Ragini SS Main pyaar kho diya hai - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This is awesome. Ragini is too good.
Really loved it. Update soon please.
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice update thank yo for posting it 
wow go Ragini it was awesome how she came and saved AP while showing Laksh and his wife their place

please post the next part soon 

Thank yo 
Berlin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 5 
Ragini- In fact I don't remember anything 
Everyone was shocked to know that Ragini have a memory loss. 

Swara- Ragini yeh tum... What are you saying? memory loss? 

Ragini- Yes, I don't know anything, don't remember anything! I don't who you are! But when I woke up, Dadi was watching TV and we saw you all in TV! I don't know who you are, but Dadi was cursing you all, so I asked them, but they remain quiet! It's your mom Swara who told me, that I was married to Laksh, and he took my signature without my knowledge. Even if I don't remember you all, you was a part of my family so I came! Lekin Dadi mudje mana kiya tha! She told me that you all people don't want me to be happy! You all are the reason of my divorce, and Swara you are the main reason of my breaking marriage! Your mom told me that you are my elder sister, that's true? 

Swara- Yes Ragini in fact, we are the reason of their marriage! We unite them, because we knew that they still love each other!

Ragini- That's means dad never love my mom? 

Swara- Nahi Ragini, baba loved your mom too! 

Ragini- I don't know anything, I will have to ask him, because if he loved my mom, then why he have a kid with another women, that too before marriage! 

Swara- In fact, your dadi doesn't love my mom, that's why they never married! 

Ragini- Let it be, you are my elder sister, but why Dadi said that you all are the reason of my divorce? 

Swara doesn't reply, but a voice did

Voice- Because it's true, Swara is the reason of your divorce! 

Ragini- Dadi? baba? 

AP- Dadi ji please don't make a scene here! 

Dadi- I making a scene here? Ladoo dekho kaise they talk with me? 

AP- Please after a long time Ragini came, please

Dadi- What you will do? This house belong to my ladoo, I can come whenever I want 

Ragini- Dadi please! This house is not mine, and will never be mine! Don't scream at them

Dadi- Ladoo you dare to speak against me? that too for this family? 

Ragini- Dadi ghar chalo! 

Dadi- Ladoo? 

Ragini- Please! 

Ragini was firm, this is the first she speak against her dadi, and she didn't like this! This scene was seen by Laksh, he somehow smile at Ragini! Then he go to his rooms. 

In his room, Kavya was changing and he close the door

Kavya- Yeh kya? nayi tamasha hai? 

Laksh- Let them 

Kavya- How dare Ragini to tell me that I'm brainless? When and where did she get the guts to speak like this? 

Laksh- Don't know but I like her confidence! She was not like that before! 

Kavya angry tell- WHAT? Don't tell me that your falling for her now? 

Laksh- Nahi, I love you, but yes she was never like that! And this change suit her very much! 

Kavya- Don't you dare to think about her samdji? You are mine and will always be! I have wait for long to wed you, so now no Ragini and no family between us ok? 

Laksh- Yes baby
Kavya hug Laksh, but he didn't respond! 

At Baadi

Ragini- Baba tell me one thing? Did you ever love my mom? 

Shekhar was a bit tensed but reply- Yes I love her, because she gave me you

Ragini- Just because she gave you me, you love her? Means if she didn't give you a child you would not love her? Why my mom died? 

Sharmita- Ragini bete... 

Ragini- Aunty I'm sorry but I'm talking to my dad, you have no right to interfere! 

Sumi was shocked to see Ragini like that! She never call her aunty before! 

Shekhar- Ragini why you bring old memories? 

Ragini- because I don't remember anything! Dadi told me that Swara did the same thing to me like her mother to my mom! Aunty told me I was married, and divorce too! 
So much happened in my life, and I don't remember anything! My head are atching but want to know the truth! All truth. 

Shekhar told her everything what happened! How she loved Laksh! Laksh and her got engaged twice, but broke them off! Swara and Laksh incomplete love story! Ragini being a vamp, trying to kill her own sister, kidnapped her mom. Laksh and her wedding! Shekhar tell her all her wrong doing! Ragini was crying a lot, Sumi came to her, but she brush her off and tell 

Ragini- I know I did wrong but I'm not totally wrong! You all make me bad! Dad you never did a dad duties; Why you didn't tell Dadi to stop interfering in my life? Why you were quiet? And when Swara was about to marry Laksh, why you accept? You didn't think about me? how I will feel? You said I love Laksh, and you was about to married my love to my sister? How can you? I know I shouldn't try to kill my own sister, but I was desperate I think, nobody was with me that time! I did what I think it's right! I know you didn't love my mom, you always love Sumi aunty, but you should think about me once! If mom was alive she would have told you that you all are wrong! 
But don't worry I don't remember anything so It will be easy for me to move on! 
She cried and then go to her room! They all were feeling bad, because its true, to make one daughter happy, they don't think about her. Sumi was feeling hurt, because she didn't see the helpleness of Ragini! Dadi too was sad because, it's because of her that she became like this, but Ragini didn't tell her anything! Dadi know it's because Ragini love her so much that's why she didn't tell her anything.

The day passed and Ragini was not improving! She goes to the temple and pray god

Ragini- Bhagwan ji I know why I have a memory loss, you want me to restart my life hai na? You give a second chance, and I will start a new life now! Thank you for giving me this chance! I will not disappoint you this time. 

Ragini finish her prayer and was about to go,but she bump into someone, and was totally shocked to see the person.

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Really nice update huh Laksh likes this new Ragini

She calls Sumi aunty that's interesting

I hope from now on dadi stays out of Raginis life she needs to let Ragini make her own decisions

Waiting for the next part
rajni13 thumbnail
Expressionist (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (December 2023) 1 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that's too good.
Aww Ragini is very sad, hope she'll start her new life soon.
Thank you and update soon please
alisha17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Hope Ragini moves on n gets a life partner who will love her 
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh its really nice one
Hope serial mai bhi aisa dekhne ko milta.
mridulakrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update dear...and thanks for the pm...😊
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Awesome yaar...!!!
Waiting for next part...
Berlin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 5

Ragini end up with her prayer and get out from the temple. Before going she watch the idol, and was about to go, when her feet slip. Someone catch her arms and don't let her fall. Ragini without seeing the person thanks her

Ragini- Thank you 

Person- Welcome, but next time be careful

Ragini hear the voice and said 

Ragini ( in mind)- I think I know this voice 

Ragini see the person and was shocked. She was crying, she was happy

Person- Why are you crying? You feet are hurting you? 

Ragini doesn't reply and then the person said- Hello? Can you hear me? 

Ragini just say- Ma? 
The person is Janki 

Janki- Ma? Who? 

Ragini- Aap meri ma hai

Janki- I think you misunderstood me with someone else

Ragini- Nahi, aap meri ma hai! My heart cannot be wrong

Janki- Bete, I have only two kids, a girl and a boy. I think I should know if I have give birth to a third child
Janki just smile, but Ragini was crying

Janki- I'm sorry, I would like to be your mother, I think your mom was beautiful, because you are very beautiful

Ragini- Yes my mom was very beautiful. In fact you look like her, she was same like you. 

Janki- I think I should thank you, because you said I'm like your mom, so means I also beautiful. 
Ragini and Janki smile. Janki forgot that she is here for praying for her daughter. 

Janki- I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you my name, Rani Malhotra, and you? 

Ragini- Ragini Gagodia

Rani- You know I always love this name, Ragini. Because it's means love, and is relate to music. 

Ragini- You like music? 

Rani- Haan bohot, I don't know why. You know my daughter is a big singer
Remembering her daughter she has some teas in her eyes. Ragini sees that and say

Ragini- Maa, I'm sorry, aunty why are you crying? 

Rani- I just wonder where is my daughter at this time? 

Ragini- Why she don't live with you? 

Rani- No, she is a big star, and past six months I don't have her news. I'm very afraid.

Ragini- Don't worry I think she will come back to you

Rani- Uffo, I'm talking with you and I forgot to pray God. My son will wait for me

Ragini- It's pk aunty I will leave too, thanks again for saving me.

Rani- You are most welcome 

Voice- Ma why are you late? 

Rani- Uffo Karthik, I'm coming, I'm just talking with Ragini

Karthik- Ragini? Kaun Ragini? 

Rani- This girl ( pointing at the back of Ragini) She is very sweet, I don't know why but I'm feeling like I know her. See we were just talking, and I forgot about God

Karthik- Ma aap bhi na! You are the one who told me to not talking with stranger, and you did the opposite

Rani- I told you this when you were young, now you are grew up, you must think about your shaadi. 

Karthik- Ma same topic, hey Bagwhan tell this woman that I won't marry before my sister

Rani- I wish too, but don't know where she is? how she is? 

Karthik- Ma, she is here, I know. 

Rani- I hope your detective are right, varna I will kill him

Karthik- Ok ok my lioness, put your claws back. We will find her, and then you can slap her, scream at her ect... 

Rani- I will kill her too

Rani and Karthik smile, then Janki finished her prayer. 

Karthik- Ma I will drop you at home, I have to go to office. I have an urgent meeting

Rani- I will come with you, I have some file to collect too. 

Karthik- Files? 

Rani- Yes your dad send me some paper to sign. He is in America so he cannot deal with client here. And because we shift in Kolkata, I won't be able to attend the meeting too, so I have to collect the files then do a videoconference with them. 

Karthik- Ok

In the road toward office Rani ask Karthik- So your search for a PA bear fruit

Karthik- No all the PA I get are useless 

Rani- You are too punctilious, and a bit arrogant. You are rude too at office, why you are not like at home? You just show your attitude

Karthik- It help, our employee are not my friend, we have some hierarchy. I'm the boss and they are under my control. Being to cozy with them, and they will ask more! I'm like dad

Rani- No your dad show some respect toward our staff. Be a little more comprehensive

Karthik- Ma you do your work, I will do mine. Since today, M fashions is in the first place in every country, due to me. 

Rani- No due to us! M fashion is not your firm only, it's ours too, Your dad, me and Tanya. 

Karthik- Not Tanya, she always do whatever she want without thinking about consequence. She will go bankrupt the compagny. I love her a lot, but her attitude is wrong. Being the elder, I won't let her ruin our reputation. 
Rani sight and doesn't reply

At M fashion

Karthik goes immediately to his cabin and staff start talking

Staff 1- I think today boss mood are off, we will pass a bad day today. 

Staff 2- Oh God, He is here since One week, but he has already make us scared of him.

Staff 3- You heard he is going to appoint a PA, I pray for that person

Staff 4- But I want to be his PA, you see how hot he is? he is very handsome, OMG when he smirk I just want to kiss him

Staff 2- Riya, you want to kiss every man in this world

Riya pout, just then Rani enter and hear everything then said with a firm voice- I think we paid you all for working, not gossiping. You are lucky because it's me who heard your talking, if it was Karthik he would have fire you all, without exception. Go and work 

Rani enter and just then Ragini to enter to M fashion. She come to the reception

Ragini- Hello, I'm Ragini Gagodia, and I came for an interview for PA's job

Receptionist- Wait I will call and confirm that with you

Receptionist call someone then she nod- Miss Gagodia you can proceed, take the lift, and put the 9. Then you go to the secretary, they will show you where to go. 
Ragini nod and take the lift, she goes to the secretary and then they show her the way. 
Ragini come in front of a white door where it's registered the name of M.D Malhotra K. Ragini knock the door, but don't listen the reply, so she knock once again. When she don't listen any voice, she enter and the M.D was fuming to see her

Karthik- How dare you to enter in my cabin like this? 

Ragini who surprise to see so much of anger said- I'm sorry, but I knock twice you didn't reply

Karthik- You must wait, this indian people don't have manners! 

Ragini who was angry now said- Excuse me Mr whatever, you shouldn't talk with me like this, I'm not your employee yet, so don't show me your anger. And yes I have manners, but with people who deserve it, not rude people like you, understand? 

Karthik- I'm dreaming? You scream at me? Karthik Malhotra? Don't you dare to do that again? 

Ragini in the same tone of anger said- Why? What will you do? You cannot fired me, because I'm not your employe so what will you ? Complain to police? Go

Karthik was surprised because no one talk to him like this except his mom and dad. Even her sister don't dare to talk to him like this.

Karthik- You I can destroy your family's reputation

Ragini- Do whatever you want with me, but don't mess up with my family, I will not spare you understand? 

Karthik smile seeing her attitude, he like it. 
Rani saw and hear everything, but cannot see the face of the girl. She want to interfere, but his son should have a punishment for talking rudely like this. She is amused to see her son like this, she saw in his eyes the astonishment when the reply back.   

Karthik- I think you will be a good PA 

Ragini was surprise, beacause inside her, she knew that she will not be accept. 

Ragini- Kya? I get the job? 

Karthik- But don't be so much happy, being my PA is not an easy task. You have to follow some rules, and the rule N1 is never, and I said NEVER talk to me rudely. I hate people who don't obey my orders I'm that clear Miss...? 

Ragini- Gagodia

Karthik- Do you agree? 

Ragini- Yes

Karthik ( in mind) - Welcome to the hell Miss Gagodia

Ragini- Thank you Mr Malhotra. 

Karthik was shocked how can she read in my mind? 

Edited by Berlin - 8 years ago