Ragini SS Main pyaar kho diya hai

Berlin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello Everyone, I cannot be quiet after what I saw in the serial! Here I will take my revenge on Laksh and this Kavya! 😡

The story will begin when Laksh put the mangalsutra on this Kavya and was about to put sindoor! 😡😡

Ragini- Laksh? 
Everyone turn to see Ragini crying, and they are shocked 

Swara- If you are here, to kaun hai wo laadki? 
Anapurna left the veil and shocked to see a women, who are elder to Laksh. 

Laksh- Ragini how can you think that I will spend all my life with you? Tum to ek number one ka drama queen, ghatiya aurat, characterless! You know what I never love you and never will! You disgust me, I feel disgust on myself to touch you. 
Ragini was crying, she can't control her tears. 

Ragini- Ye laadki kaun hai Laaksh? 

Laksh- My wife he said proudly

Ragini- To pir main kaun hai? She said with a deject voice 

Laksh- Sirf ek galti hai, aur today I'm repenting to make such a horrible mistake. You listen you are my biggest mistake Ms Ragini Gagodia. I cannot breath in the same room of you, but yet I can live with to get your signature

Ragini- Main tumare biwi hoon, aur tu mera pati 

Laksh- Nahi Ms Gagodia, you are no more my wife, remember the visa? 

Flasback 

Laksh- Ragini can you please sign on these paper ? 

Ragini- Why? 

Laksh- Because I want to take you on honeymoon, so I have to applied a visa for both of us. 

Ragini- How sweet you are Laksh 
Then she sign, and goes out 

Flashback end

Laksh- How stupid you are Ragini, I have to fool you to get your signature. I have to pretend to get remarried to you, so that I can get our property. 

Ragini was crying, she remember all the time she passed with Laksh, all that was fake? She turn around and begin to goes toward the main door, but before that she come to Kavya. 

Ragini- Shaadi mubarak! I have a gift for you
She take her mangalsutra and give to Kavya but she throw the chain on the floor

Kavya- I don't need this, because Laksh give me a new. He gave me his love, and you, you give me a chain who was already used? 

Ragini- I don't give you just a chain but all the family with, all the problem, all the care. I give you my husband. 

Kavya- Excuse me EX-HUSBAND, now he is MY husband. 

Ragini- Yes, I give you MY husband, before he was you, he was mine. You throw my mangalsutra on the floor, because you said it's used? You will also throw Laksh? 

Kavya- What rubbish! Why would I throw my husband? 

Ragini- Because he is used to! Never mind, you can keep him with you. I don't want a man who play with a girl emotion many times, use her for his benefit ect... I want a man who can keep me happy, Laksh was never this man. I've realise it today. So I'm happy for you to, you make a great pair. 
And Laksh you call me gatiya aurat hain na? To tum kya hai? Bagwan ho? mahaan ho? You and me are not different, you use me, you slept with me to get my signature, you married someone else on our wedding! I've made a lot of mistake, I've tried to kill my sister, kidnap my mom, instigate you against Swara, but never play with your feelings, never use you, never broke you inside, never broke your heart. You did this to me, so me to you, I'm not nasty but you, himself are disgusting. I won't tell further because it no use. You can have a happy married life, with her, but my mark my word, you will never be happy. This is my curse to you. 

Kavya- How dare you, you bloody ... she was about to slap Ragini but she hold her hand and throw her. Ragini slap her 

Ragini- This is my wedding gift to you. 

Laksh was about to tell something but Ragini stop her 

Ragini- What do you want to say now? you have already done the irreparable. She said with tears in her eyes, and she go 

Dadi- Where are you going beta? 

Ragini- Oh you have time for me now? 

Dadi- Laddo tum bholti tu?

Ragini- If I have to see this today, it's al because of you! You said me to marry Laksh, you said me to not give up my love for Swara! You said me fight for my love. When I've fight for love, you tell me I was wrong and Swara right? You hate them, and you made be a pawn of you revenge. If you haven't tell me, if you haven't convince me for marrying Laksh, today I will be happy with my life. 
Today, ma papa are together, Swara and Sanskar are happily married, but what about me? what about my feelings? my emotions? You never let me decide what's wrong or right, you decide my life, and see today, the one whom I love the most betray me with a girl who are elder than him. I've to see my life marrying someone else because of you all. If you didn't push me to marry Laksh, maybe today I will be happy, with my husband. You all did wrong and I've to pay you misdeed. Anyways, I'm going to baadi, I don't want to stay here any longer. 

With that she goes out to Maheswari mansion. The guest also goes out. Just Laksh, her new wife and the rest of family was here 

Shekar- DurgaPrasad Ji I'm going to baadi, I have to be with my daughter, keep my Swara happy. 

DurgaPrasad- I'm sorry for whatever happen. I'm very ashamed for what Laksh did. 

Shekhar nod and goes with his family. Shomi hug Swara who was crying. 

DurgaPrasad- I'm must say Laskh, you have done a very good job! Playing with a girl life, her dignity, her emotions

Laksh- Oh stop it papa, I won't hear your lecture, I'm married with Kavya now, and you should accept her as your bahu now. 

Anapurna with a rage tell- What if we don't? 

Kavya said very calmly- Then you can go away! This house belong to my husband, in fact all belong to my husband? 

Swara- like? 

Kavya- Like house, business, money ect... So from now on I'm the malkin of this house, the new bahu and the new wife of Laksh, I'm Kavya Laksh Maheswari. If you don't agree the gate is open, you can go out and live your life like you want. 

Anapurna was about to slap her, but she caught her hand and tell 

Kavya- I'm not Ragini who will support to be slapped! I'm not that weak like she is. So if you do this again, I will show you your place. Get lost of my sight, this house is mine now, if you don't listen to me, then I will call the police and throw you out of this place. 

Sanskar- How dare you? Laksh how can you be so... 

Laksh- Please bhai, you too don't give me lecture, I have grew up I can take my decision alone. I don't need you or your advice. Keep them for you. Like Kavya said if you don't agree you can go. 

Anapurna- Yes, you have said right Laksh. From now on, i'm not your mom, your are not my son. You have grew up, then you will live in this house alone with your wife. I'm leaving, I never imagine I will say that, but today my son is dead. She said crying. 

DurgaPrasad- chalo, aapke saman pack karo. But before leaving I've to say you something Laksh

Laksh- What? 

DurgaPrasad- You have just the 50% of the business not fully! I've not give Ragini all my business! This house is mine too, along with the money. You will have your share, but not totally. What di you think I will give someone all my belongs, the business that I've worked night and day? No Laksh, you are wrong. This house will be divide in two section. You and your wife will live in the left side and us on the right side. If you ever cross the line, you and your will will be put in jail! 
Laksh and Kavya was shocked, but don't say anything. 

Baadi mansion 

Everyone come and saw Ragini crying. Dadi come to her, but she tell 

Ragini- Don't come near me! I want to be alone
Dadi was hurt but she understand and go to her room. Everyone was sad to see Ragini like that. 

The next morning, Ragini was still in her bridal cloth. Shomi come to her and said 
Shomi- Ragini bete come, change your cloth. 
Ragini was not moving, Shomi come near her and she was shocked. 

Basically I want to make this an OS but I'm too much on angry Laksh that I've got the inspiration ! 

Tell me if you like it 
Edited by Berlin - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Woow Awsome one 👏
Loved the way Ragini was strong and Kavya-Ragini Conv was great 

Is there a next part for this? I hope so 😳

Please Continue this one 
ASHAJYOTHIII thumbnail
Too good dear and liked strong ragini yes I wNt this from from her and lakshya is jerk is going to suffer a lot lol and post next update asap if possible pm dear }}
princess369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really nice update
especially ragini and kava conversation
plzzz continue soon next prt
waiting...
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Great story loving strong Ragini DP is smart well done to him, AP is great

Thank god Ragini told stupid dadi to stay away about time dadi was told to mind her own business

Thank you for a lovey story i hope you write more on this story
riaalex thumbnail
hey its awesome.pls dont make ragini die make her bold and can you pls bring a new hero for ragini?.idiot laksh i hate him plsmake him suffer too much.make him realise the pain of loneliness.he is a duffer. I love your writing its beautiful.waiting for next update
Lovelykr thumbnail
Wow superb
Love it
Continue sooon
Berlin thumbnail

Originally posted by: riaalex

hey its awesome.pls dont make ragini die make her bold and can you pls bring a new hero for ragini?.idiot laksh i hate him plsmake him suffer too much.make him realise the pain of loneliness.he is a duffer. I love your writing its beautiful.waiting for next update

Thank you :) if you like my writing maybe you will like my other stories my! Shattered and beraang 

mansinarang95 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow loved the part..👏
plz do continue 😃
cuppypie121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice start 
Loved it 
Continue soon 
And pm me too