Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Surabhi people only make claims of wanting to see Anandi doing something with her life but in actuality they are only interested in seeing Anandi create problems in her ex husband's life and then hook up with another man. 

When Anandi is shown doing something with her life there is only silence in the forum. 

They will show Anandi stopping child marriages after all their show is about child brides and the lead is someone who fights against child marriage but these enlightened viewers don't seem to be interested in it. 

@ bold - Yes. There is no fun in watching Anandi's  half baked attempts of stopping child marriages, running an NGO type school without head or tail, searching for a long lost child by making lose attempts, pretending to leave her ex-husband's house by giving long lectures but come back at a drop of hat and become a lynch  there and so much more

There is nothing that Anandi does right with a clear - cut thought process, execution and strategy. She only makes half-baked attempts about everything and then leaves it all hanging. Work wise she is all over the place and very poor manager of her work, habits and life.

The reason sometimes I don't comment over lamely executed tracks is because there is no point in digging the same loose issues over and over again. If peoples' silence is assumed as non-appreciation of Anandi's work, than that is true. There is nothing good in the GOOD that Anandi pretends to do.  So yes, unfortunately there is nothing left to appreciate Anandi anymore. 

---------------------

Her character post leap is indeed non-value adding, otherwise makers won't be working on Nimboli (the next lead) to run the show. Even makers know that they have milked enough out of their character Anandi. 

Anandi is now like the "Dogs" of BCG Matrix. (i.e. Low Market Growth Rate and Low Market Share) 

Below is the quote from Boston Consulting Group Matrix, whose theory on 'Dogs' exactly explains the viabiity of Anandi's character (product of BV) in the show 

All products eventually become either cash cows or pets [dogs]. Dogs are generally considered cash traps because businesses have money tied up in them, even though they are bringing back basically nothing in return. These business units are prime candidates for divestiture. 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
Missesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Whether Anandi adds value to the story or not CVs and the channel definitely know better than anyone else simply because producing TV shows is their livelihood.

They know what connects with the viewers because that'swhat brings in business for them. 

Looks like people who think Anandi doesn't add to the story is a minority going by the channel uses their lead of the longest running show for promoting the show as well as channel events ðŸ˜›

Wonder what are the basis of your statistics? Do you have any proven records from reliable sources, which can prove that Anandi is still admired and looked upon?. Or is that all just your assumption?

I have read various internet based posts outside of this forum for last 3 months on regular intervals only to see what people think of Anandi outside of IF. And all the posts have one essence only: Let the crap end. Let Anandi do something worthwhile. 

People do not seems to sympathise with Anandi anymore, because not a single post that I read has justified Anandi's actions or shown sympathy for her. (Even Managala's evilness doesn't seem to  make people's heart melt for Anandi)

Agressive justifications are only happening on this forum. And if those handful of justifications makes you think Anandi admirers are in majority, then I am afraid you are mistaken. 

On the contrary, the channel now feels the need for clubbing BV with other shows much frequently than ever before. Is it because they want to attract  regular viewers of other shows to re-start watching BV?
Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
jayshree1942 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
There is possibility that anant character will also end now as show is taking leap so slowly they r ending unwanted character.
Anant character was introduced long back but still character did not take proper place , may be cvs have decided to take leap so now no need of anant and no plans of anandi third marriage.

this article is saying reunion of anant family but yes nothing is mentioned about anant character , may be cvs want to keep viewers keep guessing mode.

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I found this extremely humorous  - When Anandi does something, there is silence in the forum.

The silence is probably because nowadays people use their AT to bash mangala and/or discuss episodes especially how mangala is evil, which is actually not allowed in ATs.. But nowadays AT is like a safe Haven to them to bash mangala.

I wonder how mods have no objection to using AT as Mangala HT.
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now in the coming episodes, Anandi will bring Nidhi and her parents back. On the other side, Pushpa will realize her mistake and the family will have a happy reunion.

@bold and italics
I really don't get on what basis are we predictating third marriage of Anandi? This article mentions family re-union not Pushpa's exit to give way for Anandi-Anant marriage!
I have given up on applying any kind of morals, emotions, modern thinking and etc. on any track of BV! The writers do what they want in the end! On one hand, a mother is desperate enough to give up her life for birth of her child (Ganga's miracle pregnancy) but on the other hand, a mother foolishly risks her child's life for her social work and looks far from desperate in her search for her daughter (Anandi-Nandini's case)! The writers twist their own thinking and moral values for their storylines!

I may sound extremely backward but i have no shame in admitting that i'm not least bit interested in Anandi-Anant's marriage!

First of all, there has already been too many re-marriages! I think, by now, the writers have made it absolutely clear that one needs to marry to have some kind of companionship in their life! To have someone to share their joy and sorrow! I don't think Anandi-Anant's remarriage will bring us anything new in terms of social message or even story line!

Till now, Dadisa has been the sole and brilliant example of strong-headed single mother! The sole woman who has achieved things in her life with her own strength, talent and resources! Now i can't really expect strong-headed part from Anandi after so many silly mistakes and weak decisions but it would be good if we can have just one more example of single mother in BV! Even single mothers can have a good story line! All that the writers have to do is use some brain and come up with good tracks!

Third, i don't know about Anandi but normally, it is quiet an emotionally-draining process to keep on marrying till you have someone until the last breath of your life! If they just keep on bringing new husbands for Anandi, the character will definitely lose authenticity and emotional depth in her words of love! People will presume that Anandi can fall in and out of love whenever the situations demands her to do so! 'Love beyond death' is still more of an appealing concept for viewers than continuous re-marriages.

AdorableAnusha thumbnail
Chalo at least some people accepted truth Anandi has been  creating problems in her ex husband's life ðŸ˜›
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Missesha

Wonder what are the basis of your statistics? Do you have any proven records from reliable sources, which can prove that Anandi is still admired and looked upon?. Or is that all just your assumption?

I have read various internet based posts outside of this forum for last 3 months on regular intervals only to see what people think of Anandi outside of IF. And all the posts have one essence only: Let the crap end. Let Anandi do something worthwhile. 

People do not seems to sympathise with Anandi anymore, because not a single post that I read has justified Anandi's actions or shown sympathy for her. (Even Managala's evilness doesn't seem to  make people's heart melt for Anandi)

Agressive justifications are only happening on this forum. And if those handful of justifications makes you think Anandi admirers are in majority, then I am afraid you are mistaken. 

On the contrary, the channel now feels the need for clubbing BV with other shows much frequently than ever before. Is it because they want to attract  regular viewers of other shows to re-start watching BV?

Actually Esha  this is also a fact   colors promotes its failed shows and failed leads in its events too The leads of shows with zero TRPs have also been seen promoting its events in this way colors was trying to sell those shows and its leads so the enlightened person who is rubbing on our faces Anandi is such a popular character that channel still uses her to promote their events should first herself see there is other side of coin too Colors promotes failed leads from its events too to sell them in the market  Every channel does . Even star plus do The show may have failed badly but colors on its channel tries to prove everyone a star This is a strategy to lure the viewers . Its a simple business rule to sell something in the market  they need to advertise it ðŸ˜›

Edited by BeatifulSoul_ - 8 years ago
ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libsrocks

Now in the coming episodes, Anandi will bring Nidhi and her parents back. On the other side, Pushpa will realize her mistake and the family will have a happy reunion.

@bold and italics
I really don't get on what basis are we predictating third marriage of Anandi? This article mentions family re-union not Pushpa's exit to give way for Anandi-Anant marriage!

libs this article only mentions the Puspha's role ending where it says Anant 's role is also ending with her ?if Pushpa's character is not exiting from show then what it means by saying her role is ending ? The actress has confirmed it her role is gracefully ending from show 
People who are predicting Anandi Anandi marriage is on this basis they have made Anant fall for Anandi Now how he will be able to reunite happily with his ex wife when his heart does not belong to her ?if they would have let Anant only see Anandi as a friend then we would have believed Anant's reunion with his ex wife but now it does not make any point He has fallen for Anandi and his daughter seems to be very happy about it and playing cupid between his father and Anandi mam 

From story  it only looks  like Pushpa is called back to close her  chapter from Anant's life permanently  . Pushpa will be instrumental in how Anandi will come to know about Anant's feelings for her and Pushpa will give a lecture on how Anandi will be best mate for Anant and best mother for Nidhi which she herself never could be 

We are predicting this seeing the story  I am not saying it will be 100 proven correct  but chances are high 
Missesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: libsrocks

@bold and italics
I have given up on applying any kind of morals, emotions, modern thinking and etc. on any track of BV! The writers do what they want in the end! On one hand, a mother is desperate enough to give up her life for birth of her child (Ganga's miracle pregnancy) but on the other hand, a mother foolishly risks her child's life for her social work and looks far from desperate in her search for her daughter (Anandi-Nandini's case)! The writers twist their own thinking and moral values for their storylines!

I may sound extremely backward but i have no shame in admitting that i'm not least bit interested in Anandi-Anant's marriage!

First of all, there has already been too many re-marriages! I think, by now, the writers have made it absolutely clear that one needs to marry to have some kind of companionship in their life! To have someone to share their joy and sorrow! I don't think Anandi-Anant's remarriage will bring us anything new in terms of social message or even story line!

Till now, Dadisa has been the sole and brilliant example of strong-headed single mother! The sole woman who has achieved things in her life with her own strength, talent and resources! Now i can't really expect strong-headed part from Anandi after so many silly mistakes and weak decisions but it would be good if we can have just one more example of single mother in BV! Even single mothers can have a good story line! All that the writers have to do is use some brain and come up with good tracks!

Third, i don't know about Anandi but normally, it is quiet an emotionally-draining process to keep on marrying till you have someone until the last breath of your life! If they just keep on bringing new husbands for Anandi, the character will definitely lose authenticity and emotional depth in her words of love! People will presume that Anandi can fall in and out of love whenever the situations demands her to do so! 'Love beyond death' is still more of an appealing concept for viewers than continuous re-marriages.

Libsrocks, it is not that people are keen to see a third marriage of Anandi. But there are enough indications on the show, that at least Anandi will be proposed or be made aware of Anant's feelings for her. 
Based on these indications, some predict that marriage will be  on cards. It is ok, even if it does not happen and Anant makes an exit too.

However there are two divided opinions on the forum with regards to Anandi's third marriage. One group sees  nothing wrong if a third marriage, happen. One group is strictly against it.

My personal view is that, I can't accept Anandi living in the same roof with her ex-husband forever. If Anandi was a strong woman, able to manage her life without being clingy and extremely depend on Jagya / DSa, I would have never supported a single mother's third marriage just for the heck of it. 

But if Anandi always needs a male support for her survival, then it is better she re-marries and depends on her own husband.

As far as the authenticity and the emotional depth of her love for Shiv is concerned, I would say the authenticity is already lost. Which woman will go back to her ex and live with him forever, after being deeply hurt and cheated by him?

Yet if people can see nothing wrong with Ja-An arrangement of living, then a third marriage is far more acceptable concept.

I have conservative views and cannot accept  this arrangement of two exes living as a family, raising their kids together, showing no amount of respect or devotion to their current life partners. Anandi has already shown a good amount of disgrace towards Shiv's love by living with J for so long.( Her vulnerability 12 years back and daddu's request cannot justify her "Forever" stay).  The authenticity in love is already lost. Third marriage will not tarnish her image further. 

I see a third marriage to Anant as a better option than her living with her Ex forever. One thing is clear about Anandi - which is, She will always need a male support for her survival. She is too weak on her own. 
libsrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Missesha

Libsrocks, it is not that people are keen to see a third marriage of Anandi. But there are enough indications on the show, that at least Anandi will be proposed or be made aware of Anant's feelings for her. 

Based on these indications, some predict that marriage will be  on cards. It is ok, even if it does not happen and Anant makes an exit too.

However there are two divided opinions on the forum with regards to Anandi's third marriage. One group sees  nothing wrong if a third marriage, happen. One group is strictly against it.

My personal view is that, I can't accept Anandi living in the same roof with her ex-husband forever. If Anandi was a strong woman, able to manage her life without being clingy and extremely depend on Jagya / DSa, I would have never supported a single mother's third marriage just for the heck of it. 

But if Anandi always needs a male support for her survival, then it is better she re-marries and depends on her own husband.

As far as the authenticity and the emotional depth of her love for Shiv is concerned, I would say the authenticity is already lost. Which woman will go back to her ex and live with him forever, after being deeply hurt and cheated by him?

Yet if people can see nothing wrong with Ja-An arrangement of living, then a third marriage is far more acceptable concept.

I have conservative views and cannot accept  this arrangement of two exes living as a family, raising their kids together, showing no amount of respect or devotion to their current life partners. Anandi has already shown a good amount of disgrace towards Shiv's love by living with J for so long.( Her vulnerability 12 years back and daddu's request cannot justify her "Forever" stay).  The authenticity in love is already lost. Third marriage will not tarnish her image further. 

I see a third marriage to Anant as a better option than her living with her Ex forever. One thing is clear about Anandi - which is, She will always need a male support for her survival. She is too weak on her own. 

@bold
I agree all 'bold' points! The fact that Anandi caved in some lame emotional blackmail shows how weak-minded she is! Now she has no reason, whatsoever, to stay in BH but she does so! But my refusal for this third marriage is simply because of the attachment i have for Shiv! Just Shiv, not Anandi! I don't watch the show but still visit the forum to know what will happen to Shiv's kids! I cannot see them be anything but Shiv's kids! I cannot watch them consider someone else as their father just because their mother cannot live without male support in her life! She has already done enough damage in both the kids' lives! I cannot accept her to do more of it!