick in love. He was all smiles and his feet did not stand in a place. He kept swaying in the air and lip singing the music. "Pyaar hua ikraar hua hai...Pyaar se phir kyu darta hai dil...

After a while he jumped on his bed and kept admiring the ring on his finger. He was happy. He felt complete. He had been waiting to be hers for a very long time now and finally the day had come. He knew, "Love isn't asked for. You can't force someone to love you. Love will happen when you show you love and the best way is by being selfless. Let your love know that you love them regardless of everything.

He knew he had been wrong. He had been adamant and selfish. But, things had changed. He had let time consume them and he never tried to amend what took place between them in the past. He knew he loved her, then, now, and he will forever.

Shravan's Pov:

I know I had been a bad guy for you. I promise to make it right. I promise to love you just the way you have loved me all this time. You will fall in love again. You will be the same woman you were to me once. I will make the story complete.

With that promise, he slipped into deep slumber. He waited eagerly for the dawn. He waited for the new beginning which awaited them.

To be continued...

So, that's the update. I know you are waiting to know what transpired in the past and why Suman has been cold towards Shravan. You want to know why Shravan has been having those thoughts of amends. All your doubts and questions will be answered soon๐Ÿ˜Š.

I like mysteries and suspense, so, you see my stories have them in ample amounts๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Too much to handle?๐Ÿ˜†

The story will be updated next on thursday.

Pour in your thoughts and let me know what you guys think. I would like to know your views. Thanks for all your likes and comments on the story so far and keep supporting me on this journey of ShraMan๐Ÿ˜Š

Lots of love,

Chestha

So many Thursdays gone and no update!!??
What happened??