Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Since you saw the show ...did they show sanaya's photo when they made this heading ?

" sanaya ki wapsi "was written before the show started at down where they say " aage dekhiye".

I got all excited but my family keep nagging me for changing the channel and in all this I don't know if there is more than this.

I was checking in every two minutes but I didn't find anything related to sanaya apart from "sanaya ki wapsi" Edited by D_Desi_Dil - 8 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Ok I did some investigation ðŸ˜†

This stupid sarun fan club jumped the gun ! Have they even seen the headline themselves . I think it's got nothing to do with Sanaya atall ! 

The heading was " Sanaya ki wapasi , Sanaya aur Ishita Ka connection " actually in YHM Ishita will come in a new hep avatar called Shanaya ðŸ˜†

I don't think this news has anything to do with Sanaya atall . It's a YHM news .SBS is just playing on sanaya's name . But  Fan clubs should also be more responsible abt reporting ...😕

Edited by Guinea - 8 years ago
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: D_Desi_Dil

" sanaya ki wapsi "was written before the show started at down where they say " aage dekhiye".

I got all excited but my family keep nagging me for changing the channel and in all this I don't know if there is more than this.

I was checking in every two minutes but I didn't find anything related to sanaya apart from "sanaya ki wapsi"

Thank you ...😊
DONTBOTHER thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread and hope we get Sanaya's comeback news here only.
DONTBOTHER thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mohit Sanaya and Ridhi Raqesh seriously looks awesome together.Beautiful couples.
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
team_monaya-  @MonayaTeam
Sorry it's confusion bcoz of Same name The heading was " Sanaya ki wapasi , actually in YHM Ishita will come in a new avatar Sanaya
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry it's confusion bcoz of Same name The heading was " Sanaya ki wapasi , actually in YHM Ishita will come in a new avatar Sanaya... huh... bad spoiler Edited by blue_rose1605 - 8 years ago
-Zesty- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

team_monaya-  @MonayaTeam
Sorry it's confusion bcoz of Same name The heading was " Sanaya ki wapasi , actually in YHM Ishita will come in a new avatar Sanaya

Trust SBS to do this ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

BTW anyone who follows that SaRun FC should tell them to not jump the gun before knowing the whole matter! 
-Zesty- thumbnail
Thoda sa consolation ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

ARTI GUPTA @garti21  

@sanayadiva01 sanaya is nw goin thru meetings n nythng dat c feels c need to do ,c vl do .c want sumthng gud dat c njys.

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shivi - ðŸ˜†, something is  better than nothing. 

She is reading scripts, nice. Holi segment ka intezaar hai ab, hopefully she drops an official hint about the latest project then. 

Meetings - What does that mean? ðŸ˜•
Edited by zeffy2k2 - 8 years ago