Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Good morning all.
Nisha, lovely updates. Don't know which way you take this. But was just thinking it's been more than 11 or 12 years that Ii and dude would be married in these future updates. What if Ii professes her love for dude and tells him that she felt the same from the time he didn't even propose her. And dude to accepting his real feelings.

Quite a thought dear Pritee many times its our inability to express our true feelings (dude) or unwillingness(II) to acknowledge what the other person means that leads to all these confusions...i was witness to a wedding in the Buddhist Retreat i attended where the couple had to each verbalise what they are bringing into the marriage and what the other person means to them...most of the people who accompanied the couple and watched on had wet eyes as the marriage vows were shared and the  monk that solemnised the vows urged the couple to repeat each full moon night by looking into the eyes of the other and  i heard from someone who had been following that for 19 years since her marriage that way how every month it left her as thrilled as the first  time... I made a copy of it and when kids close to me get married i have given a copy to them and told them what i heard...it is indeed a very essential part of any relationship to not merely send a forward to to show through words acts and small gestures how much the other person means to you and that i am sure is the greatest thread that can keep you bound for life...Have a lovely weekend...mine is going to he a very busy one... work day begins with a bang

Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TOTALLY LOVED IT !! 
Thank you for the II sahana moments 
They are CUTEEE
Ashu25 thumbnail
Double post... sorryvEdited by Ashu25 - 8 years ago
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Science & Shoe

Another morning went by, living like strangers that shared child rearing
II began to finally withdraw after repeated rejections

"I said I was sorry" she whined frustrated the next morning

"And I heard it" he said softly, not arguing

"Is this how it is going to be then?" she challenged

Ranjan came in with a spit up Sahana, II quickly rinsed her off in the sink, as she  adamantly tried to play with the spray nozzle
one of the many downstairs closets had baby clothes, she brought a pair to the kitchen and changed her by the sink and dropped her on the floor to waddle away
She had stayed up almost half the night with the dude in the sun room bed
Going to sleep at 4 AM
for a 8 month old she was quite the party animal

Morning dawned with her being crabbing not wanting to feed, then feeding like a starved kitty and then taking it all out on Ranjan and Economic Times in the back patio swing

"I am soo sorry" II lamented

"Koi nahi puttar" he smiled walking through the kitchen to the back corridor leading to the bedrooms
He returned a few minutes later showered and changed

Nivi was ready and waiting in the lounge

Staring at the... Monet!!

II "Science binder bag la vechindeya di?" (did u pack ur science binder?)

Nivi looked shocked

"Its not a new picture, its been there 11 years" Ii said cynically

Quickly sprinting up the grand staircase... in her jeans and tee

The twins came down holding their fave morning toys, Sid his dino and Ved a hot wheels car

"Is Nivi ka going vroom vroom?" Sid asked with his cute round face

Ii smiled and sat on the step and hugged him

"Yesh!" he cooed

"Cam I go to her kool?" Ved asked

"No kool today, u came home late from the party da... go down Amma is making bomeeta" she cooed

"Did u brush?" she hollered

They both looked at each other, shook their head, nodded and shook their head "Yes" they lied

R&B noticed

"Time to go?" he asked Nivi

"Amma is getting my Science binder" Nivi said

He looked up she ran down tripping on the second catching her bearing by the 4th swaying by the railing
He leaped... and when she straightened... he stood at the foot, by the gate

Her phone rang, it was Deepan's Mom saying Sid's shoe had been found

II asked R&B "Did he lose his shoe

R&B nodded

"I can drop her if u have a call" she offered

"Its fine" he said unemotionally
When he pushed back from the drive way their gaze met

She walked in wearily and paused by the Monet... exhaled and went in mindlessly

He had sent Ranjan to have the twins brush their teeth
Ranjan had organized Bomeeta

The twins sat cutely in the backyard swing sipping Sahana stood between them (swing was locked) with her mouth open

Ved made her sip and poured ALL OVER HER
A bit going through her nose making her scream and sneeze and cry

She sat down between the boys and stripped the baby off again
Asked about the Bday and Sid's shoe he lifted his foot to show her a foot 10 shades darker because of dirt from last night, playing shoe less

She arranged for breakfast when he returned from Modern

"I have a meeting from 2-5, its her ear appointment, can u take her?" she asked pleasantly

He nodded without words

"Do u remember how she cried when the Doc put the probe last month?" II asked smiling nervously

He didnt smile

II realized, he wont after a minute
She went up got ready and went to work

Didnt feed Sahana just went to work heart broken...

Her Outlook flashed "Nivi track break Thursday"

They let 5th graders stay home and work on a project during the April-May15 session
Every two weeks

She picked up her phone and texted

"Nivi has track break Thursday, I am thinking of going to Rohini, since the twins just went May I take Nivi?"

(and ofcourse the baby goes with II too)

Thanks" he texted

She texted Amma  "Amma I am coming over to stay thursday"

"Sorry Wed after work"

She smiled...

"Vaalayum kootindu va" (bring the tykes)

"Amma Nivi naan Sahana" she said

"Paavam dee, rendum (twins)" Amma said

II didnt respond

Wed evening she left work early, texted Ranjan asking if Jenny can bring Sahana to Rohini with him
He agreed

He brought Nivi also

He returned from a meeting and picked up the tykes from Sam's and returned home

They searched all over... "amma enge?" 😳(where is she?) "Kaamooney" (KANUME in Tamil means she is lost) "Nivi  kaa" they shouted walking up and down up and down... hoping Amma, Nivi Ka and Sahana were hiding

R&B felt the first pangs of regret😭

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fir?
Nisha, I know am being demanding ek aur dedo. Please.
Hafton se donno jhagad rahe hain.
In preseason well as future. Please let there be peace now.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Thank you SVM
And mine to busy. Will be going to II's land tomorrow.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
But filhaal before I start with my work want some me time with SoSy.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Yayyy
More II and baby time now !!!
Bring it on...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Woh Gregor in picture I hope R&B realises why mr. Iyer or Ii felt about him they felt.
A girl generally, if doesn't know the guy will be sceptical about his intentions and after kiss she definitely didn't know him.
As if Appa I agree he is biased towards dude but some his doubts for dude were indeed justified. First you do look kids in the light of your parents past. Secondly he was dating marseles had been in multiple relationships which will work against any man.
Ii was not completely wrong in taking out her frustration but now going to her mom is no solution. Dude ko manao Ii.dude don't let Ii go in shell.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
By nature, dude is totally persuasive from beginning to sexually pursuing to marrying her, by hook or by crook, to not let her go,to have a baby, to manaofy her when she is angry, everytime she is angry he is like on a mission to get her to normalcy that is his level of persistence. He is like if he wants sth he gets it done, there's no place for ego in between.

She by nature lets things take the course of nature, like being persuaded, let him takeover from being persuaded to marry, to not take any efforts to take stand for their relation but let others do it for her and rather avoid confrontation with appa, to have a baby like she wanted one but rather than expressing the wish for same she let things take it course naturally, every action of her is influenced with her ego. She wants all of what he wants but she can't persuade she can nag but not be persistent. Last time he was angry she let things settle gradually rather than making constant effort to get him back. She goes on that self depreciating mode on being avoided and assumes to be rejected.

Anyways the moot point is in this relation the guy is the one who chases and she is the one who is chased and that's what is essence of their story is. So this fight would end only when he wishes to let go of his "hurt".