new show on star pravaah : Gharoghari maatichya chuli

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 months ago

just saw the teaser from today. Reshma Shinde as the lead character Janki.

Wonder who the male lead is....... 

I love the pairing of Reshma with Akshar Kothari in horror show chahul. Wish he would be the lead but unfortunately he is that most orthodoxy show called lakshami chya paavlaani.......

I also read somewhere that they are dating.....both being divorcee...... but never saw them together even in any picture, so think they are not even friends.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Never knew Akshar and Reshma are divorcee and dating..

btw star Pravan keeps repeating the actors…so this show main lead might be someone from their previous shows like TR or  sah Kutumb Saha parivar 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: natasha_n

btw star Pravan keeps repeating the actors…so this show main lead might be someone from their previous shows like TR or  sah Kutumb Saha parivar 

Agree. Feels like star channel has actors and makers on their payroll.smiley44smiley36  Same goes with smother channels. One show ends and same actors in another, sometime on same slotsmiley36 even stories are recycled, remake of remake.  I would not be surprised if this one would also be a remake 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: natasha_n

I don't know if they are really dating. Had read it only once somewhere.  But both are divorcees, both were married during chahool.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anjs

just saw the teaser from today. Reshma Shinde as the lead character Janki.

Wonder who the male lead is....... 

I love the pairing of Reshma with Akshar Kothari in horror show chahul. Wish he would be the lead but unfortunately he is that most orthodoxy show called lakshami chya paavlaani.......

I also read somewhere that they are dating.....both being divorcee...... but never saw them together even in any picture, so think they are not even friends.

Could be remake of ghar ghar ki kahaani.smiley36 Title gives that feeling. smiley37 It will go on prime time, Aboli or Aai Kuthe should end 

Edited by md410 - 2 months ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

अक्षर कोठारी ची एकही serial मी पाहिली नाहीये.

पण रेश्मा शिंदे मला वाटतं, सर्वात पहिले zee मराठी वर आली ना?

तेव्हा तिचं लग्न झालं होतं, एक child ही आहे ना तिला?

आणि हे दोघे date करत आहेत??

Anyways.. स्टार प्रवाह ने काय remake च करायचे ,स्वतःच्या हिंदी serials चे, असच ठरवले आहे का??smiley7smiley7

नवीन काहीच कसं सुचत नाही यांना??

Creativity इतकी मेली का यांची?smiley7

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Agree. Feels like star channel has actors and makers on their payroll.smiley44smiley36  Same goes with smother channels. One show ends and same actors in another, sometime on same slotsmiley36 even stories are recycled, remake of remake.  I would not be surprised if this one would also be a remake 

it is a remake of an ekta kapoor show.

Star pravah recycles their actors making it difficult for others from different channels to get a break in lead roles. Also I find that their casting is “older” than the characters they supposed to be. Not age shaming, just pointing out as I’ve watched some of the remakes in other versions. For example the new show promo has middle age woman look. Not like newly wed. If I’m not wrong it was played by sakshi tanwar in 2000. And then, Mukta looks older too. also the same applies to the 9.30pm show. The female lead and her elder sister looks way too matured for their characters. This is my observation. Sorry if I’ve offended anyone. But regardless of this, the shows are garnering ratings. My concern is why can’t they choose new actors who can “fit” into the characters? 

natasha_n thumbnail

Next appu will come in some show for sure on star pravahsome people commented on ZM post to cast appu opp raqesh bapat in that new serial smiley36

Edited by natasha_n - 2 months ago
natasha_n thumbnail

Could be remake of ghar ghar ki kahaani.smiley36 Title gives that feeling. smiley37 It will go on prime time, Aboli or Aai Kuthe should end 

AKKK will end mostly this serial has similar sanskari vibe smiley36 

Aboli and that gunja both are not that great on trp chart

natasha_n thumbnail

AKKK will end mostly this serial has similar sanskari vibe smiley36 

Aboli and that gunja both are not that great on trp chart