Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Anni , welcome back...πŸ€— you can see all the epi's of this serial on the net in HD. Nothing scary yet they have already toned down the horror effect. I think ZM will take care of protesters without diluting the contents.
anni80 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
m fine nachiket...πŸ€— what about u?????????? "PAM" baghta baghta koni pasant padli ki nahi???? πŸ˜‰

and protestors... toh i am least bothered... tasa hi kokanchya so called rajala ani tyachya rajputrana kokanat halli koni vicharat nahi... kuthe vel jat nahi mhanun kevilvani dhadpad chalu aahe tyanchi...
anni80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Hi Anni , welcome back...πŸ€— you can see all the epi's of this serial on the net in HD. Nothing scary yet they have already toned down the horror effect. I think ZM will take care of protesters without diluting the contents.

thanks mishkil πŸ€—

are the episodes available on ZM site?????? coz in mean time ZM has stopped showing full episodes on ZM and directed it to ditto tv...πŸ˜•
Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anni80

m fine nachiket...πŸ€— what about u?????????? "PAM" baghta baghta koni pasant padli ki nahi???? πŸ˜‰

and protestors... toh i am least bothered... tasa hi kokanchya so called rajala ani tyachya rajputrana kokanat halli koni vicharat nahi... kuthe vel jat nahi mhanun kevilvani dhadpad chalu aahe tyanchi...

No πŸ˜ƒ well I don't watch PAM...Ratris Khel chale is a savior for me for now πŸ˜ƒ

Here are some highlights of RKC in case uve missed it

1. The 6th share of the property is of Sushma the girl in parkar polka supposedly to be daughter of Natha
  2. Annas wife reveals the truth of Sushma. Anna was behind one lady called shevanta and has spent lot of his family property on her.
  3. Shevanta wanted to be his wife but Annas first wife didn't allow this to happen hence Shevanta hung herself on the tree in front of their house...so shee seems to be the ghost πŸ˜ƒ
  4. Sushma is the illegitimate child of Anna and Shevanta
  5. Ganesh the estranged son of Datta and Sarita has returned back...he seems to be studying dark arts and says Anna is v much present in this house.
  6. Neelima doesnt belive all these stupid stories but it seems the ghost of Shevanta is behind her...thats wat they hinted in yesterday's episode.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nachiketj - 8 years ago
anni80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

No πŸ˜ƒ well I don't watch PAM...Ratris Khel chale is a savior for me for now πŸ˜ƒ

Here are some highlights of RKC in case uve missed it

1. The 6th share of the property is of Sushma the girl in parkar polka supposedly to be daughter of Natha
  2. Annas wife reveals the truth of Sushma. Anna was behind one lady called shevanta and has spent lot of his family property on her.
  3. Shevanta wanted to be his wife but Annas first wife didn't allow this to happen hence Shevanta hung herself on the tree in front of their house...so shee seems to be the ghost πŸ˜ƒ
  4. Sushma is the illegitimate child of Anna and Shevanta
  5. Ganesh the estranged son of Datta and Sarita has returned back...he seems to be studying dark arts and says Anna is v much present in this house.
  6. Neelima doesnt belive all these stupid stories but it seems the ghost of Shevanta is behind her...thats wat they hinted in yesterday's episode.πŸ˜ƒ

ok thanks nachiket...

So the secret of haunted tree is supposed to be out but the secret about well and water harm is yet to be disclosed...

i will watch y'day's episode in the afternoon...
dipalimanish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Crap!! Now they may either wind it up...or would have to make changes in the original script...why prople dnt understand its just a serial.

What crap. πŸ˜‘ They are ok with showing things like someone marrying 3-4 times, extramarital affairs (sometimes within family itself), adult scenes in so called family serials but they are not ok with this. Its not as if RKC has actually shown or hinted about a bhoot or something. Of course they will have to change story now. So sad. It was really nice serial and they were building up the drama very nicely.
ashmill thumbnail

In evry horrror movie/serual...one crying lady has to be there πŸ˜†

Pandu says he is 350 yrs old...quite possible..maybe he is the ghost πŸ˜ƒ

Hi all

Pandu of RKC is dialog writer of KRD , Pralhad Kudtarkar was an assistant director for a popular Aadesh Bandekar show Home Minister'.
anni80 thumbnail
what i liked the most about RKC is that it has come up with fresh and convincing star cast...
they are without any baggage to carry and expectations to fulfill...all are doing wonderful job...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mishkil88 thumbnail
Yes anni - they are all so realistic. Konkani manse jashi astat tashich ani tyanche ghar pan tasech πŸ‘πŸΌ
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dipalimanish

What crap. πŸ˜‘ They are ok with showing things like someone marrying 3-4 times, extramarital affairs (sometimes within family itself), adult scenes in so called family serials but they are not ok with this. Its not as if RKC has actually shown or hinted about a bhoot or something. Of course they will have to change story now. So sad. It was really nice serial and they were building up the drama very nicely.  

This is really very sad...after a long time an interesting show comes on TV and that too these protesters are trying to put a break on it πŸ˜‘   Seems to be some conspiracy πŸ˜•   Anyways, ZM's legal team might have a solution for this.

@NJ:  Neelima gets on my nerves too πŸ˜‘  God knows how Madhav can bear her πŸ˜•  Good yest she had that strangling experience at night πŸ˜†   And Ganesh seems to be doing some black magicπŸ˜•  

Hey Anni good to see you after a long time πŸ€—   Yes the serial is so very interesting...keep watching and posting your spicy comments πŸ˜›