Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations on the new shop everyone! (:
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jas91

no response 4 my banner?😕

Remove the gif option if you can't find its creator and have her permission and any graphicer available will take your request.
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey!
Congrats for the new thread!😊
I have a request, and it's a bit urgent.. but take your time, I really don't mind.
It's a One Direction Fan Fiction which I'll be posting in the Fan Fiction forum.
title- Wolves.. (this can be in some sort of elegant form... keep in mind that it's a serious story)
Subtitle- I hear them calling for you..
Don't mention the author.
You can add this line somewhere, I'll prefer it somewhere in the bottom left corner- "Headed straight for your heart, like a bullet in the dark.."

It's a serious/sad story, so I would like it if the whole banner is in black and white.
Here are the pics..
This can be the background-
Here are the pics of the 5 main guys-
Then there's the girl-

These 5 pictures of the guys could be arranged in any way, around the girl's pic which should be in center. 
Thanks a lot.😳

Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: jas91

Ok but I picked it from google tumbler is that is also not allowed now how will I know which 1 2 take jisse copyright issue na ho??

or any1 who's going 2 do it can add such a similar gif image o there own😕

if you are unsure about which one to take just provide YT video mentioning the time lapse, the exact position from which part to take the gif... unfortunately due to copyright issues we DONT use gifs made by others.
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Anushka...

Hey!

Congrats for the new thread!😊
I have a request, and it's a bit urgent.. but take your time, I really don't mind.
It's a One Direction Fan Fiction which I'll be posting in the Fan Fiction forum.
title- Wolves.. (this can be in some sort of elegant form... keep in mind that it's a serious story)
Subtitle- I hear them calling for you..
Don't mention the author.
You can add this line somewhere, I'll prefer it somewhere in the bottom left corner- "Headed straight for your heart, like a bullet in the dark.."

It's a serious/sad story, so I would like it if the whole banner is in black and white.
Here are the pics..
This can be the background-
Here are the pics of the 5 main guys-
Then there's the girl-

These 5 pictures of the guys could be arranged in any way, around the girl's pic which should be in center. 
Thanks a lot.😳

taking
Koeli thumbnail
For ...Anushka...
[honestly, i am very happy with the outcome... <3 if you need me to remove the eye let me know...]

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 8 years ago
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

For ...Anushka...
[honestly, i am very happy with the outcome... <3 if you need me to remove the eye let me know...]

Are you kidding me?!!! This is perfect.. more than that actually..Better than what I imagined!! Thank you so much! And you made it so quick... 😲 I love you thank you sooo much!🤗
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks a lot it's beautiful👏
jas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

if you are unsure about which one to take just provide YT video mentioning the time lapse, the exact position from which part to take the gif... unfortunately due to copyright issues we DONT use gifs made by others.

thanks 4 responding dear 😃