teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Y they shocked I think they both know before 
Waiting for nxt update 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab updates dear why sid is shocked did they know each other waiting for next eagerly update soon
padmaudayar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u all !!!and yes they know each other before itself but how? will tell today at night!!!bye and good n8 to all
renuka-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg what kind of twist please I can't waiting please update ya
...Deeksha.... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
sorry for late reply
awesome concept..

all the best
padmaudayar thumbnail
Sid father rajender said his son to sit down and the next second Sid said that he will marry her ...(shocking his mother )
Meanwhile meena ji also camed were roli heated it from her room and got shock how he accepted to marry her...
While all others are happy no one had a dare to raise question on Sid sudden change in his behavior the elders started to talk and Sid sat their silently and watched the elder's speech...meanwhile he got a call and he went outside to take the call...
Seeing the name in the display itself he got a smile...ya it was his friend. ...NAINA.           
Roli was at window and she was seeing Sid only !!!
Sid on attending cal gaved kisses on phone and said u know how much I missed u?
Roli on seeing this got shocked of his behaviour but she didn't got take seriously bcoz it may be his friend or an kid ...
That time roli mother called her again to the hall and she went from there whereas siddhant continued his talking on the phone...

The others called roli and asked a treason for Sid sudden change in reaction whereas roli reluctantly started to narrator the story...
(Flashback...
          Sid and roli are studying their masters degree in the same college and both of them are studying second year but different sections the drift was happened when they are studying their from rest year

Sid was a boy were girls go ga ga on him
It was a day of practical were roli and her friend was preparing for practical and an girl camed and asked roli saying

That girl:hey guys did u seen Sid the most handsome ,charming boy of our college

Roli:sorry ya I don't know him...

Girl:what are you saying u don't know him ..? He was most manly man of our college and u r simply replying u don't know him..?

Roli:(through greeted teeth,)said if he was handsome just keep him u r self and don't dare to ask me to know him and don't spoil my studies just get off from here before I do something...
(They girl went silently)

After some days Sid with that girl was crossing roli and the girl said to Sid

Girl:hey Sid I told u about one girl na she is the one (the girl not only told what but added more saying she said that u r ugliest man and said just check him whether he his a man or not that's all Sid got angry and he just want to thrush the girl when seeing her ..the girl told all to make him angry bcoz of roli insulted her that day)
Sid:see what I do her...

Sid just kept His leg on rolis track and roli felt down and roli just got up by herself and gave a tight slap to Sid and said just keep u r uglyness with u itself don't show u r attitude towards me na...
The professor who seen all this camed and said to go to their classes were as Sid
Were as sid stranded their o. f not believing what just happened...

That's all for today will update tomorrow sorry for updating late and love u all

teja-rosid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super update dear 
Is he loving naina
I think it is his plan to take revenge frm roli 
Waiting for nxt update 
himani_692 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab updates dear but I m confused sid loves naina or roli he said yes to take revenge or he loves her update next part soon can't wait
padmaudayar thumbnail
thank u all for ur support and pls don't mistake me guys for not replying u all individually bcoz of my college works and will try to give my updates regularly and thanks thanks...so much for supporting me guys!!!!love u all