My take on Originals 3 x 13

BlurredLines thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

I watched episode 12, didnt feel like appreciating it or ranting about it . So i skipped it... πŸ˜† ..Episode 13 was better but so thought of writing about it but then realized mostly i wanted to talk about two things..So why bother talking about the rest ...So will just write about two scenes that made me love this episode.

1)Finally a Glimpse of Klaus and Hope bond :  I was angry at the writers for totally playing with my favourite aspect of the show . So finally i got a glimpse of Klaus the Father, it lasted two seconds only but still it was my favourite scene.. 

It was hardly anything but this made me feel much better than the previous episode where he walk right past Hope without so much as a glance in her direction😑

2) Freya Mikaelson and Klaus Mikaleson (Siblings i love the most in the originals):

After Freya entry and once my intial doubt about whether she is positive or negative got over.All i wanted was to see the sibling bond between this two and this episode had such an sweet scene between this two and so all the rants i had about this track, all my anger at the stupid plots all went for a toss when i saw the last scene...Yes it make me stupid to not love this show for the story but yay can anyone blame me this JP story after all , i am sticking with it till now for The Mikaelsons and there bond...And Freya and Klaus bond is what i want to see the most , so when i got it, i was like no complaints from me πŸ˜†

It started with Klaus being a jerk like always ... And Freya disappointed look made me want to punch him in the face for hurting her πŸ˜‘

So when Freya was captured i know it will Klaus who goes for the rescue , i know Elijah went with him too and he played huge part but with Elijah it is a given he loves Freya and he already said it many times but with Klaus this is the first time and so can you blame me for being so happy about it.

So i didnt want to miss one line from that awesome scene β€οΈ

And the smile on Freya face after finally realizing Klaus loves her like Family and He accepted her as Sister long back made my day 

Edited by NitaReid - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nita , again during Freya-Klaus scenes i thought about you .. πŸ˜†

But forget about that now , episode 14 ! .. did you watch it ??.. it was FREAKIN FANTASTIC !! πŸ˜² β˜’️

I LOVED it for obvious reasons btw .. πŸ˜† .. its not hard to guess , right ?.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

I liked all of it  !- sub-plots of the episode- Aaya , Ariana , Tristan etc .. but only thing is , i was confused by the sudden inclusion of  that vampire dairies guy .. otherwise , it was quite a good episode .. β­οΈ  πŸ‘
BlurredLines thumbnail
@Akash - yet to watch episode 14,  you loved it okay now i am officially scared πŸ˜†.  Since you love if Klaus suffers. 

Will watch today or tomorrow and let you know. Till then no spoilers.  But i dont want to watch it because if vampire diaries cross over.  Not in the mood to see stefan.  Well looks like i have to watch it. 

So you again remembered me during freya and klaus scenes.  That good to know. Since it seems like a well established fact about how much i love the siblings bond 

Originally posted by: NitaReid

@Akash - yet to watch episode 14, you loved it okay now i am officially scaredπŸ˜†. Since you love if Klaus suffers.

Will watch today or tomorrow and let you know. Till then no spoilers. But i dont want to watch it because if vampire diaries cross over. Not in the mood to see stefan. Well looks like i have to watch it.

So you again remembered me during freya and klaus scenes. That good to know. Since it seems like a well established fact about how much i love the siblings bond

Yes , actually you & your reviews keeps popping up in my mind every time I watch TO .. some scenes especially .. πŸ˜†

Episode 14 reminded me of you very much - you are going to have even stronger feelings for Davina .. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†

You haven't watched yet ? - I figured as much since I didn't see any reviews which is why I carefully avoided discussing spoilers .. 😳 .. still, given the discussion so far , I may have given away slight spoilers , so you may know what's about to come or what to expect .. hopefully the overall experience won't be ruined .. I am waiting for your review .. πŸ˜ƒ
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Yes , actually you & your reviews keeps popping up in my mind every time I watch TO .. some scenes especially .. πŸ˜†

Episode 14 reminded me of you very much - you are going to have even stronger feelings for Davina .. πŸ˜‰   πŸ˜†

You haven't watched yet ? - I figured as much since I didn't see any reviews which is why I carefully avoided discussing spoilers .. 😳 .. still, given the discussion so far , I may have given away slight spoilers , so you may know what's about to come or what to expect .. hopefully the overall experience won't be ruined .. I am waiting for your review .. πŸ˜ƒ

Davina oh great, i already love her so much πŸ˜‘..Dont worry now i will watch it with less expectations and will definitely let you know my thoughts once i watched it ...

I havent watched it , because i dont want to see Stefan another favourite character of mine, but since you said i will love Davina πŸ˜‰, i have to watch , will try to watch soon😊

Davina oh great, i already love her so much😑..Dont worry now i will watch it with less expectations and will definitely let you know my thoughts once i watched it ...

I havent watched it , because i dont want to see Stefan another favourite character of mine, but since you said i will love Davina πŸ˜‰, i have to watch , will try to watch soon😊

So you hate that vampire diaries guy too ? .. I don't know much about him but his inclusion in the episode seemed unnecessary , so good in a way since at least we are on the same page here .. πŸ˜†

Can't wait for your take on Davina .. πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

So you hate that vampire diaries guy too ? .. I don't know much about him but his inclusion in the episode seemed unnecessary , so good in a way since at least we are on the same page here .. πŸ˜†

Can't wait for your take on Davina .. πŸ˜†

Well good i always hate Stefan , and his inclusion in the story is  definately unnecessary but it was to end klaroline ship that already sunk as he is dating caroline in TVD right now, i am sure he must have had scene with hayley since they are real life couple πŸ˜‰

I try to watch soon probably by tomorrow night or today depends on my mood πŸ˜Š...Really  when it comes to Davina ofcourse it is a given we are going to politely disagree with each other about it, You must have loved her and i would hate her for sure πŸ˜‰

Well good i always hate Stefan , and his inclusion in the story is definately unnecessary but it was to end klaroline ship that already sunk as he is dating caroline in TVD right now, i am sure he must have had scene with hayley since they are real life coupleπŸ˜‰

I try to watch soon probably by tomorrow night or today depends on my mood😊...Really when it comes to Davina ofcourse it is a given we are going to politely disagree with each other about it, You must have loved her and i would hate her for sureπŸ˜‰

Stephen is there only for a little while , so he can be completely ignored , doesn't make much of a difference except bringing some psycho freak to wrestle with the strix .. the rest of the episode is bang-on !

And you are so right , there was this weird intimate scene between Hayley & Stephan .. when the scene began , at first I was like - Haley is looking nice in the close up shot but then the scene went on for longer than expected & I was yawning .. hands down it was the most boring scene in the episode ..

Again , you are right on the money about Davina ! πŸ˜†
BlurredLines thumbnail
Akash you are making me way to curious about just what Davina sinclair didπŸ˜†, still today is not the day , maybe tomorrow

Akash you are making me way to curious about just what Davina sinclair didπŸ˜†, still today is not the day , maybe tomorrow

Honestly , it is not even that big of a surprise , she just did what she was planning/ preparing to do .. πŸ˜† .. only surprise element is the end result of it , we were not sure how it was going to be & the result is out by the end of the episode ..

^^ ok , way too many spoilers , so m gonna shut up now .. πŸ˜†