shraman SS - Love is a Promise.. Chapter 5 Page 15 28/05/2017

chestha5931 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone... I am chestha and like everyone here, I too am a big fan of EDKV. ..And I have thought of a story for the new onscreen couple of telly land. The plot is here, if you guys are ready for the ride for leave a comment and like the plot.

" I have been to places looking for inspiration to write my new book but I can't find it yet."

" So what exactly are you planning to write down this time?"

" I don't know."

And that was it. It was her Ms. Suman Tiwary on the front page of the leading news paper in town with her latest interview after the big hit of her debut novel. She hadn't been true in her interview... Especially with the last question. She knew exactly what she was hoping for. As a writer you sometimes want to touch every genre and sometimes you just know what is that you want.. It might not be a good one but your heart insists on writing it down and something similar was experienced by her. She opened her diary and penned down-
" I don't know why but every time I think about my new book... About the idea of it...I think of him... What if we had been friends? Would that change anything now? And if we are meant to be together why were we trying to kill each other earlier? I wish I get a chance..just to change things... To change the past so that the day we become one..I am his best friend...his love and then I will be ready to become Mrs.Shravan Malhotra.

So,shall I continue?
Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4
Edited by chestha5931 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hai chestha
Yes please continue
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful. Continue soon ðŸ˜ƒ
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice one
Pls do write soon
KRITII thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Woww yaar
please continue soon :)
-kriti :)
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey chestha..
Lovely dear..
Continue...
chestha5931 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Eternity_

Hey chestha..
Lovely dear..
Continue...

Will update very soon...
Exams kept me away from the forum..but very soon the first chapter will be updated
chestha5931 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KRITII

Woww yaar
please continue soon :)
-kriti :)

Will update soon...
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Chesthaa
It was great and i cant wait to read further
Continue soon 
chestha5931 thumbnail
Hello everyone... A very good morning. I am ready with the first chapter. Let me know what you guys feel about the story by your valuable comments and likes. Enjoy reading!

Chapter 1

What are the pre-requisites of marriage?
1)Two families of equal status.
2) Lots of guests
3) One perfect destination
Wow! Simply superb. what about the bride and groom and their desires? Marriage is supposed to be a union two people who wish to spend rest of their lives together, it isn't something that happens like this. God! If I find the person who started this custom I am gonna kill him! Ufff!

The cold shower did very little to calm her nerves. She had been standing there for almost an hour but nothing seemed to have made her thoughts stop. Her mind has been blabbering all day about her marriage that is decided by her family to happen with the most eligible bachelor in the city,correction country, and she was very much pissed off.

She shut the shower and started the heater. Checking the temperature by placing her feet and when it felt right she got in the bath tub. She rested her head back on the curvy edge and laid her body to rest. Soon her eyes closed and she her mind occupied with thoughts.

" Shravan I need to talk, Suman walked in and spoke in her loud voice, now" much Stern as she completed.
Shravan was too busy with his work and so he spoke with his eyes still glued to the laptop screen.
"About what Suman?"
Suman smirked at his behavior and cursed her fate to have thrown him in her life. This, Mr. Arrogant full of attitude is going to be my husband? Like really? What's gotten into my family that they chose him. Marriage with this 7 foot, my foot- she uttered the last two words quite louder for Shravan to hear.
" what happened to your foot? You met with an accident? " asked Shravan still not looking at her and concern least in his voice.
" An accident is about to happen very soon if we get married " replied Suman bluntly.
" Suman, marriage is a custom, a ritual in our society. Its about the seven vows and togetherness for seven births. It's a promise that we make to be by each other's side in sickness and health. Come on Miss.writer don't you know all this. It was me who left for London not you. You should know all this. You disappointed me Suman. "
As he spoke, she felt suffocated. His every word dripping with sarcasm. she knew he was least interested in this alliance just like her. But he won't back out from this because he loved his family and more than that he hated her. All this was to get into her nerves.
Suman was irked by his behavior and she stormed off the cabin and banged the door shut as she left.

Suman felt her head spinning, her body numb and every bit of her inside bruised. Splashing the water on either sides as she struggled, her eyes opened in a jerk. God! She breathed and got out from the tub. Wearing a bathrobe and tying a towel on her dripping hair she walked out of the bathroom.

A skinny white jeans and blue top, that was her attire as she dried her hair. Later she checked her messages and her mailbox. Her heart pumped hard against her chest, and her stomach ached as she found a mail from Mr.arrogant with the subject - " If not ". With trembling fingers she clicked on the mail and waited.

To be continued