carol gracias speaking hindi?

raunaq thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Not to offend anyone but I am just curious. I was thinking where is Carol Gracias from? Is she from kerala, tamil nadu or Goa? 😛 She had such a hard time speaking hindi 😕. She was struggling to speak hindi with ravi near swimming pool. It was so funny. 😆 😆 😆 It was like she was trying hard to get the words right and when she couldn't speak she would try to put some english words in....i am not sure if you guys noticed this or not and by the way, the way she was advising Ravi was so funny 😆 , later he went on her seat and started thinking..... 😆 😆 😆 Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subu123456 thumbnail
Carol is from Mumbai.I think she is from Bandra.She does understand Hindi but finds it a bit difficult to speak the language.But I like the way she talks.Sounds cute.Just like Ragini -- the spy
*payal* thumbnail
lol her hindi is not the greatest (not that i should be talking lol, mine sucks too) but i wasnt laughing when she was advising ravi...i thought what she said made sense...atleast it helped ravi, who so far has just been confused n depressed...
sweet_51_girl thumbnail
😆 well..... its funny to hear bt who cares..... whatever........ 😉   ðŸ˜†
vasantha_rao07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the girl has a difficulty in this area...
kisnakiradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *payal*

lol her hindi is not the greatest (not that i should be talking lol, mine sucks too) but i wasnt laughing when she was advising ravi...i thought what she said made sense...atleast it helped ravi, who so far has just been confused n depressed...

exactly i wasnt laughin either. i think wat she has said is the most useful thing anyone has said on the show

Carol is christian...and even at home, they all just speak english...so whilst she understands hindi, she is not fluent in it

but not every1 has to be fluent in hindi in india...i mean, so many languages exist there

sonam_2100 thumbnail
Well Carol basically Mauritius se hai.

But woh India mein rehti hai modelling ke liye.

Thats what i think from what i have read.
Carol Gracias is an Anglo Indian from Mumbai. So she talks English at home.
lalit1 thumbnail
see even hindus dont like to speak hindi in india foregt christians who speak english anyway

its not encouraged in india to speak hindi therefore all of them struggle

the elite of india exclusively speaks in english heck even this forum abt hindi serials is in english
sonam_2100 thumbnail
Mere paas ek link hai where u can find out more about Carol,

Ye check karo,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carol_Gracias