Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Aahana.

what about vitashok ??

Vitashok is the one that Dharma is currently pregnant with.
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
NO WAYY!!! Why do they have to kill Drupad?? Life imprisonment is too less of a punishment for Helena. She deserves the most painful possible death ever for constantly trying to bring down Magadh and killing Chanakya!!
ramsha_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously ??? ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
This is not how you unmask the classiest vamp of Indian Tv. And now drupad ๐Ÿ˜ก You should be throwing out the characters like khal, not the characters/actors who are wonderful onscreen. 

DVs, why are you hell bent on touching a new low every time, every hope seems to be dashed at every corner! I was waiting for helena to attack PP with her unani sena, and ashok-drupad are my adorable duo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Edited by ramsha_001 - 8 years ago
aditi37 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cshafkat

NO WAYY!!! Why do they have to kill Drupad?? Life imprisonment is too less of a punishment for Helena. She deserves the most painful possible death ever for constantly trying to bring down Magadh and killing Chanakya!!

And btw life imprisonment doesn't imply she's out permanently coz like her even Maharana pratap 's dheerbai aka a arch vamp of the show got life imprisonment then but pratap and uday singh soft corner  freed her again so I feel even Helena will b back  coz here I think bindusaar again fall into her prey and will free her ,thanks to her manipulative skill but our poor cutie pie dead and that mean he will exit๐Ÿ˜ญ
aditi37 thumbnail

what about vitashok ??

According to history , Only he was alive ๐Ÿ˜Šand rest all of his brothers were dead
Aahana. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi37

According to history , Only he was alive ๐Ÿ˜Šand rest all of his brothers were dead

yeah I know re
but before leap will they show vitashok born ๐Ÿ˜•

aditi37 thumbnail

yeah I know re
but before leap will they show vitashok born ๐Ÿ˜•

I don't know that๐Ÿ˜•
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I KNEW it. When Drupad was shown as clever and supportive, I knew his character was either going to turn evil, become an addict or be killed off. Ashok's supporters have a penchant for getting killed off. eg: the blind woman from Champagiri, the family who gave him refuge in Taxilla, Kasturi, Nirjara and last but not least Chanakya.

Sushim and Siamek have already had everything interesting or nice about them chipped off from their character and have become plain vanilla villains.It's as if the CVs are determined to show Ashok as the ONLY candidate worthy of being on the throne.

And Helena is unmasked so easily? This is the woman who confounded Chanakya for years and she makes such a silly mistake? I know the CVs want to wrap up everything neatly before the leap, but this is too simplistic.

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
CVs choose to take daily soap route to unmask Helena. A shrewd, ruthless vamp gets such easy way out. That's an insult to the character they themselves created. C'mon! Show something that'll match Helena.  
My heart aches for little Drupad. All positive characters are going away one by one. One more step towards chandashok. 
Userdoesntexist thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.