Wallet symbolism- Dev Sonakshi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Making a second post as couldnt help analyzing this symbolism. Dev's wallet which signals his wealth ends up in Sonakshi's hand, by mistake
There Dev and Ishwari thinks the wallet is gone, the ATM cards has to be cancelled. Ishwari asks about the money and tells it is a loss. 
But the wallet is actually safe and will come back to him. It shows one way or the other his real wealth is Sonakshi, which Ishwari thinks as a loss. 
He thinks of cancelling ATM cards and all. There will be a time when Dev will have to cut his expenses as the wealth might drain. But wealth will come to him, through her when he needs it the most. Just like that wallet coming back to him. 
u just rocked shruti di by god how do u pick symbolism at every minoe details😲😎
Right from today the real stroy starts...of Ishwaris possesivness and...insecurities...and how shw finally deals with that...

Ishwari is going to witness the biggest shock of her life and that to DEV!! ...and here the story actually unfolds!!!!!😊
It seems ishwari will take Dev for granted and as the story actually unfolds it will pose a threat in dev's life..I just hope the cos don't turn ishwari into a negative character
What a fantastic post Shruti di. Only you can notice such hidden beautiful textures out of an episode. No wonder that you've a fan following. πŸ‘
Yes Dev may have enough dosh but that's all Kuver devta ka dia hua. With Sonakshi Lakhshmi maata will enter his house and his life. 
Now he just have wealth then he'll have prosperity. 
Edited by AnnaPaquinFan - 8 years ago
Woah that was great symbolism ! πŸ˜³
Thanks dears. Actually whenever I start watching shows I have a hunch on the storyline. So I will be on lookout of any indication that proves my hunch right.
So when Dev made deal, I knew bad deal, now who will correct such bad deals. Of course Sonakshi has to. But does she have it in her.
Yes, there is a dialogue where she says take 45% of the fall. I am willing to take 55%.
So she knows deals, deals that are needed to made 2 ways. And that's how she is gonna change everything. With 2 way deals.
Every relation has to be give and take. One person giving and other taking never works. Ishwari had done that which is creating all the problems.
So to correct it, She will walk making 2 way deals till ishwari's eyes get opened on what mess she has landed her son into.