Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 You guys were comparing eyes na😳

Edited by Neerjaa - 7 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail

Not only thru his eyes, Cagatay emotes with very muscle in his face and every fiber of his being. The guy is impeccably nuanced in his performances. He is the kind of actor who has the ability to establish a deep emotional connect with the audiences and have them strongly empathize with the character he is playing and root for him, no matter what. The sensitivity with which he depicts the inner conflict and turmoil of his charterers - be it Emir, Yaman or Baris is amazing and thats why he ends up touching a chord with the audiences.

Edited by Neerjaa - 7 years ago
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

Pakistan also didn't show the 3rd season as it was rejected by viewers and was ended without any end .

I wish Zindegi don't air it..
Neerjaa thumbnail
an article published last year about Offscreen relations of Hit Couples,they rated Hazatay at Number 1 ,The one who wrote article said she have seen them with her own eyes 

PART1

Our people try to marry the couples they watch in series in real life too. People are very curious about this secret and sometimes open relations of actors in real life. I decided to write about the series couple bceause about most of them many lieas are going around. I had the chance to see some of them from close. I know people who are all day with them, Of course not all but I will write what I kow.

First I wanted to start from Hazal Kaya and Cagatay ulusoy because they became the most special but unfortunately the couple which was mostly exposed to lies and speculations. Let me tell you first that most of the time those who talk about this duo run after benefit and they serve to a group of those who by saying that these two have a bad relation want to cause a chaos. The primary way to provoke fans is releasing the gossip that they don't get on well.Adini feriha Koydum was a weird series.   There were young actors who remained between jackals and wolves.They were hurt even by the silence of the young actors. Actually the truth is there wasn't a single fight between hazal Kaya and Cagatay Ulusoy in Adini Feriha Koydum set. it's interesting, those who praised Cagatay sometime and denigrated Hazal were the ones who complained most about cagatay at the first days when he started the shootings. And again it's interesting in the days when Cagatay was inexperienced those were the same who thought that it was Hazal's responsability for cagatay to have a good performance. If it was somoene else in Hazal kaya's place would say "It's not my responsability" from the beginning/ Then they would complain about cagatay and when time about benefits would came, those wo were praised would win and we might not know cagatay.

The two young actors created a beautiful relation between all these games. So beautiful that, there are some couples who rupture their relations after the series ends but this duo are still friends, they still meet. Peope who don't get on well with each other don't talk together and laugh in set. when one is reading a book the other doesn't insist for the other to leave that book. And after that work ends they don't see, call and ask for each other anymore.Hazal Kaya and cagatay ulusoy got on well, they are still friends but these youngsters who tried to work in a dirty medium, remained between weird conflicts. As far as I know, Adini feriha Koydum is the set which was filled with most intrigues. That's why I have a special respect about Hazal Kaya for the determinant and right attitude. 

Those who appear in different screens, give reportages to journalists about people and happenings who don't concern them and usually denigrate someone, say lies. Virtuous people don't do this. They must have a rancor, without fail. 

September 2014

http://blog.milliyet.com.tr/dizi-ciftleri-kamera-arkasi-serisi---hazal-kaya-ve-cagatay-ulusoy/Blog/?BlogNo=473378 

http://blog.milliyet.com.tr/dizi-ciftleri-kamera.../Blog/...

Edited by -Sadiaa

Neerjaa thumbnail
Hazal Kaya & Cagatay Ulusoy Backstage photoshoot 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeJFm7xpf60[/YOUTUBE]

Neerjaa thumbnail
Cgaatay Ulusoy at Dolce & Gabbana Pyjama Party 2016 last night at Los Angeles. Second Pic shared by Stefano Gabbana himself on his insta account :))

Edited by Neerjaa - 8 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Hazal Kaya & aatay Ulusoy 

AFK 40.blm Cnn Trk kanalndaki programdan set videosu smile emoticon
7.saniyede aatay,Hazal glyo,Bar Y'le konuuyolar falan smile emoticon heart emoticon Ve Feriha'nn Emir'e geldii sahnenin set videosu :))
http://www.facebook.com/ef.sane.ask.emir.feriha