Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hazal Kaya  taking part in the special program about The Oscars 2016. 
was aired yesterday at 10pm  Turkish time.
Last night Hazal did something beautiful and unusual for these occasions.
She appeared wearing no jewelry at all.
And although, nothing finally was missing, because her style, beauty, simplicity and elegance, most of all her intense personality shined so much, that she was herself jewelry

An itibariyle Hazal Kaya'nn gzellii karssnda baylrsam armayn.ok gzelsin Hazal Kaya..#OscarlkHaraket

Edited by Neerjaa - 8 years ago
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chitchan

Just a few episodes remain...feeling sad this awesome serial will end soon. Guess the plus point will be this thread which should keep us all occupied and dreaming in Femirland ! Thanks Neerja for starting this new thread ! Let there be many more ðŸ˜›

This is the only show that I religiously look forward to watching, everyday. Don't know what will I do after it ends! I'm gonna miss it terribly! 
As it is, Indian TV has nothing worth watching, nowadays! Poor us( d viewers! )😔
catharsis thumbnail
What's wrong with this Gulsum ya? She behaves weird n foolish, nowadays! Damn irritating! ðŸ˜¡ Can't she understand the simple thing that she can't force Koray into loving her! How can she even expect that he will forget Hande, in a matter of few days n come to her, when he's been in love with Hande, since he's known himself!  Edited by rishbala4eva - 8 years ago
mmzmahi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala4eva

This is the only show that I religiously look forward to watching, everyday. Don't know what will I do after it ends! I'm gonna miss it terribly! 

As it is, Indian TV has nothing worth watching, nowadays! Poor us( d viewers! )😔

😭 I'll miss this..I'll miss Cagatay and his cute smile!
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: rishbala4eva

What's wrong with this Gulsum ya? She behaves weird n foolish, nowadays! Damn irritating! ðŸ˜¡ Can't she understand the simple thing that she can't force Koray into loving her! How can she even expect that he will forget Hande, in a matter of few days n come to her, when he's been in love with Hande, since he's known himself! 

Gulsum is really behaving weird . Koraye told her straight that he loves Hande and will always . He is being suffocated in the marriage . She is not strong like Feriha who can take her own decisions . 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Credit to the FB Page and  Creator =Ilona Vellekoop

Feriha thinking: Wow Emir's hair looks so sexy, now all the damned manikins will be running after him
Emir thinking: She doesn't say anything! God damn it. Certainly she doesn't like my hair at all again
by Ilona Vellekoop

Feriha: Your mum considers me very minor
Emir: Your height doesn't matter. She has to see yoursmile
Feriha thinking: " But when she is around there isn't any reason to smile"
by Ilona Vellekoop

Omer: Wow!
Zehra: The heir to the throne
Feriha: My love
Mehmet: Dishonest
Riza: Zehra, isn't this the "Number 10" (apartment guy)
by Ilona Vellekoop

Emir thinking: Oh, Feriha is very angry with me, she must be planning to punish me
Feriha thinking: I won't talk with you at all, but there is a project... OK, no kissing and hugging for a week, no... one day it's enough, or maybe an hour it's enough. OK, ten minutes then
by Ilona Vellekoop

Feriha: Sometimes I don't believe you love me. I am so lucky
Emir: It's not luck my only one, this is fore-ordination. And of course a good casting director
by Ilona Vellekoop
Hande: I miss the prior photos without Feriha
Emir: Absurd Hande. In my opinion those past photos are incomplete
by Ilona Vellekoop " with handay, cagaty, Anzi Panzi and coraae.

Emir: My life, give me your hand, don't go away from me. This neighborhood is so horrible
Feriha: Is really Etiler horrible now? Or you just want to hold my hand? My life.
by Ilona Vellekoop

Edited by Neerjaa - 8 years ago
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
smile of both emir and feriha is so cute.
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolbubble

smile of both emir and feriha is so cute.

Both have child like innocence and are cute . 
catharsis thumbnail
@Neerjaa Thanks for sharing, buddy!
Love d tidbits that u share! 😊