TwiNj OS || If the Noodle Breaks

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
If the Noodle Breaks

"If the noodle breaks, then it means we won't be happy." 

Twinkle laughed at Kunj's absurd comment.

"That's stupid Kunj. How can the breaking of a noodle possibly determine the status of our marital life? The noodle is merely a piece of grain that will be consumed." Twinkle reasoned. "It's not a marital relationship that we have to live with."

"No, but it does break depending upon the pressure that it has to endure." Kunj said, taking another bite.

"You're being stupid now." Twinkle replied, swirling a forkful of pasta simultaneously with Kunj.

As they both took their mouthfuls, a string of pasta lingered between their mouths. Twinkle was the first to notice the iconic filmy moment that was taking place. She peered at Kunj under her lashes and saw him looking at her with red cheeks.

He had stopped chewing and had busied himself in reading her expressions.

Twinkle knew that Kunj was being childish when he had spoken about the noodles breaking, but a weird trepidation was creeping upon her. A noodle is merely a long string of pasta, isn't it? Running with that theory, there have been many strings in their lives that have kept them bound to each other. The biggest one being the black beaded string that is wrapped around her neck. Is not a mangalsutra a symbol of her marriage? Does it not represent all the vows they had taken with each other, for each other, around the pyre? Does she not get upset when her marital necklace gets stuck in the hooks of her dresses or gets smeared with various cosmetic powders and oils from the kitchen?

The noodle is a food that is meant to be consumed but for now it is a string that is keep them bound to each other. It is connecting them not by soul and eternal vows but from the lips. From unspoken words that are being repressed. From kisses that she secretly desires and has a vague sense he might as well.

Twinkle was unsure of how long they had looked at each other but she was certain that their heads were much closer than before. His eyes had repeatedly drifted down to the noodle that was trapped softly in her mouth before remembering to look back at her orbs. Almost as if he had been caught doing something illegal.

Her heartbeat had quickened, not because of Kunj's proximity to her. But rather due to the extra bodies that had entered the room. She hadn't turned her head or anything. A strong intuition, the feeling of extra pair of eyes and bodies breathing the same space conveyed the message. Their family had arrived quite early from the movies which Twinkle did not like at all. Granted, she had been upset about missing out on the film initially, but the surprise that Kunj had given her had made forget all about it. She had been completely immersed in him. His words, his actions, his smile, his laughter - it had all intoxicated her.

Now with the arrival of their family, she could not help but think about Kunj's noodle breaking statement. She knew that if Kunj shifted his face, the noodle would break. Twinkle would never know what it was that had made her act so rashly and impulsively. All she knew was that in that moment, what she had done was right and made an eternal promise that had risen directly from her soul.

Kunj had been taken aback when Twinkle had leaped forward and crashed her lips against his. The string of noodle that had been hanging limply between them, got consumed by both their mouths. Her tongue had taken advantage of his open mouth and explored its insides. The spice from the noodles and the tangy taste from the sauce littered their mouths. Her arms had looped themselves around his neck while her weight came to rest upon his lap.

His breath had been taken away in the most pleasurable form possible. His hands had rested upon her waist and dug its fingers against the lavender fabric. He was disappointed when she had released her lips from his, his mouth craving for the foreign pink muscle inside him.

Her flowing hair had veiled his face making it impossible for him to see the extra bodies in the room. But Twinkle didn't care. She wanted all his attention to be on her, not the family members that he devotes his life on.

"The noodle didn't break." Twinkle murmured, trailing her long, index finger against his plump lips. "Upar chale?" She asked with a playful smile adorning her red, smudged lips.

The glint in his eyes and gleaming teeth plastered on his face was merely an indication. But the way he grabbed her by the waist and carried her upstairs in a rapid pace gave her his answer.
Edited by asmaanixx - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[font=verdana]So filmy and perfect! {/font]
DilDhadakneDo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are so talented! I've always read (and reread) your works...you literally amaze me!

- Meghana
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Di! I loved it!
I really dont want the noodle to break tomorrow! So this made me so happy!
Loved how they didnt care about the rest of the family
and the ending😃

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Gur, noodle wala romance! Aye haye! <3
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is perfect as usual.
Loved it. It would be awesome if we got this tomorrow.(highly unlikely but no harm in wishing.)
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i loved this! gosh can you just write for the show 😆
seriously this was perfect!
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gurleen, I really enjoyed reading this! You're an amazing writer, I loved how you conveyed everything that one noodle could mean for them. My favorite part surprisingly, was not the kiss but how you related the noodle to the mangalsutra, it was so well done! The kiss was my second favorite part haha, and I'm happy Kunj didn't even realize others were there, he's too engrossed in his beautiful wife ☺️ 
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic OS Gur. im so glad you started writing. love you a lot and you know it <3
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cute OS 😳 
Loved it to the core