Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: lalit1

see even hindus dont like to speak hindi in india foregt christians who speak english anyway

I am a Hindu and I speak my mother tongue at home which is not Hindi. Anglo Indians do speak English at home.

Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think she joined the show mainly to learn spoken hindi :p

Originally posted by: Snape

i think she joined the show mainly to learn spoken hindi :p

πŸ˜†She is improving.

raunaq thumbnail
some one mentioned she is from mauritius, i knew it from her name carol marie gracias, when i saw this name before i thought she was from south america or somewhere out of indiaπŸ˜› but thanks guys for letting me know 😳 , see i dont know much about these things.....i didnt know hindi is not a compulsory language in india..... πŸ˜› by the way what is anglo indians? 😊 Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
KingzGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love her Hindi accent. It's really cute! Same with Ragini.   πŸ˜Š
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh..okay..i was also going to post the same question..thanks for clearing this out! πŸ˜‰
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think she doesnot know hindi that much but i like her talking style.she talks hindi in english accen.
Gorgeous_Rosa thumbnail
ya,

her style was different
poison ivy thumbnail
Anglo Indians as you can understand by the name itself are people who are half Indian and half English (British). They mostly originated in India when the British came to India and they married the Indian women and thus Anglo-Indians. They speak English as their mother tongue naturally. And they're not Christian. They're Catholics. Roman Catholics.
And I would totally feel for Carol. I don't speak Hindi at home and I find the language sometimes being rather difficult to speak inspite of learning the language in school and university for almost 15 years. 😊
I hope you'll are clear about the term Anglo Indians, if not, I'll be most happy to re-explain it better. =)
raunaq thumbnail
thanks poison ivy, thanks so much for answering my question πŸ˜› , finally learning something about the origination of indian people πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , thanks yaar