Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sri1091

Pari I am waiting for d day wen they will bring that track as main one I want to see d faces is cv's and sp kitna protest kiya fans me vus track ke kilaf but they didn't give a hoot to tha fans ab pata chalega vun logon ki fans ka power kya hein I really hope next week trp aur gire inki Akal tikane ajayegi tab because people will see d show only if Ishra are together otherwise who wants to watch Raman with naagin?? Xena is far better then this one she never mocked fans regarding trp's she maintained her dignity but this naagin Aunty kuch jyada hi kar Rahi hein

Because nagin aunty feel that she is lucky to cast opposite kp and at Least for few episodes she will be  romancing with Puttar. 

πŸ˜›

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari2015

Because nagin aunty feel that she is lucky to cast opposite kp and at Least for few episodes she will be romancing with Puttar.

πŸ˜›

Hehehe maze Lene do next week aur trp giregi toh vuse bahar phek denge cv's πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

How dear she πŸ˜‘
3fra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari2015

Because nagin aunty feel that she is lucky to cast opposite kp and at Least for few episodes she will be  romancing with Puttar. 

πŸ˜›

she don't look like raman mother but his nani πŸ˜‘
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agar nxt week increase hua...toh iski balle balle ho jayege...n hoga nxt week increase
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
star plus general viewership has decreased a lot this week and even dabh has has same 2.9 i saw in that forum
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

star plus general viewership has decreased a lot this week and even dabh has has same 2.9 i saw in that forum

Datz really a very good news romona
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

yes & i heard even saathiya is below 3,5 trp 
zeny_Nian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ty ramona :)
hope the info shared by HER is correct..n trp is below 3!
last week I was wondering if we were to see trp is below 3 ever with this crime track...i think here it is ...hope more people refuse to take trp shit!

now if only cvs realize that people arent interested in these nonstop illogical twists only to make space for some random side actors/new entrants...they are interested in watching IshRaRu's yhm that involves only original casts!  
pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hanging some one within  a week without any logic sense and ashok, sarika like people not even spent two days in jail. 
Trp aunties was not able to πŸ˜›tolerate this injustice