Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammu92 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vyoman

<font color="#0000ff">Thanks for sharing Rosina...πŸ€—</font>

<font color="#0000ff">Nice segment...bahut kuch pata chala...πŸ˜†kyon ek din ko itna keench rahe hai...Rashmi ne do baar batayi...dry fruits inka budget se bahar tha aur ek cheeze budget se bahar ho raha tha...so basically iss liye ek hi kapade se kaam chala raha hai...aur din ko bhi chewing gum ki tarah keench rahe hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†</font>

Ohh Anu.. πŸ˜† you cracked me yarr..
Dry fruits budget k bahar tha?? Like really?? πŸ˜† was they in search of gold dry fruits...
Aur kon horha budget se bahar?? 🀣 I guess she herself na?
dreamyrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammu92

Dry fruits budget k bahar tha?? Like really?? πŸ˜† was they in search of gold dry fruits...

πŸ€£
vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ammu92

She herself nahi...πŸ˜†bandha jo pan bhi maang raha tha tandai ke saath...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
vyoman thumbnail
I really frustrated to see their dress yaar...the same dress...more than two weeks have gone...still the day is continuing in AKH...
dreamyrose thumbnail

I really frustrated to see their dress yaar...the same dress...more than two weeks have gone...still the day is continuing in AKH...

annu and its not even ending tht day needs to come to an end in our world its been almost 2 and a half weeks but this is not ending creatives need to end it ASAP cuz this day has got me to the pont were its getting me on my nerves πŸ€’
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

annu and its not even ending tht day needs to come to an end in our world its been almost 2 and a half weeks but this is not ending creatives need to end it ASAP cuz this day has got me to the pont were its getting me on my nerves πŸ€’

But still night shift is there Rose...
dreamyrose thumbnail

But still night shift is there Rose...

does this mean 2 weeks of a day and two weeks of a night ammu and then a grand wardrobe update for 100 episodes on 31st march this track has lliterally took the mic
Edited by dreamyrose - 8 years ago
vyoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyrose

does this mean 2 weeks of a day and two weeks of a night ammu and then a grand wardrobe update for 100 episodes on 31st march this track has lliterally took the mic

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†grand wardrobe update for 100 episodes...🀣🀣

After the burial of Radhika...I hope they will start a new day...with fresh clothes...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

dreamyrose thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†grand wardrobe update for 100 episodes...🀣🀣

After the burial of Radhika...I hope they will start a new day...with fresh clothes...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

hope so big time to change the topic imagine after radhikas burial would we see laksh coming out of his character
Sona_Chandini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iqraa17

Heyy. Who has watched offscreen sbs bhang segment of rashmi n mahima.. they are such idiots ! I mean they should have done it with lakshima yaar ! That dayan is not  even letting our mahima talk .. she is really a dayan .. dominating πŸ˜‘ and i think she really tries to dominate 

What a dayan.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ She must think so highly of herself if she won't let Mahi talk.πŸ€” Who even cares about what Rashmi has to say anyways? We would all prefer interviews of Mahima and Laksh. 
Edited by ._Pari_. - 8 years ago