Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

padmaudayar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
and the another thing that I am doing my updates through mobile and I don't know how to send the link guys. sorry pls keep watching this site for my updates
sheetal1979 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It means sid want to take revenge that's y he agreed for marriage waiting for nxt dear
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: padmaudayar

and the another thing that I am doing my updates through mobile and I don't know how to send the link guys. sorry pls keep watching this site for my updates

ok we'll do
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg Siddhant want take revenge to Roli please revel the truth soon dear
padmaudayar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And roli said that she felt sorry for behaving like that with him moreover she even searched him at college for asking forgiveness but bcoz of his act the professor who sawed the seen said to the principal ...
that Sid was ragging roli and the principal suspended him for a period of 1 week.(that's all on the part of roli)after finishing her story the elders asked when it was happened and for that roli replied two weeks before...

The elders said k leave it Sid may forgot that and move on the with u ...

Hearing this roli was little relieved and at that moment Sid came in finishing his talk ...

Roli on seeing Sid just got up and tried to go to her room. that is when Sid called her and said that he want to speak with her and roli was further shocked more...

The elders allowed where as meena said to roli to take him to her room

Roli with Sid went to her room and Sid sat on the sofa which was inside of rolis room in that room he saw so much of paintings and he asked where u buyed these things they really beautiful...
Roli replied that she had done this... After this Sid got silent and their was silence 2 to 3 minutes and roli was the one who broke the silence
Roli:I am sorry

Sid :(with a confused reaction asked) for what?
Roli:for slapping u that day.

Sid:its OK..(Sid on his mind ..what she was asking sorry to me but she was a girl who hate me is in it)

Roli:I think u want to speak with me

Sid:ya yes the think is that ...I said yes to the marriage bcoz of my parents compulsion and moreover I am not interested in marriage as I want to work more
(Yes Sid father rajender owns a company where Sid was the managing director and he had ambition of studying so for that only he was doing his masters )
Roli: OK then

Sid: and I am ready to marry u bcoz u not only good looking girl but also who was doing masters and u should help me with my business proceedings... And sorry to ask u that today itself but I should ask this after our marriage only but if u say no after marriage I can't to nothing so I am aking u know itself... That after our marriage I don't want any child for at least 5 yrs...(roli on hearing this was little depressed and thought what a man he was not willing for his child but it was k that I can easily finish my studies...)

Roli:OK

Sid :(with amazed expression )so u r ready for the marriage)

Roli :if my parents said OK...for this proposal I am ready for the marriage...

Sid:k then we can move out now...

Sid camed to hall and meena ji went and asked roli interest and she said OK to the marriage..

Sid also said the same where the elders fixed their engagement in one week and marriage in next month...

That's all for today and love u all)
teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update dear 
Is still sid angry on roli n wanted take revenge 
Waiting for nxt update 
ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Really sid forgot everything or just pretending and take revenge after marriage ur story is really gud impossible to wait
saadashirin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cant wait dear,,pls update soon
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what sid wants to do so confused update soon can't wait
nithyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
simply super. Waiting for next dear