Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Another awesome update .
Beautifully described emotions and Twinj feelings.
Thanks for a quick update.
Loved it.
Diy0 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow thanx for such a quick update   πŸ˜ƒ
well it's needless to say that ur episode is awesome as it has become obvious thing
well please tell the secret that how do u manage to write so well
i have become a jabra fan of urs   πŸ€— πŸ‘
continue asap
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Duumps

Another awesome update .
Beautifully described emotions and Twinj feelings.
Thanks for a quick update.
Loved it.

Thanks sooo much dear
means a lot
i thought u all deserved a quick update u have stuck with me.. and bared my laziness love u 
griffy.fz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diy0

wow thanx for such a quick update   πŸ˜ƒ
well it's needless to say that ur episode is awesome as it has become obvious thing
well please tell the secret that how do u manage to write so well
i have become a jabra fan of urs   πŸ€— πŸ‘
continue asap

awww that means sooo much to me yaar u r soo soo sweet πŸ€—πŸ€—
i love yr comments and wiat for them!

they make my day just like this one did

thanks a lot
1903 thumbnail
This is so amazing you are awsum writer.

I am new to the forum havent comented much. Out of all the fan fics here this is one of my favt. I just love it 😊 Edited by 1903 - 7 years ago
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: griffy.fz

You know what.. I wait for your comments. I love how you interpret the story exactly the way I want my readers to.. thanks for making my day by such an awesome comment... and u have almost guessed one of the parts that are about to comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. the insecurity of Twinkle and the regret of Kunj is what I am trying to highlight.. she has faced the worst .. she has been broken into pieces.. and she collected herself piece by piece.. and again the guy who caused it to.. is back.. and as much as she hates him for destroying her.. she knows... her survival in his absence is living without feeling.. cuz along with shutting him off.. she shut herself also off...
Kunj has finally faced the impact of his doing... he always wanted to held on to her.. to their friendship.. but he has always been insensitive to how small things affected Twinkle .. and how deep her wounds are.. and just by walking back... wont help..

Gosh I ranted too much..

Thankss sooo much

hahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sarika.. ki death hogi pakka hogiπŸ˜†lol i sound evil hheheπŸ˜†

love ya

That's so sweet of you..
@bold - So you mean something like that will happen.. Yipee.. Kunj is gonna go through a big realisation phase... I am so excite πŸ˜†

It's perfect.. You haven't ranted.. Just given me something nice to read.. I always like it when people are discussing someone's nature..
If you feel getting Sarika killed might damage your storyline, please tell me.. I am ready to right a little fan fiction on your story πŸ˜†
fangirl1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Aww so cute. I would love a guy who sends me free pizza coming back to the story I love how you are making Kunj grovel for her forgiveness. I want this charade to continue. Kunj should strive to make every moment special for her and expect nothing in returnπŸ˜ƒ Edited by fangirl1012 - 7 years ago
griffy.fz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

That's so sweet of you..
@bold - So you mean something like that will happen.. Yipee.. Kunj is gonna go through a big realisation phase... I am so excite πŸ˜†

It's perfect.. You haven't ranted.. Just given me something nice to read.. I always like it when people are discussing someone's nature..
If you feel getting Sarika killed might damage your storyline, please tell me.. I am ready to right a little fan fiction on your story πŸ˜†

Yeah .. u r in the right direction (shush...) hehehheheh .. I am happy u guessed it actually ... that would be a really hard hitting for him.. bt that is not yet to come.. maybe after 2 - 3 parts...
hehe thankss soo much

pleaseee write a ff I would love to read it πŸ˜†πŸ˜† on sarikaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† make her suffer torture herπŸ˜†πŸ˜† like the torture diaries- sarika.. and i can put link here and tell ppl who are angry read the torture diariesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

heheh

griffy.fz thumbnail

Originally posted by: fangirl1012

Aww so cute. I would love a guy who sends me free pizza coming back to the story I love how you are making Kunj grovel for her forgiveness. I want this charade to continue. Kunj should strive to make every moment special for her and expect nothing in returnπŸ˜ƒ

aww yaar.. yr comment made me smile soo much..
i love that u liked the grovelling part.. its necessary to show this i think
cuz I think boys are like that .. they dont ponder immediately but later regret their actions...
awww 'nothing in return" is what exactly i m hoping to show
u gt it right

thanks sooo much
griffy.fz thumbnail
nxt update coming on sunday..
thanks for the love ppl