Frequent Posters

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice one don't like manya :?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Manya wants nivi and rajan back at MM...
which will happen only if II comes back...SIGH !!!

I dont really blame her...with regards to periappa, she is just an observer...we cant expect her to feel the same grief as II...

yes she could respect it...if II had grieved at MM and brought nivi with her...

This is like expecting ur office manager to understand ur issues when he is also facing a deadline...

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
kya ab humein janam janmantar tak ek update a day par jeena hoga? 
NO NO... NOT COMPLAINING JUST SAYING!😉
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

kya ab humein janam janmantar tak ek update a day par jeena hoga?

NO NO... NOT COMPLAINING JUST SAYING!😉

Anarkali, SoSY ki mohabbat Humein Marne Nahin degi aur Nisha Humein jeene Nahin degi...

YES!! JUST SAYING..More dialogue baazi for more effect...hope it works 😆
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Anarkali, SoSY ki mohabbat Humein Marne Nahin degi aur Nisha Humein jeene Nahin degi...

YES!! JUST SAYING..More dialogue baazi for more effect...hope it works 😆

😆
she came and then went offline??hope she will b back with an update...
A lot of pblms to keep II in toes...a DII without periappa,kmpg with an unfriendly atmosphere and MM without rnb(he will go back soon alle?)hmmm...Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"5 BUCKS?" WHAT 5 BUCKS?" she croaked..Shocked
"For the coffee" he said dispassionately...Big smile
She took one teeny weeny step back and he took ONE GIANT STEP FORWARD (it didnt help mankind in anyway!!!)Angry
"Purse mil jaayega na abhi" she squeakedCry
She could have even whispered and he could have heard because he was RIGHT THERE
"Velayadreya? Are u insane?" she asked it TWO of the languages she knew.. it came out in gasping stuttering speech..

His head hovered around her like birds hovered around the tree in lazy summer afternoons outside the D II Sector 12 balcony
Picking out a limb to sit on...
His every green speck of a stubble in magnified view...
She clutched her pallu with her left hand... and clutched an end table with her right, and leaned fully on the stolen art... "THERE! THAT SHOULD TEACH YOU...
Next time u kiss an Iyer chick near priceless art, without permission, she will ruin the art with her sesame oil and shikakai powder hair, EXCEPT HERS WAS SHAMPOOED this morningCry)

Then it glided to a stop on her lower lip
She had no idea if it was the Ph D she was working on describing it and memorizing it... the moment the lips landed she buckledEmbarrassed
HE CONFIDENTLY REACHED AND HELD HER BARE WAIST...
Nibble..?
Prickly... nibble...
scent of soap or cologne... or after shave... he doesnt shave... he must just pour it on it stubble... Wink
she was sure he had a audio equipment of some kind attached to his chest, she could HEAR his HEART...😳"

-Notes to all(part 12). 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Deal making

He brought Manya and Sam to D II at 4 ish, almost 4 hours after leaving it
II stood in the balcony, forlorn, hoping to see Periappa one last time

Amma checked on her frequently, she advised her to go to work for a few hours
But she wouldnt have any of it

Appa was busy making arrangements for people to stay

His worthless family was making the trip for the rituals

Amma's brother and his wife were coming too and a couple of cousins (mainly to do Delhi Darshan)

Appa toggled between talking with the priest and the cook
Athai and Amma talked about Periappa and his life, frequently stopping by at his room

Shravu had school and projects and cricket practice and tennis, and mridangam practice
He was almost invisible these days

Manya held Nivi
Sam had tied TWO fountains Nivi looked like she was 6 months old

Manya paused waving the baby's fat fist at II
Nivi went delirious, and began to cry loudly reminded of her food

Amma was surprised and happy to see Sam again

II fed Nivi, asking her about her day, R&B held Lasya, Lasya wandered to Periapa's room and paused by the door

And waved her hand and said something

Amma felt a twinge of pain...
She was too lil to know or comprehend, but something triggered her to notice the room was empty and the windows were open

Appa's Ministry friends came to offer condolence,

Nivi curled up and slept, fast asleep

Manya sat on the edge of the bed

"Sam ke ghar chalo raat ko" Manya urged

Sam got up and left, she was not in agreement... Manya was pestering II
They had talked in the living room for 15 mins, even then Manya had insisted a couple times

R&B was still in the living room

"Abhi main yahi rahoongi" II said softly

"Kya matlab?" she asked shocked

"I miss my Periappa too much" II reminded

"Thoda mind change ho jaayega"

"Kyon aunty" Manya invited Amma to chime in

Amma came in to put away ironed clothes "Its a great idea" Amma said firmly

"Onn kitta pATHU vaati enakku poha vendaam solliyachu" (Ive told u 10 times I will stay here only) II ranted shrilly

Manya watched the drama

"Nee 100 daram jabichalum, naan solradu solluven" (even if u chant 100 times I will say what I think is right) Amma said firmly

II glared at her mother hoping she will get the hint

"Sam bhi aayi, aap dono milkar isko le jao thoda mind change ho jaayega" Amma spoke boldly

II was distraught

Sam came back in, afraid something was happening

Dragged Manya away as she whispered to Sam

"REALLY? AMMA/" II hissed, Amma was using Manya to get rid of her?

Amma was unhappy her daughter was not focussing on her married life

"Kalyanam aay onnu porandachu, innum ennadee?" (u are married and u have a baby) Amma scolded

"U want me to go to her house and act like nothing happened?" II almost shouted

Amma shushed her horrified

R&B came back in to ask II if she can share Nivi's toy, he was startled to find mother and daughter circling each other for a duel

"Meri sunti nahi, aap samjhao" Amma said bluntly walking away

R&B looked at her  "Whats going on II?"

"Amma wants me to LEAVE" II cried

HE wanted her to leave too... for now... ofcourse

"U are going to be fine" he said softly shutting the door

"I KNOW he wont come back" II sobbed

"I didnt say that" he argued

"I havent lost it... I JUSTT want to be here f
or a few days" II explained
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Just caught with the updates after our spring break.
So sad to see Periyappa go. But it is the circle of life. However sad it is - we have to part with loved ones one day or another.

II should slow down with work. With her recovering from PP depression and Periyappa's demise, a part time will keep her occupied and at the same time will give her enough time to recover.

As always awesome penmanship Nisha !!!
Edited by jasminechick - 8 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Manya trying all the tricks in the world to have Nivi closer ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
But II...well she is still a little immatured and a pampered kid who got everything...well she has the luxury I guess...we don't see vandu doing the same now...becos she can't...tat doesn't make her any less...that definitely does not mean she loves periappa less...it just means that while II has a luxury of a lenient in-laws with practically no responsibility at MM...vandu is just being more mature...
Errantnomad thumbnail
On one side there's II's plea that she hasn't lost it.. She just wants to spend a few more days.. On another side there's 'expectations ' as to carrying on coping with the loss as II is married , now with a child who has to be attended to and a family who cannot live without Nivi.
And on another side there's reality and practicality which requires us to cope with grief mustering positivity. What is the Balance?

There's Amma's concern as to II not falling in to depression of any kind again, Manny pushing II for Nivi . If Nivi wasn't born and If II were to spend time at DII grieving for periappa without Nivi in picture, manny couldn't care less and would hv left her alone.

Bit grieving is something individual I feel... There's no right or wrong way to grieve. Putting a pattern to grief is very clinical. It's so tough to put a schedule saying this is the time a person can grieve, as our individual personalities contribute to the grief.

Dude's grief, Ranjan's grief and now II's grief... It's all so individualistic . But then there's also a very important question of when does a person know that the person is wallowing too much in pain and needs help...

And sadly there's no template that's a solution that will work for everyone the same way.