Iqraa17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Heyy. Who has watched offscreen sbs bhang segment of rashmi n mahima.. they are such idiots ! I mean they should have done it with lakshima yaar ! That dayan is not  even letting our mahima talk .. she is really a dayan .. dominating πŸ˜‘ and i think she really tries to dominate 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plzz share the link..or let me know from where to see??
I'm telling you its all twilight 😑
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

Plzz share the link..or let me know from where to see??
I'm telling you its all twilight 😑

even i wanna see this πŸ˜‘
dreamyrose thumbnail
found the link 
https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/adhurikahaanihamari?source=feed_text&story_id=1688516384750085

their would have been no harm if it was a Lakshima segment everywhere its dayan dayan had enough
ammu92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

found the link

https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/adhurikahaanihamari?source=feed_text&story_id=1688516384750085

their would have been no harm if it was a Lakshima segment everywhere its dayan dayan had enough

Thanks rose
Yarr.. Ek screen me lakshima ko dekhne KO aankhe taras gayi.. ESA bhi kya h yarr 😭
You see Mahima was not able to speak..wo khud h bossy bane bethi hamari Rashmi ji..
BAs karo... Ab ek segment,pic kuch to dedo.. 😭
dreamyrose thumbnail

Thanks rose
Yarr.. Ek screen me lakshima ko dekhne KO aankhe taras gayi.. ESA bhi kya h yarr 😭
You see Mahima was not able to speak..wo khud h bossy bane bethi hamari Rashmi ji..

exactly yaar everytime mahima wanted to speak she deiced to act like a full on attention seeker what a despo with her so called bossy attitude and ammu i have tweeted to sbs asking to do a joint iv of lakshima they need to do a segment its like we are dying for one somebody just listen to us
ammu92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

exactly yaar everytime mahima wanted to speak she deiced to act like a full on attention seeker what a despo with her so called bossy attitude and ammu i have tweeted to sbs asking to do a joint iv of lakshima they need to do a segment its like we are dying for one somebody just listen to us

I dunno yarr.. How come no one is taking their IVs or pictures..
Ye Rashmi hi kyu?? I know she is popular but beta couples need their recognition na not the villians..
Even they don't take trio IVs.. Meko usne b problem n hoti.. But dono to sath dikhte hi nhi..dur dur tak.. 😭
Did they fought with each other..these kiddies' ka bharosa nhi πŸ˜†
dreamyrose thumbnail

I dunno yarr.. How come no one is taking their IVs or pictures..
Ye Rashmi hi kyu?? I know she is popular but beta couples need their recognition na not the villians..
Even they don't take trio IVs.. Meko usne b problem n hoti.. But dono to sath dikhte hi nhi..dur dur tak.. 😭
Did they fought with each other..these kiddies' ka bharosa nhi πŸ˜†

honestly i dont know myself even if these 2 adorable ones have fought and she is angry with him why did laksh as he said bar bar manata kyu nahi like he does or maybe mahi is determined tht no matter what woh manegey nahi 
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks rose

Thanks for sharing Rosina...πŸ€—

Nice segment...bahut kuch pata chala...πŸ˜†kyon ek din ko itna keench rahe hai...Rashmi ne do baar batayi...dry fruits inka budget se bahar tha aur ek cheeze budget se bahar ho raha tha...so basically iss liye ek hi kapade se kaam chala raha hai...aur din ko bhi chewing gum ki tarah keench rahe hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
dreamyrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyoman

Thanks for sharing Rosina...πŸ€—

Nice segment...bahut kuch pata chala...πŸ˜†kyon ek din ko itna keench rahe hai...Rashmi ne do baar batayi...dry fruits inka budget se bahar tha aur ek cheeze budget se bahar ho raha tha...so basically iss liye ek hi kapade se kaam chala raha hai...aur din ko bhi chewing gum ki tarah keench rahe hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† but honestly it has got me to the point where its getting me on my nerves now😑