Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Capricious_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So they are wrapping up everything fast...Drupad was such a cutee child...they alwayzz do this to who are supporting Ashoka
Helena confessed so easily...I wanted confrontation between her & Bindusaar also Ashoka...& other villans will be let free bcoz they are not old as Helena...I guess all old ones will be shown dead or vanished😆
Wished Drupad to accompany Ashoka after leap but cv's ko hamari khushi kidhar raas aati h🥱
So May be Vitaashoka will be shown after leap...along with Sushim & Siamak...
mustafa786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
W*F ??? Why dhrupad ???

He is such a cutie. I cant see him dying ðŸ˜­
Melkor thumbnail
I loved that kid like anything.He was one of my favourites.I don't think that I would be able to watch a child die even if it's a TV show.
I think I know the reason.Ashok,at a point in his life,kills all the brothers excluding Vittashok.I assume that Drupad's character was bumped off as they did not know how to turn him against Ashok.If he were to die at Ashok's hands,then he would have to be a villain.If he lives now and continues to support Ashok,then that would be inaccurate.

Blasted DVs!!!😡You people have cared a damn about history.Why wish to maintain accuracy in this matter??You could have let Drupad live and keep the Ashok-Drupad bond intact.No one minds of it one of his brothers is kept alive.
saucy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for d article ... 
Helena end is good...but little angle durpad ? No way  cmon cvs u don't have to kill each n every actor for thier exit from d show u can show in a good way ... ...bad one...!
palma0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
a show without the villain??common..
u take Helena out of the show then what? Only Charu and her vodoo nonsense..last time that went on the trps tanked..remember Helena and Justin TRP'S???
I will stop watching...
Parud7 thumbnail
Hai bhagwaan! Pehle siamk ko ashok k against kia...ab cute-pie Druped ko maar rhe hain...ashok ka koi to bhai uski side rhne do😡
Is show ka to bhgwaan malik pta nhi aage kya hoga...ab is me dekhne layk kch ni RHA...ashwaki phle hi ni dikha rhe
Boring kr dia show...its much better or me to khungi bestum best tha Takshila main...kitchak Wala part jyada gud tha...chlo friends kisi or forum me milenge
Edited by Parud7 - 8 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good bye Helena ... your brilliance was loved by everyone. Even though we continuously wanted justice for your crimes, it's sad to see you thrown into prison ... especially since your journey gets halted in a stupid, pathetic, lackluster manner. 
Also, killing Drupad off ... *eye twitches*
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why yaar why killing Drupad this is so not done I hate u CVs for this

Agar Maarna hi thaa to Looser Siamak Ko maarte

too many negative characters in the show all positive characters dying :(
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Its realy sad to see Drupad sdeath, bt beside all odd, finaly thy gv birth of 'chand ashok'.
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shame on CVs to end Helena's character this way.
They exited AC in the most inglorious way. Now, the same with Helena...aarrrgghh.
But what more could be expected from the DVs who could finish off Dhrupad like that.