tweet by pavitra punia on trp/TRP 2.9 RANK 5 - Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sudha_suressh

May be she taught tht her character was not working in the show ,no trps so atleast get sum publicity by instigating fans😆Actually negative publicity😆See she is getting so many praises frm fans becoz of tht she deleted tht msg😆

yes she provoked fans first n now getting the result..Ishra/divan fans se pangs line wale ko koi nhi bacha sakta. 😆
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs yeh toh hona hi tha  welcome 2 world of yhm fandom miss punia when u came we appreciated u as we felt u wud be a sensible lawyer and we wud get some good courtroom drama but since u tried 2 become lead of show urself and started insulting fans and lead jodi of show , fans were bound 2 react this way coz if u want respect earn it and we won't tolerate any insult towards our lead jodi PERIOD😡 kis tarah ki insaan hai apne hi show ki trp giri aur khush ho rahi hai pathetic😆🤢🤢 hope this serves as a whack on cvs and sp's heads😆
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KP.ISHRA

Editors ko Ishra dori scene se jyada manoj propose scene important hai

These cv's and editors are very kanjoos when it comes to  IshRa romance. Cv's give romance once in a blue moon that too with a haddi always and  these editors will spoil that also. 
     But now you see, cv's will show Raman - Nidhi romance nicely without haddis. Sometime I feel these cv's are sarcastic. They showed most of the IshRa romance which was interrupted. If they show without interruption, it will be only for 2 minutes with very bad editing and camera angle. 
       YHM cv's will show romance only if they want to make FL pregnant. Pathetic and Sarcastic cv's. Taklu never wants to make Divan/ IshRa fans happy. He will show all other romance properly which fans hate. This week I want the TRP to go below 2.5. 
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

pavitra punia thats nidhi tweeted trp is 2.9

trp is 2.9
rank is 5 i think
top 5
kkb 4
ssk 3.6
saathiya3.3
udaan 3.1
YHM 2.9 & dabh 2.9

http://scrutinybykhimaanshu.blogspot.in/2016/02/barc-ratings-impressions-week-7-2016.html

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fpavitrapunia%2Fstatus%2F702758843973914625&h=vAQFzomjG

Today's TRP 2.9 fans of Davian/ishra ..wat happened did not watch the show ??

U 4got.nagin
Its.no.1 trp 6 I guess
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It fell coz naagin aunty was present inspite of ishra and to add to that shags has become permanent in bhalla house...who makes an ex-wife surrogate mother...I mean seriously this is a total BS Edited by crazy_bholi - 8 years ago
Sona_Chandini thumbnail
Lol, naagin seems to act very mature for her age. ðŸ˜†