KDR: Sanskaar- Our desi James Cameron :*

.Sarcasmazing. thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
And we have our own desi 100x more hotter James Cameron now ❀️😳🀣

How amazing was today's episode? Such a respite & absolute delight after the disaster that was yesterday. SwaSan in total action mode, complimenting each other so perfectly with oodles of love & naughtiness between them made me go fgfdsaskhkj Mr & Mrs Sanskaar Maheshwari are rocking these days, be it in the closed bedroom or open corridors 😳 Anybody else thinks Sanky is in complete naughty mood? The way he diverts their conversations towards their love topic, or either to compliment her etc? I mean hadd toh tab ho gayi when Sanky yesterday said, pyaar ka jaadoo hai yeh, Mrs Maheshwari when Swara was wondering what spell has Kavya cast over Laksh 😲 I mean obviously Sanskaar wasn't talking abt KavLak but himself & Swara here and then today, he very cleverly complimented her, calling her smart & quickly grabbing her attention towards him, making her even flirt with him naughtily :O Iraada kya hai Sanskaar ji? Kuch zyada hi romantic ho rahe ho aajkal ;) I mean I obviously know what his intentions are, he's afterall married to the love of his life now & she reciprocates the love emotion for him with equal fervour so obviously he's thinking abt his own HAQ now and we completely get him πŸ˜‰ You go Sanky and get your HAQ We all are with you πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

But Swara's actions today showed how equally desperate she too is to get her HAQ now πŸ˜³πŸ˜† I mean seriously, all the kisses have been initiated by her I am so loving this bold Swara who kisses her husband & takes him by surprise everytime instead of the same old meek heroines acting coy everytime their husbands come close to them πŸ˜† Sanskaar & Swara talking about Kavya and then Sanskaar's mood turning amorous looking at his pretty wife in yellow & flirting with her Him calling her smart, her calling him lucky to have her & then him not letting her go away from him, pulling her back to flirt some more and she cutely calls him by the endearment he loves the most- CUTE! :O OMG the miffed expression Sanky gives here, asking her to not call him cute in an exasperated tone but still having that shy playful smile at her compliment, actually feeling shy & amazing when she calls him cute, awww ammm geee Sanskaar is seriously the CUTEST ❀️ He's just sooo fhffssdkjjkk 😳 He's not just cute but also knows his qualities well & doesn't hesitate to call himself intelligent cos he knows he is the one with brains & Swara wholeheartedly agrees 😎 Seriously nothing is more impressive than a man with a handsome face, witty brains & a magnificent personality and Sanskaar is the proud owner of all three 😎 I totally understand how Swara must feel to have him for herself I sooo love it when Sanky plans, gloats over his skills and turns a bit arrogant about himself, mannn such attitude is ❀️ He'll truly be the death of me someday 😳 Poor guy was still so desperate to hear other praising adjectives from his wife but Swara decided to torture him a little over this πŸ˜† Swara, don't do this and please tell him all the objectives we use for him here starting from handsome, hot, sexy, yummy, perfection, Alphonso Mango, Magnum Icecream, Blueberry cheesecake etc & if RS is allowing just let us know & we'll send you a full detailed uncensored version of "everything that Sanskaar Maheshwari is" and we guarantee you that you'll get your HAQ in midway of the list itself if you start listing it to him 🀣

Okay now my favorite part: Sanky calling Kavya as WAITFORIT & PLEASEWAITFORIT cause it's James BLOODY Cameron 😲🀣 I legit started howling in mad hysterical manic laughter when he put on that awesome accent & started describing titanic in his tooti phooti hindi 🀣 Lakda, Lakdi naahhii sorry Ladka Ladki 🀣 That whole part was so effing hilarious, shit I am again laughing like crazy by just remembering it 🀣🀣 & Kavya was sooo attentively listening to our desi James Cameron, believing him to actually call her up and sign her for his next film 🀣 Kavya, don't you even check the number or what? I mean am sure Sanky called her up with a phone number belonging to India and she still couldn't differentiate between domestic & international number? πŸ˜† Well but whatever *puts on the videsi accent* mujhe ye desi james cameron bohot pasaaand aaya aur mein chahti hu ki ye desi james cameron agli baar swara maheshwari ko call kare aur unke saath flirt karein How amazing would it be to have a conversation in future where Sanky calls Swara and talks to her as videsi babu asking her to dump her cute hubby for him cos he wouldn't mind if she calls him cute unlike her husband 😳 OMGGG I am going crazy just by imagining it πŸ€ͺ Swara looked so impressed with her hubby's acting skills & couldn't resist going away from him 😳 The way she goes and the comes back to quickly plant a KISS on his cheeks in the open corrider (aaahhh) and Sanskaar is left dazed & open mouthed for a moment, not realising that he's still james talking on phone with Kavya but instead signals Swara, trying to catch hold of her again while she runs off from there giggling to put their plan into action πŸ˜† This whole scene was so uber cute, romantic, amazing & yummy to watch Oh man, the chemistry these two share is so priceless & natural, I've never got MFEO vibes from any other couple like I get with them. Truly perfection together The injection was SwaSan's joint plan, heck yes! I am sooo happy after today's episode especially after the unexpected KISS Sometimes I feel thankful when we don't have OLV's πŸ˜†

Varun rocked & stole the episode so effortlessly today ⭐️ He was so good in every single frame, be it his anger towards Laksh for insulting his mother, I was so craving to hear this- Lucky bass kar warna mai bhool jaunga ki tu mera chota bhai hai & then the way he grabbed his collar only to let go of him when Swara asked him to I SOOO want a rehash of door se Laksh, meri patni se baat kar rahe ho tum VK was soo good in the romantic scenes, the shocked expression on his face when Swara kisses him unexpectedly, the naughtiness on his face in the bedroom scene and then probably the funniest scene ever in the history of SwaRagini, him mimicking James Cameron πŸ˜† Totally reminded me of that old episode when Sanskaar calls Swara & talks in the "mobilewala chotu" tone asking her to come and collect her repaired phone back. The bengali accent at that time, man VK is a class apart ❀️ Helly so perfectly complimented him, giving perfect reactions as Swara and looking super pretty in the lemon yellow saree Haaayyyeee ❀️ Me want moreee I am totally hoping to see a distraught Sanky tomorrow, throwing daggers at Laksh for the allergy caused to Swara and taking her back to their room to apply medicine to her over her body to cure the rashes 😳 Maybe even be the first one to kiss her wounds this time so that they heal with his magic touch, OMG just imagine the fire that our screens would be if this happens eeekkksss πŸ€ͺ

Laksh ji 😊 Wow, when did you fall for Kavya so deeply? You obviously met her when you were married to Ragini and playing HAQ DO HAQ LO with her. Till the kidnapping fiasco, you were still hungover bhabhi ji so it means you had an extra marital affair? Yes you did. Amazing πŸ˜ƒ The love in your eyes for her actually reflects WOW 😊 But love? Do you even know what it is? Have you seen the way you talk to Swara? Trust me it gives me immense pleasure to see you act so badtameez with her for your lovely baby so am concerned & laughing at those fools who used to ship a pathetic man like you with Swara. Cheee ewww ghatiya cheap aadmi, what a character man. I cannot understand if this one will ever have an individuality of his own that a hero should possess. Forget that cos he's such that even a 7 year old will easily be able to manipulate him. TV ka Rahul Gandhi hai Laksh ji 😊 For him, only his baby matters and nobody else. Pls baby ji, ask your hubby to throw SwaSan out of the house and Sanskaar out of the business so that he has to do meagre jobs and both have to stay in a small tiny room sufficient only for both of them It'll be like revisiting those tent days again Kuch toh dhang ke kaam aaye USELUX ji afterall😊 Lux ji, aapse accha characterisation toh Shivam Bhaiya ka hai, kasam se 😳🀣 Namish's acting made me cry today. No, not because of the variations he showed while showing his emotions but I rather felt bad cos it was obvious that he wanted to go to washroom but the director asked him to control instead πŸ€” Or maybe not 😊🀣 Such loose motion wale expression on his face plus achachacha made a comeback and yesterday he said "sau" called family. WOW, seriously how do we tolerate such oscar worthy performances man? 😊

Ragini doesn't feel anything for Laksh or what? She didn't mourn even a single day for him when before she had went psycho for him, what even?! Yeah we know you wanna show her 'redemption' 'abla bechari naari' roop but that doesn't mean you just throw her whole characterisation out of the window. Mourning over a love so mad is also a part of moving on and you're completely skipping it out. Whatever. I was happy with the Baadi scene today where the ladies taunted her, what awesome karma biting back scene, she so deserve it. Yo aunties you rock πŸ˜† MORE MORE MORE PLEASE 🀣 Let the whole world blame & taunt her while she sits in a corner & cries like the abla bechari naari that she is πŸ˜† Pakao rondu Ragini is back who's absolutely good for nothing when not having her evil streak in her lmfao 🀣

What was that wig in the precap? 😲 Is it AP's wig and are we gonna get a shocking revelation that AP's head is as blessed with hair as her hubby dearest? 😲🀣 Sujata cribbing over not being a fattie & dieting to lose weight, she's so cute πŸ˜† She swore on her eklauta chhora today awww 😳 Shekhar leaving baadi & kolkatta forever with his beloved maa & laado? OMG are we really so lucky? Can these pathetic Gadodias leave planet itself & reside on Pluto? I am sure Mother Earth will feel 50% more lighter atleast if these Gododias no more reside here 😊 Just go away you three barring Sharmishta 😊
Edited by .Sarcasmazing. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
And I thought today's KDR title will be something like How stupid Idiot KAVYA is??! or something on similar linesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Kavya maiyya did you check anniv thread??? atleast check hour ur write up part is😑
Edited by DivineDarkness - 8 years ago
amimus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Comment after watching the episode 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@kavya again a v.gud KDR & its surprise.⭐️⭐️
btw u sai d all .but i"ll write abt it later on. no time.
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Watching Laksh and Sanskar's scenes  in the same epi is like watching two ends of a spectrum at once...
Sanskar who leaves my heart humming with his soul-deep love for swara, love and respect for his family, deep sense of responsibility of his house...someone who is furious at his bro with the way he has behaved with his mom but somewhat restrains himself coz his wife asks him to...
He is that someone who is a attentive,romantic teasing hubby who cant pass any opportunity to nain-milao with his wife...someone who is smart and knows it and flaunts it in a ubercute way! And someone who stops midsentence and looses his trail of thoughts just coz his wife gave a peck on the cheek...

And then there is Laksh, who is so in the 'idea' of love that nothing else penetrates his brains anymore...who is so un-smart that he can't just think anything right...as kavya herself admitted, he is nachoing on her ungli...and he will keep doing it for some time now...someone who has chosen his patni of few days over his parents,his family!someone who callously tells his elder brother that he has forgotten the rishta between them and usko koi faraq nahin padta agar bada bhai bhi bhool jayega to...

Ah! Forgot to say, the totally gentlemanly (NOT) way he spoke to all elders in his house, including his "bhabhi" who was supposed to be his first,true loouuu... I cringe that earlier he had even thought for one sec that swara would be his patni...yuck man...who talks like that...accusatory glances, pointing fingers at her,sprouting venom d minute he opens his mouth...Arghhh...
Suju rightly said, he has bhoosa in his head instead of brains...

See, what I mean...2 ends of a spectrum in a single epi...kabhi khushi kabhi khauf types!!

Loving suju-swara bond...completly.. Also the fact that swara is wearing sarees with a very visible sindoor...ahh! I was missing sindoor waali swara so badly!😳

Good that ragini got it back somewhat today. I waise liked what she talked wid shekhar d other day abt dadaji giving kasam to shekhar and making his life miserable and now shekhar doing d same...atleast its a start...i wish she spells it out to dadi and her brainless-father list of all her crimes and makes them understand (although it is an impossible task) that it has been always ragini who has nibhaoed sautela rishta, not swara...but chalo, will accept what they r showing as of now... Zyaada kuch nahin hoga, i know!

Ps: rewatching the kiss on a loop! Loved how the scene was so natural!The way Sanskar reacted to the kiss..as if bijli gir gayi uspeπŸ˜†.for a moment,he completely forgot what he was saying on the phone..πŸ˜†
And varun and helly πŸ‘.. They sizzle onscreen!

Edited by coolgal270 - 8 years ago
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice KDR πŸ˜›Edited by Apudeep - 8 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kavya meri taraf se dher saare dairy milk silk kyun aur kya baad me bataoing.
Unres
Kavya awsm KDR
coming to epi now a days sujju has become my fav character aftr swasan!!!!!!!!!
Ufff mera desi james cameron...
The way he says "kavywa" i literally laughed and rolled on my sofa...
i said say kauwa na it more suitable for her.
omg this big star does blv that james can call her.she should get the roll of that dubti hui jahaj...
Lakda Lakdi is too good...
That peck awww sook fhsgfsvshshvs
bechara director story hi bhul gaya kuch der k liye.
and sujju isko marne k liye labaan ki kr zaroorat he chipkali jaisi he
daba dungi to mar jayegi!!!!!!!ROFL Love u chachiji.
Laksh ka koi antim sanksar kar do yaar!!!!uske dimag me sach me bhusa bhar gaya he.Edited by soumi93 - 8 years ago
divya2913 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG wat an update u r the best, seriously ur sense of humour is fabulous. loved it kavya. Please daily give us ur worthy KDR
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awsm kdr.i was thinking definately we get kdr,aftr our desi james cameron was in actn.
2days epi blngs 2 The Sanskar Maheshwari & his wife.
B4 strting epi was discusing same drama hoga aj n all bt d swasan surprise was awsm.
Sanskar evrytime divert topic&strt his rmnce.mr.&mrs. 2gethr r bk with thr joint plans.finaly a bedrum scn tho its short bt wnt more.sanskar z jst awsm.those accent & his versn of titanic-too good.we lv ths intellignt maheshwari.awwee!tht quick peak of swara!sanskar was loss of words & stop talking with kavya 4 sm sec.aftr effect of tht peak!oh & d concern 4 swara whn she got those rashes!i wish we get scn of sansku tking cr of swara with his lv.
Yes yes lv tht taunt-'jaisi karni waisi varni'.2day smal mercy gadodia scn was less.&nwdays sujju best mom in law.ovrall gd drama with our swasan&sanskar-lv it.Edited by LoveSonu2408 - 8 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey can anyone tell me what did laksh did 2 kavya so everyone is saying he luvs kavya very much , I mean he actually doing same mistake which he did with ragini. currently ragini is shown not of thinking of laksh but a single thing related 2 ragini , laksh lights up. do u all really thing laksh luvs kavya.