Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Res
--Edit--
Thanks for this speedy update.. Treat for me..
Twinkle and Kunj are having a low point now but it just makes it more interesting.
The way Kunj blames himself for letting Sarika blinding him or rather let her come in between shows how much the friendship matters to him. Twinkle's uneasiness, the way her mind tells her to stop this friendship shows how deep the impact was.. I hope somehow Kunj reads the diary.. Not that I want him to invade her privacy but he needs to get a taste of what Twinkle felt and went through.. I agree he did a lot for the friendship too, but Twinkle was always the one who never let go.. Now after years it was obvious she'll feel insecure for herself..

In the end I have only 1 question- When will Sarika's death come into picture.. The way she insulted Twinkle in the last part crossed the limits.. So.. When is she dying? 🀣

Edited by Black_Maniac - 7 years ago
_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
griffy.as always...i'm late...i just read last two parts...and its amazing...i love this ...i'll read the entire thing and get back...😳
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazyfan9_sanju

griffy.as always...i'm late...i just read last two parts...and its amazing...i love this ...i'll read the entire thing and get back...😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey meri sanju poora padhti na .. u read the revealing secrets wala parts.. but I am so glad by just two parts u decided to read the whole .. that means a lot thank u dear
_SANJU thumbnail

Originally posted by: griffy.fz

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey meri sanju poora padhti na .. u read the revealing secrets wala parts.. but I am so glad by just two parts u decided to read the whole .. that means a lot thank u dear

idk...twinkle's emotions are the ones i connected with...that pain ...😭...yup i'll read entire thing..
griffy.fz thumbnail

idk...twinkle's emotions are the ones i connected with...that pain ...😭...yup i'll read entire thing..

aww I know this a srs kinda ff.. dnt be sad .. waiting fr u to read the whole thing πŸ˜³
Black_Maniac thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Unresed above ^

P.S. Yeaa! First comment πŸ˜‰
_SANJU thumbnail

Originally posted by: griffy.fz

aww I know this a srs kinda ff.. dnt be sad .. waiting fr u to read the whole thing πŸ˜³

no...tbh...i like emotional and srs stuff...i'm not sad...but...i easily connect with twinkle's emotions...
Edited by crazyfan9_sanju - 7 years ago
griffy.fz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

Res
--Edit--
Thanks for this speedy update.. Treat for me..
Twinkle and Kunj are having a low point now but it just makes it more interesting.
The way Kunj blames himself for letting Sarika blinding him or rather let her come in between shows how much the friendship matters to him. Twinkle's uneasiness, the way her mind tells her to stop this friendship shows how deep the impact was.. I hope somehow Kunj reads the diary.. Not that I want him to invade her privacy but he needs to get a taste of what Twinkle felt and went through.. I agree he did a lot for the friendship too, but Twinkle was always the one who never let go.. Now after years it was obvious she'll feel insecure for herself..

In the end I have only 1 question- When will Sarika's death come into picture.. The way she insulted Twinkle in the last part crossed the limits.. So.. When is she dying? 🀣

You know what.. I wait for your comments. I love how you interpret the story exactly the way I want my readers to.. thanks for making my day by such an awesome comment... and u have almost guessed one of the parts that are about to comeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. the insecurity of  Twinkle and the regret of Kunj is what I am trying to highlight.. she has faced the worst .. she has been broken into pieces.. and she collected herself piece by piece.. and again the guy who caused it to.. is back.. and as much as she hates him for destroying her.. she knows... her survival in his absence is living without feeling.. cuz along with shutting him off.. she shut herself also off...
Kunj has finally faced the impact of his doing... he always wanted to held on to her.. to their friendship.. but he has always been insensitive to how small things affected Twinkle .. and how deep her wounds are.. and just by walking back... wont help..

Gosh I ranted too much..

Thankss sooo much

hahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sarika.. ki death hogi pakka hogiπŸ˜† lol i sound evil hheheπŸ˜†

love ya
griffy.fz thumbnail

no...tbh...i like emotional and srs stuff...i'm not sad...but...i easily connect with twinkle's emotions...

same here dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ thanks soo muchπŸ˜›
griffy.fz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Maniac

Unresed above ^

P.S. Yeaa! First comment πŸ˜‰

have replied to your comment.. loved it and yay...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ u were the first one😳😳 means a lot yaar..